I have Changed everything, but my body doesn't think so...

UnicornU

Hello everyone, few months ago I was unhappy about my body and looks, I was too skinny and had slight dark circles under my eyes and slight rosacea on my face. In one day I decided to change everything completely.

Blood tests - Check (They didn't find anything)
Extremely healthy high protein diet aprox. 3500 calories a day (Healthy nuts,seeds,greens,buckwheat,lentils,fruits = health freak,yes) - Check
Gym 3 times a week - Check
Meditation - Check
No Alcohol, No smoking, No Junk food - Check,Check,Check
Sleeping 12 hours every day - Check

So now I am here 5 months later, you ask what has changed ?
Everything.
To worst.
I am not skinny anymore, but anorexic all muscle mass what I gained can be very clearly seen ( too lean) I can't gain !@#$ing weight for some reason. I switched to 4000 diet, didn't work.
Rosacea is much worse.
Dark circles...I can not distinguish myself from raccoon.

Any progress from changing almost everything ? - Nope

Please, if someone can understand what is happening to my body please let me know, I had a guess that I could have Leaky gut syndrome - releasing toxins to my bloodstream that could cause dark circles and rosacea + malabsorption, if someone could confirm that I would have first progress in 5 months.

Attachments

• 113.gif
    113.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
When reading your post my first thought was of an overactive Mars.

Are you familiar with astrological symbolism?
There is so much going on in your chart that could correspond with what you have experienced that it could become too technical explaining it all.
It does appear evident that the active fire side has been going to excesses and overdoing it and you are now being shown the cause breeds effect of your actions. Too much is just as bad as too little.

If you are wise, consult a dietist who can tell you how and what to eat to get your body back to some normality. (Sec. progr. Ascendant now in Virgo!). If necessary consult a dr. again (progr. Desc. in Pisces!) regarding physical problems.
Mainly, do try to contain the compulsions that may tend to lead you in the wrong direction, even if you think they are the right direction.

Virinchi

There will be dramatic positive changes after summer 2017 (more from october 2017).
You'll comeback after 2 years to post the changes you see in yourself

Etchasketch

I suggest you get to a TCM doctor in your area sooner rather than later. You are damaging your kidneys by consuming so much protein. I imagine you are keeping track of everything you are doing so presenting that info to a TCM doctor will help him/her in adjusting your consumption habits. Good luck.

UnicornU

I think I found problem, I ate beans and lentils every day, and I haven't thought they could be bad for me, they contain toxins even after soaking, I bet few foods what I ate in that period are not as healthy as I thought, Found that Paleo diet could be perfect for me + after making this post I randomly remembered that I had a vaccine right before all my problems started I will contact my doc. to ask about it.

Vaccines are cause of every humans mental, physical, emotional stress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-JrAoBoa2E
He is explaining how deadly are vaccines

Thank you all.

Last edited:

albetly

Hello everyone, few months ago I was unhappy about my body and looks, I was too skinny and had slight dark circles under my eyes and slight rosacea on my face. In one day I decided to change everything completely.

Blood tests - Check (They didn't find anything)
Extremely healthy high protein diet aprox. 3500 calories a day (Healthy nuts,seeds,greens,buckwheat,lentils,fruits = health freak,yes) - Check
Gym 3 times a week - Check
Meditation - Check
No Alcohol, No smoking, No Junk food - Check,Check,Check
Sleeping 12 hours every day - Check

So now I am here 5 months later, you ask what has changed ?
Everything.
To worst.
I am not skinny anymore, but anorexic all muscle mass what I gained can be very clearly seen ( too lean) I can't gain !@#$ing weight for some reason. I switched to 4000 diet, didn't work.
Rosacea is much worse.
Dark circles...I can not distinguish myself from raccoon.

Any progress from changing almost everything ? - Nope

Please, if someone can understand what is happening to my body please let me know, I had a guess that I could have Leaky gut syndrome - releasing toxins to my bloodstream that could cause dark circles and rosacea + malabsorption, if someone could confirm that I would have first progress in 5 months.

You've Transiting Saturn "Restiction" & (Ruler of your 6th house (House of Health) Conjunct Your Natal Jupiter "Expansion" in your 5th house Jupiter is also the natal ruler of your 5th house, House of "creative pursuits, What you're most creative with. what you feel best at creating, falls here as well",

Hope that help .