VOID in the area of election astrology in this forum

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
How is having more subforums for electional astrology going to entice others to be more active in posting about elections? The horary subforum has so many organizational sections because it used to be full of any and every kind of horary request and made the whole thing a nightmare to navigate.

The electional section faces the opposite problem.

dhundhun

How is having more subforums for electional astrology going to entice others to be more active in posting about elections? The horary subforum has so many organizational sections because it used to be full of any and every kind of horary request and made the whole thing a nightmare to navigate.

I am not sure subforum helps or not right now. But if members feel more comfortable with subforum, it is worth it .

Right now, there is lack of response if some electional request is made. For its success, members need to participate. During brainstorming, we discussed about some books which could help members better prepare to answer. Having subforum yet other suggestion, which could provide some help.

Inline

.....During brainstorming, we discussed about some books which could help members better prepare to answer. Having subforum yet other suggestion, which could provide some help.

Thank you Dhundhun for making the formal request to the moderators for subforums for this interesting area of research.

I am especially happy that you included 'Forensic Astrology' in your suggestion for a subforum. I am sure this will generate new requests and interesting discussion amoungst the members, thank you.

I posted my thank you in your formal request thread too but, i can't see it or the thread anymore?

Inline

Last edited:

Marinka

I took a look at the horary sections last night and while many posts are what I would consider best answered by a horary question, a good number would benefit from electional rather than horary. There were a few "When am I going to get a job" type of questions. The same holds true for the relationship horary section where many of the questions would be better answered by electional or at least investigated by electional means. Not sure how to educate students/people on the differences between the that instant gratification as received from horary and the time intensive information gleamed from electional.

There is a definite need for a forensic section to investigate occurrences like ebola and flight disasters and I would expect that these would be long running threads and added to over time. Myself, I'm especially interested in Ebola as I went back and created charts for the 1st emergence of Ebola decades ago, just haven't posted them yet. I think putting forensic charts in their own section gives them the importance they should have in the study of astrology.