will this girl marry ?

evolution

There is this friend of mine who was never interested in getting married but eventually had to give in to the family wishes and had to consider the proposal arranged by the family friends.
She asked this question after meeting the guy if she will get married to him ?
chart.cgi

I see mutual reception between him and her but she is also retro as jupiter and can change her stance.

There is an applying opposition between him Mercury and moon (her).She will have hard time finalizing the proposal.

I would appreciate if i can get some help on this chart ?

Thanks
Evolution

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_h.39850.32724.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_h.39850.32724.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

rafaella

Doesn't look like things will progress for your friend with this guy. No aspect between Mercury and Jupiter. Both significators are debilitated. Mercury combust, Jupiter RX.

Moon is also in detriment and only making squares. Looks like both of them might be unwilling to enter a union with each other. Obstacles arise that might be difficult to work through.

evolution

Thanks Rafaela so much .I also feel that this is not going to take place but so far families are ready to take it to the other level.She is still confused about it but still things are sailing smoothly.

Any one else please ?Dr Farr if could look into it ?

Thanks

Evo

OctGirl

Hi,

I am sorry I could not see any reception between any planets nor opposition.

I see Moon squares that bunch of planets in 7/8 house, Mars (2 lord) squaring Jupiter - could be pressure from family, there is a sextile from Merc to Mars at the same time - could be the guy in question is favorable to the family. Moon is weak being in detriment and none of the planets have even accidental dignity. Interesting thing is, Moon's dispositor Saturn is exalted and with Mercury. Does he/she have lot of money or good social status which is one of the criteria for the families? A lot of emphasis on 2nd house / 8th house in the chart - could be about families, status and wealth? I don't see any liking each other indications between Mercury and Jupiter/Moon.

As far as I remember, just Square aspects without reception could mean a lot of obstacles, with nothing to ease them, not a smooth course.

Been a long time I am here, so not confident about it. Just thought Ill give it a shot.

Regards,
OctGirl.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent (ie, the party asked about) = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-primary quesited = Woman's Lot of Marriage-WLOM (ascendant+ saturn-venus) which falls @ 29 Aquarius
-secondary quesited = the man she is wondering about = 7th house = Virgo = Mercury
-WLOM falls in the 12th house of the chart, and in the 6th house from the secondary quesited = - testimony
-Jupiter retrogrades toward the WLOM = + testimony
-Mercury flows toward the WLOM = + testimony
-Jupiter retrogrades away from Mercury (-), Mercury flows toward Jupiter (+), no applying aspect between Mercury and Jupiter (-) = net - testimony
-Saturn = WLOM significator: Mercury flows to conjunction with Saturn (+), Jupiter retrogrades away from Saturn (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon = querent's co-significator
a) Moon flows toward WLOM = + testimony
b) Moon applying to SQUARE ASPECT to Mercury = - testimony (also Moon flows away from Mercury)
c) Moon applying to SQUARE ASPECT to WLOM significator, Saturn = - testimony (also Moon flows away from Saturn)

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = -4 testimonies
Net = -1 testimony

...with a net -1 testimony, and also considering the WLOM in subject's 12th house, indications are that no the person in question will probably not marry the man asked about,;but it is a rather weak "no" answer, so I'll simply say, its more likely she will NOT marry him, than that she will marry him...

Last edited:

evolution

thank you guys about the analysis.So far the family is willing to see her married to the guy but now she has changed her mind and does not want to marry him.Explains her significator which is Jupiter retro(i actually expected this looking at the chart).

Family is still trying to convince her but she is not .

I will keep you posted if there is any progress on this matter .

evolution

update :

She has given in to the family pressure and has agreed to get married to the guy .The marriage may take place with in three months.
But she is very depressed and under a lot of stress.

rafaella

That Moon in Capricorn in detriment does show her depressive state, it is the worst sign for the Moon plus all those squares from it, is not looking good. The horary chart would advice her not to marry this man.

I hope she makes the right decision and stands her ground...let us know what happens :)

cheers!

evolution

Dear Rafella

Do you feel the emotional state indicated in the horary may also affect the future .I mean we can say she is not feeling good about it and all but does this horary also tell about the marriage itself ?

Thanks for your input .

rafaella

yes definitely! Moon in Capricorn and the squares show how the future is if she decides to marry this man. Moon aspects usually shows the events and the outcome of a situation, not just the emotional nature of the querent.

In the chart Moon squares the quesited- Mercury, and then goes on to square other planets. I would have liked to see some trines, mutual reception or Moon in a more friendly sign...

This chart could even show that she will marry this man, only to divorce him shortly...When one asks a question, one can also see the circumstances and the outcome, the quality of the relationship between the two parties. This chart just shows a lot of problems, quite negative.

dr. farr

Woman's Lot of Marriage posited in her 12th house and his 6th house, indicates significant difficulties if the marriage (which now seems to be a forced marriage) does in fact come about.

Magic 8 Ball divination method can't be applied to this question because there are 2 equally relevant quesited significators, each giving an opposite answer, ie, WLOM is in Aquarius = Saturn = a "no marriage" answer, whereas the 7th house (house of marriage) is under Virgo = Mercury = a "yes marriage" answer to the horary question. Clearly, a very close result whether by the Magic 8 Ball or by the Ankara horary method, which gave a net -1 testimony (slightly more unlikely for marriage than likely)
However, the yes or no answer to the question put aside, the chart does indicate difficulties involving the marriage if that marriage does occur.

evolution

Update :
The girl got married in mid of feb this year and is trying to adjust with the guy.The guy is too liberal for her taste. She is quiet and is not getting in touch with us ,her friends often.Just talked once with her and though she didnt say much i feel she is going through some adjustment period.God knows how successful she will be .I wish her luck.

Thank you Rafaella and thank you Dr Farr.I am just updating all my threads.:biggrin:

dr. farr

Thanks for the update; I hope that the difficulties with this marriage, as indicated in the horary delineation, might get corrected early on.
In the Ankara horary delineation, it seems that the Jupiter and Mercury retrogrades toward the Woman's Lot of Marriage, prevailed over the more negative testimonies and turned the very weak "no" indication into a weakly + one; hope the same more positive trend holds true for how the marriage develops over time.
Note that the Magic 8 Ball gave a conflicting answer (one yes the other no) to this question (thus the 8 Ball method was neutral regarding this matter, ie, "too close to call")

Last edited:

rafaella

Actually only now I noticed, Venus is conjucnt Spica, that is very favourable...And yes there is some reception between Jupiter and Mercury, so they don't hate each other, but seems quite a bit of tension here in the chart.

Squares do show a yes through many obstacles, but with Moon being in such a bad shape, I'm suprised they got married! This is quite a puzzling chart...

Anyways, I hope things get better for them!

Best wishes to them and thanks for the update!

evolution

I actually went through the Lilly rules of marriage again and it mentioned bad moon can cause marriage but with worst results for both the parties.

I am also intrigued by this chart and really want to see how this marriage would turn out apart from my wishes for my friend.

dr. farr

Another factor here is that this appears to be a forced marriage; I think for certain that if it had been up to the girl, our "no" answers to the question would have been absolutely correct-but, another factor-force by parents-impinged here upon her will and desires, and MADE her marry this person.

retinoid

Another factor here is that this appears to be a forced marriage; I think for certain that if it had been up to the girl, our "no" answers to the question would have been absolutely correct-but, another factor-force by parents-impinged here upon her will and desires, and MADE her marry this person.

I agree I see no redeeming feature for a yes in this chart. Perhaps the Saturn exalted conjunct mercury (ruler of the 7th) is responsible for it.