Eveyone on this site hates me.

Why? Is it because I'm a newbie?

Well that is the reason why I need your guys help. I'm trying to learn more about Astrology, but nobody is helping me! :crying:

[deleted comment by moderator]
I'm just not important enough for someone to take their time and give me a good interpretation on my chart ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

Well, the thread title and the talk about killing yourself are a bit melodramatic. It's true that this site is not the perfect place to find support. Sometimes moderators will delete your whole thread because "no astrological data was given." Sometimes you just won't get a response because no one with a good answer has seen your posts. Sometimes you just need to give a little more time to let the knowledgeable astrologers find your post. Don't throw your hands up so quickly. Stick to your task and you'll get your answers.

MTTY05

What do you mean keep it chill? Is that an insult??? :(
That wasn't meant to be an insult at all, but I guess it could be if you decided to view it that way. I was just saying that you really need to calm down.

You could off yourself because no one replied to your thread like you suggested, but that would be very counter-productive though. After you're dead someone will reply to your thread but you won't be able to read it after your death. Ack!

Really though, chill. There are lots of experienced astrologers on this website, but that doesn't necessarily mean someone will reply immediately. Just be patient and someone knowledgeable will likely reply to you.

I'd give you an interp myself, but I don't have the knowledge yet, and would likely point you in the wrong direction.

Well, the thread title and the talk about killing yourself are a bit melodramatic. It's true that this site is not the perfect place to find support. Sometimes moderators will delete your whole thread because "no astrological data was given." Sometimes you just won't get a response because no one with a good answer has seen your posts. Sometimes you just need to give a little more time to let the knowledgeable astrologers find your post. Don't throw your hands up so quickly. Stick to your task and you'll get your answers.

Nu uh, they DID saw my post, but they just don't wanna answer it. Which makes me feel a little sad and upset ...

How do I know? Well, I checked their activities on the members list, and it said they are viewing my thread. So clearly, they do not want to answer it.

JUPITERASC

...Really though, chill. There are lots of experienced astrologers on this website, but that doesn't necessarily mean someone will reply immediately. Just be patient and someone knowledgeable will likely reply to you.

I'd give you an interp myself, but I don't have the knowledge yet, and would likely point you in the wrong direction
This is good advice :smile:

You could off yourself because no one replied to your thread like you suggested, but that would be very counter-productive though. After you're dead someone will reply to your thread but you won't be able to read it after your death. Ack!

But my spirit could come back to this site and read the responses I got from people! :tongue:

tsmall

Premium Member
Nu uh, they DID saw my post, but they just don't wanna answer it. Which makes me feel a little sad and upset ...

How do I know? Well, I checked their activities on the members list, and it said they are viewing my thread. So clearly, they do not want to answer it.

Well, you have made several threads concerning the same chart, but with different questions. However, this thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47375

Got you off to a start, but you chose not to respond with feedback to several of the people that replied. My humble advice would be to go back to your original thread, consider the answers, ask questions, and show that you are willing to do the work to figure things out. If you are getting upset that your threads aren't being responded to, I think you are missing the point of this forum. If an indepth, personal astrological consultation without too much informational discovery is what you're after, maybe your best bet would be to consult a professional astrologer in your local area. This is above all a learning forum, and....you catch more flies with honey than vinegar....

Well, you have made several threads concerning the same chart, but with different questions. However, this thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47375

Got you off to a start, but you chose not to respond with feedback to several of the people that replied. My humble advice would be to go back to your original thread, consider the answers, ask questions, and show that you are willing to do the work to figure things out. If you are getting upset that your threads aren't being responded to, I think you are missing the point of this forum. If an indepth, personal astrological consultation without too much informational discovery is what you're after, maybe your best bet would be to consult a professional astrologer in your local area. This is above all a learning forum, and....you catch more flies with honey than vinegar....

But none of those answers were any good.

I was expecting some very long, helpful, and descriptive answers ...

tsmall

Premium Member
But none of those answers were any good.

I was expecting some very long, helpful, and descriptive answers ...

Um, OK. So, several members gave an answer to the original question, "Why am I so shy?" and because you disagreed with them they were no good? This is not argument, just clarification. If you are looking for a long, descriptive answer to the overall nature of you chart, you can find one on the astro.com site. Choose the option under free horoscopes for "astro click portrait" and there you go. If on the other hand you are really looking to understand the astrology, and you still disagree with the answers you got on that thread, then post why and the reasons for disagreement. This will open a dialog, as opposed to creating multiple threads and then demanding answers. As for very long answers from members here...you are aware that no one is obligated to respond to anything, ever, right? For the record, this thread and the many others you have made would indicate that shyness isn't something you need to worry about. ;)