Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.

Unread 02-09-2012, 11:54 PM

Exclamation who is calling? thiefs?

I received a strange phone call asking for another person ... I recently lost my phone, also there has been a nasty trend of convicts or shady people in my country, fishing for info or telling stories about loved ones, etc, that alledgedly had been kidnap, or in an accident, etc, just to try to get the receiver of the phone call to send money or whatever.

It is not the first strange phone call received... so I do not know what to make of it.

I am kind of scared, because there is another trend on the rise here: home invasions..

So my questions:

-Who is calling? Thiefs? What are his/their intentions?

-Should I be worried? Best course of action?

-Am I or a known person or persons in danger?

-Are I or someone known been watched?

I know that it might look a little paranoid, but crime is rising to alarming notions here, so... at least I want to see if by an "horary" , at least I can be forewarned or something.

Atempting to read something of this chart: It worries me that the 3rd house (communications) is ruled by Scorpio. The ruler is in the 5th house, then in the 2nd chart, it moves to the 4th.

The ruler of the 12th is in the 6th.

I had also in the past found quite useful the method of Dr. Far of doing horary, also liked a post in particular were Tikana also quite simply explains the method of doing horary, but now I can not find the link, so could someone post that link to save it in my computer?

I include two charts: one is of the time of the call, the other when I decided to make an horary.

Thank you in advance;

Prisma
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horary-who is calling.jpg (84.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg horary-who is calling-time of question.jpg (84.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Prisma; 02-10-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Unread 02-10-2012, 05:57 AM

Re: who is calling? thiefs?

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-I'll take the 12th house to represent unknown person potential enemies and the 7th house to simply represent stangers
-querent = 1st house = Mercury
-12th = Sun
-7th = Jupiter
-no connection between Jupiter and Mercury
-seperating conjunction between Sun and Mercury
-therefore, callers might well have been "secret enemies", "unknown enemies", rather than simply strangers (Jupiter)
HOWEVER,
...not much to worry about (in my opinion)
a) these people are detrimented (Sun in detriment in Aquarius, and posited in the cadent 6th house of chart)
b) querent (Mercury)is moving away from the Sun (getting away from these people)
c) querent (Mercury) is elevated above these people (elevated above the Sun) and so has the upper hand.
Unread 02-10-2012, 01:43 PM

A question:

Why do you take 7th house ruler to be Jupiter... should not it be Neptune? Is that related to the traditional rulers?

I think I'll change my phone or something.

Last edited by Prisma; 02-10-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Unread 02-11-2012, 02:21 AM

While I make full use of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto in other types of astrological analysis, I follow what I learned of horary (from the older Ottoman astrology school of practice) and simply use the 7 traditional planets in my approach to horary delineation, which has worked for me quite well.

In my thinking relative to planetary rulerships, while I accept that the outers act as co-rulers of certain signs (Neptune/Pisces, Uranus/Aquarius, Pluto/Scorpio) I continue to use the traditional planets as domicle rulers-and thus significatos-of those signs (Jupiter/Pisces, Saturn/Aquarius, Mars/Scorpio) In this attitude I follow the teachings of earlier Modernist authors such as Charles Carter, Vivian Robson, Llewlyn George, Sepharial and Manly P. Hall...
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prisma View Post
...I had also in the past found quite useful the method of Dr. Far of doing horary, also liked a post in particular were Tikana also quite simply explains the method of doing horary, but now I can not find the link...
Found it!

it is at: Horary Astrology > Horary Technique ---> Magic 8 ball technique

Thank you dr. farr, as always, for your kindness & wisdom. Thank you also for Tikana for her help in that old post, it help me understand horary also.

Prisma

Tags
calling, strange phone call, thiefs