Who is calling me??

8thstellium

Hello Everybody,
I am hoping I can get a reply for my query about this strange phone call..
I have been getting it since end of July
It does not display entire number..just three digits
This happened a few times in July/Aug and again once in a while ..
again since last Saturday
I dont really mind if it's some creepy marketing guy, but everytime I get this phone I kinda wonder, could it be him..though in my heart I know he does not play such cheap tricks..

I answered a couple of times but no response...

Please look at the horary chart and let me know if its him or has got nothing to do with him

Thanks ..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_horaray_hp.85789.3237.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_horaray_hp.85789.3237.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

fensi88

We see ruler of 3rd house is Ve disposed by Ju in 9 house. Ju signifies person between 45 to 55 years, upright, straight and tall; lovely complexion; full face; high forehead; soft hair; much beard - the more so in men; 'his feet long, being the most indecent parts of his whole body'. Good teeth, but often something distinctive about the two front teeth. As Ju is in 9 house, he is in different town or country ruled by Ta.

8thstellium

We see ruler of 3rd house is Ve disposed by Ju in 9 house. Ju signifies person between 45 to 55 years, upright, straight and tall; lovely complexion; full face; high forehead; soft hair; much beard - the more so in men; 'his feet long, being the most indecent parts of his whole body'. Good teeth, but often something distinctive about the two front teeth. As Ju is in 9 house, he is in different town or country ruled by Ta.

So who could this be?
like a tele marketer or something or someone I know?
It's not my boy fren then, thats been calling me?

Last edited:

fensi88

Might be it is your boyfriend because Ju rules 7 house! But Ju is intercepted ruler of 4 house too, so might be your dad if you not live together?

8thstellium

Fensi,
Thank you for your reply..
My dad and I talk almost everyday, so there is no reason for him to crank call me..
My only concern is could it be some telemarketer or someone I don't know or dont care about or is it someone I care about?

Anachiel

OK, here is how I would look at this:

In order for this to be someone you know, there should be some connection between you and them (some other planet) in the chart. Obviously, to me, if it is someone you already have some connection with then it would also show in the chart. A horary must describe the situation in order to be valid.

In this chart we can see that Mercury, your significator, has no connection to any other planet in the chart. Mercury has not yet met the Sun, was in a square to Jupiter with no reception, and the Moon has not yet aspected any planet, at all, in the chart.

Since we are talking about the past (who called), we have to look at the past aspects. The only planet that signifies you and has a past aspect is Mercury. Mercury squared Jupiter. But, squares do not perfect a matter because usually the elements are contrary to each other. This is why squares need a lot of help to perfect.

Here we see that Mercury and Jupiter really have no relation whatsoever to each other, other than the square and I think that shows the call did not perfect, no one was there as you said. Also, because there really is no relation between the planets, I think it was a stranger, no one in particular and nothing of import.

The Ascendant is early on this chart and, although others may ignore this 'strictures', I do pay attention to them. I think the early ascendant is also showing this call is nothing of import, something of no solidity or bearing or form in your life.

Because it is Jupiter involved here, I think it was some stranger, with some large corporation, possibly a school or sales (it's in the 9th) or politically oriented ad of some sort...not sure on that but, I don't think you know them or that it was very important.

8thstellium

Hi Anachiel,
Wow u r so sweet..
You replied both the times I requested you..and that too so quickly
Thank you so much and thanks for the analysis..
Its very difficult for me to make peace with this situation but the very few times I truly made peace with myself thinking at least he is happy, so let it be... this phone calls came at such times...making me wonder and hopeful again that may be it's him calling to make sure I am doing okay...but guess not.. ..