Sag and Aries Synastry

LovelyMissAries

2eo8j1i.jpg

LovelyMissAries

Well my Aries planets are squaring his moon, so I just can't make him comfortable . His Jupiter to my Ari's planets, he finds me amusing? My Pluto on his planets makes sense! I did a lot of digging and didn't believe some things he said and found him overly secretive, whereas I bared all and that's not in my nature.

Chrysalis

Well you've got venus/sun and mercury in Aries so you should be the initiator :biggrin:

His saturn trines your venus though, not sure if this is good/bad :unsure:

Your mercurys are not compatible, no aspects between them, they're inconjunct, so communication between you both will prove to be a problem....and his mercurys conjunct his pluto.

Boy he's got venus/uranus and in sagg ...eek.

His moon falls in your 8th house, intimacy ? your the house person so you feel his moon, its flicking the switch on in your house.

And his saturn opposes your mars, so he's restricting your efforts ?

His sun opposes your 7th house ruler jupiter ?

Meh i need to do some studying on synastrys :annoyed:

Chrysalis

Well my Aries planets are squaring his moon, so I just can't make him comfortable . His Jupiter to my Ari's planets, he finds me amusing? My Pluto on his planets makes sense! I did a lot of digging and didn't believe some things he said and found him overly secretive, whereas I bared all and that's not in my nature.

Hmm so it is the pluto person who feels it then, my friends chart her guys mercury falls on her pluto and shes the same very suspicious, always going through his phone, laptop, phoning people about him....i was thinking as it was his mercury, he was the one who felt like this....maybe it goes both ways.

But then again his neptune falls right on her asc, so theres no wonder she acts this way.

LovelyMissAries

Right? He has Venus/Uranus but here I was leaving and always coming back. I wonder of he has Neptune strong in his chart or our synastry and that's why I was never secure in our friendship.

YES communication was a problem! He never expressed himself and when he did it was a riddle. It made me and my Aries feel like it's insincere

LovelyMissAries

Hmm so it is the pluto person who feels it then, my friends chart her guys mercury falls on her pluto and shes the same very suspicious, always going through his phone, laptop, phoning people about him....i was thinking as it was his mercury, he was the one who felt like this....maybe it goes both ways.

But then again his neptune falls right on her asc, so theres no wonder she acts this way.

That probably is it but his Pluto would oppose my Moon too, and I natally have Moon/Pluto!

I banked a lot on our Moons being the same element but I don't think it helped.

LovelyMissAries

Saturn opposing my Mars, he dampens my motivation to talk to him (Mars in Gemini afterall)

Saturn in Sag, its his karma to learn how to be open and honest and ethical or morally responsible?

Chrysalis

Saturn Trining my Venus, I found him boring and stiff but at the same time valued his consistency and the way he reacted to me.

Boring and stiff :biggrin:.....makes sense though.

Cap moons are very reserved and emotionally closed off though aren't they..i think.

Going on the horary and this synastry, from what we'd pieced together so far, he seems like he's not an initiator at all, more of a dweller.

Interesting too that most of your planets are in the first three youngest signs...aries/taurus/gemini..and his are more towards the transcendence, and funnily enough you refer to him as boring and stiff lol.

LovelyMissAries

Thanks for pointing that out. Hearing other people see the proof I feel gives me a lot of piece. And DWELLER! what a great description! I knew there was a word for it. But are you saying it's assumedly not as emotionally intense for him? Also I've been trying to figure out Cap moons of awhile and I think I finally cracked the code. They're a bit like Aries and Cancer mixed. They can come off cold but are hurt easily like Aries and Cancer.

Chrysalis

I think your feeling it more intensely with his moon falling in your 8th house, so i think this is maybe what's making you not able to forget him so easily.

Idk though i still get confused with planets/houses as to who feels what.

LovelyMissAries

I think your feeling it more intensely with his moon falling in your 8th house, so i think this is maybe what's making you not able to forget him so easily.

Idk though i still get confused with planets/houses as to who feels what.

Sigh. Story of my life! Thank you for all your help, hopefully some other people offer insight (not that yours wasn't good but who knows what other people see!)