Would calling myself a Scorpio make me a poser

david starling

I've actually been trying to look for Pluto in my chart for the last 28 minutes but he seems to have dissappeared. Would I see him if I viewed my chart with a telescope?

He's wearing the One Ring that binds them all. Makes him invisible. Notice his orbit nearly surrounds them all, except Neptune's, which sneaks out on both sides.

Starry595

Yes, I agree. I mean you have Mars - Mercury. You love to react to things and make no bones about letting your feelings and thoughts known to others. The Sun on the Asc. also loves to make its presence felt.

Saturn is secretive but that doesn't mean it lacks emotions. The overall temperament of Saturn is melancholic, so the planet is brooding, pensive, profound, anxious, sad, pessimistic.

The malefic planets generally deal with what we might call the "dark side of life". Valens ascribes to Mars all sorts of afflictions relating to a choleric, violent character: crime, war, insurrections, rape, abortions, the death of wives, calamities, crippling injuries, violent death, attacks from wild animals etc.

Saturn afflictions deal with other matters: the loss of property, poverty, old age, natural death, lawsuits, congenital deformities, terminal illness, becoming senile etc.

Whoam1

There's been more secrets in my family less known violence and event things that were hidden. I brood sometimes that's about it for the Saturn tempremant. I do hide my feelings and I can be stoic at time. But seldomly am I sad and I see the world through a very blunt and honest filter but it's not always a pessimistic view.

Scorpio90

I have saturn and pluto dominant in my natal chart, and I have not had major problems in my life, or problems with my father, or abuse, conflicts with authority etc .. If I have a difficult character that alienated people and some movies that I ride in my head, I usually have depressions like everyone I suppose but I do not live like this ..

Sometimes I think that believing a lot in astrology is not good, I think you have to respect it and take it calmly, I have become obsessed with astrology and seeing my next transits and I mount the movie in my head that something bad is going to happen to me (and it's normal for all of us to have bad moments) but it's sick to worry about something that did not happen ..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_a.40293.63378.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_a.40293.63378.gif
    63.3 KB · Views: 32

Whoam1

You have cyclical cynical Visions of the future problems may come later in life. I'm obsessed too and agree that astrology can be a bad thing in terms of when people use it to try to see the future.

aquarius7000

Starry, can you please show me when and where did I say that Saturn was ‘emotionless’??
Saturn is secretive but that doesn't mean it lacks emotions. The overall temperament of Saturn is melancholic, so the planet is brooding, pensive, profound, anxious, sad, pessimistic.

The malefic planets generally deal with what we might call the "dark side of life". Valens ascribes to Mars all sorts of afflictions relating to a choleric, violent character: crime, war, insurrections, rape, abortions, the death of wives, calamities, crippling injuries, violent death, attacks from wild animals etc.

Saturn afflictions deal with other matters: the loss of property, poverty, old age, natural death, lawsuits, congenital deformities, terminal illness, becoming senile etc.

Whoam1

As a child I would have related to Saturn I was exactly like this but now I'm not is it possible to shift chart dominance through time and experiences?

Whoam1

Ok well for the past 5-8 years it's been more Pluto and Scorpio traits whilst before the ages of 10-13 I see more Saturn traits very cynical very sad and depressed and repressive and I feared change and the unkown. Now I'm still dark but I'm overall happy and I crave change and the unknown. I'm open with myself now unlike when I was a child.