Progressed Moon from Pisces to Aries

KristineG

Hello,

What is Your experience with progressed Moon from Pisces to Aries?

Mine now is in Pisces (17 degrees- critical degrees), I`m natally also Moon Pisces, but this progressed Moon (Pisces) is extra sensitively :(

How do/did You feel, when Your progressed Moon passed to Aries?

Kristine

Waki

This happened to me a few months ago.

I must say that already 8 years ago, my progressed Sun also left Pisces and entered Aries. Today the Pr. Moon has joined the Pr. Sun so it's my New Moon!

I feel mostly very rebellious. It's been probably a few years that I have been wanting to break away from many things in my life, but Aries Moon makes me feel like somehow this cannot be done in a smooth and gentle way, but more by being confrontational. This did not ahhpen overnight though, it took months and also changes in my life situation, including where I live --I have move in May and again in July, not my decision, somehow this was forced upon me, and I find myself in the same place where I lived 10 years ago (probably owing to the Nodes transit too, right now South Node in transiting on my Sun).

This more free and confronting attitude is tricky for me because at 8 Aries is my natal Saturn, who does not allow much rebellion and confrontation. But nevertheless I am more straightforward, breaking freer from my usual "people-pleaser attitude" --which may stem from my natal Moon in 7th house Gemini, so she is natally very sociable and likes relationships and conversation, etc.

I guess the new sign had to be seen with the rest of the chart, as usual.

I miss a bit the depth of Pisces and the inner exploration I was doing there, very much in touch and unveiling deep emotions from my childhood, but I still have other planets progressing in Pisces so I guess i can still continue that work, but now empowered by Aries to be more action oriented, which is very much welcome. I need that.

Does that make sense?