Kivanc Tatlitug

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

Last edited:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I am quite mixed up on this one as everything I read has different dates! That would make me think Scorpio or Pisces rising where the facts remain hidden. lol. Or perhaps Neptune on his rising. I need coffee. lol.

Athene

I am quite mixed up on this one as everything I read has different dates! That would make me think Scorpio or Pisces rising where the facts remain hidden. lol. Or perhaps Neptune on his rising. I need coffee. lol.
Lol, drink one for me too bzzz :sleeping: I see you quite like this cutie :biggrin: Yeah, he's hot :whistling: ! You should see my Leo rising/Pisces Moon here (my pop's) . . emphasize on Pluto rather than Neptune and add very green eyes, tralalala - magic :whistling: ! I'm quite confident this one been a Leo rising too :wink: I LOVE this game of guessing, it enables one to profile it's astrological 6th sense :love:

thestars

He's was born 27 october 1983. He has a scorpio sun and cancer moon. I am VERY sure of that. Haha.

He's known for being a tough guy with long lasting relationships. Says he's very career oriented. Says he's actually very shy and sometimes antisocial. Says he isn't the guy who hangs out in nightclubs. Says he's very dependent of his family. Says he likes to dive in the sea(?). And that he likes his eyes most in his appereance. I read this in a magazine, him being interviewed. Maybe off topic haha, but thought it could help you guys analyze.

Kıvanç's chart (the birt time is not accurate,but still he's a cancer moon.Anyways, therefore i'm guessing at pisces rising. I think his eyes looks dreamy/neptunian/mysterious):

Attachments

• astro_w2at_03_kavana_tatlatua_hp_5994_19315.gif
    astro_w2at_03_kavana_tatlatua_hp_5994_19315.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

blue dream

I think he might be a Sagittarius rising (9:30AM, Oct 27)

In that case, Jupiter conjunction Uranus in his natal chart is located in the 1st house (great and sudden success),
Venus conjunction Mars (a very attractive appearance) in his 10th house (career connected with sport - Mars and acting - Venus)

Neptune is also located in the 1st house - blue dreamy eyes :smile: