Node reversal transit, huge changes, putting myself out there publicly

GeminiSun

I'm having a really big transit with the North Node going into Gemini and the South Node going into Sagittarius since my South Node is Gem 8th house and North Node is Sagittarius 2nd house.

I've super recently began starting a new chapter in my life after a very rough decade. I was super reclusive, dealt with a lot of anxiety and OCD-symptoms (still do, but I'm finally recovering), addiction, tons of issues with reputation, slander, etc etc and in typical 1st House Pluto fashion I am going from one extreme to the next and putting myself out there to the public.

I started training to pursue professional wrestling but that was put to a pause after this crazy pandemic and now I'm preparing to put myself out there to the public online in hopes of ultimately building a business out of it.

How do you think things will pan out? Should I focus on both or pick one? Any input is appreciated.

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 32

Osamenor

Staff member
Can't say how it will pan out--that depends on many things--but I say, focus on whichever you're drawn to, or on whichever is most feasible. In pandemic shutdown, anything online is far more feasible than anything that requires physical contact.

Mars at the midheaven can play out as being known for something Martian. Wrestling certainly qualifies. Not knowing what your online business idea is, I can't say how that compares, but I expect you've picked something that matches your midheaven somehow, because that's what people tend to do if they start a business.

Chiron with your Mars at the midheaven gives me some pause--looks like you're putting yourself out there in all your vulnerability--but it could contribute to you being known for being yourself, honestly, warts and all. I just hope you keep yourself emotionally safe if that's what you're doing. How public do you want to be? How vulnerable are you willing to be in your public role?

GeminiSun

Can't say how it will pan out--that depends on many things--but I say, focus on whichever you're drawn to, or on whichever is most feasible. In pandemic shutdown, anything online is far more feasible than anything that requires physical contact.

Mars at the midheaven can play out as being known for something Martian. Wrestling certainly qualifies. Not knowing what your online business idea is, I can't say how that compares, but I expect you've picked something that matches your midheaven somehow, because that's what people tend to do if they start a business.

Chiron with your Mars at the midheaven gives me some pause--looks like you're putting yourself out there in all your vulnerability--but it could contribute to you being known for being yourself, honestly, warts and all. I just hope you keep yourself emotionally safe if that's what you're doing. How public do you want to be? How vulnerable are you willing to be in your public role?
Thanks for the response!

And YES! Oh my gosh, good reading. I am putting all of my vulnerabilities and my life experiences and controversial opinions and just... Everything on YouTube. On the internet. Completely raw, unfiltered, all insecurities, all horrible past experiences, all non-PC views - just everything out there... In hopes of building a large enough following to parlay that into a business. With a large following comes a lot of opportunities and I ultimately want to do a fashion line, collaborate on cosmetics with a make up company, write a book, diet and fitness stuff, etc. Kind of like what the current YouTubers are doing but way more raw and just unfiltered in every way.

kshantaram

Premium Member
NNode now transit sun-SNode gemini 8th, clouding career, confused,
toxic health issues and pain-injury-surgery
heart-stomach-knees-chest-lungs-ears-urological-piles etc to care;

sun 10th lord over 8th, career issues, sun-SNode gemini hyper-analytical,
aptitude for business/financial analytics-research, instrumental music, humor;

sun-moon opp born around full moon, diffused thinking;

moon-NNode sag acting-martial arts skills; hyper-ambitious n impulsive;
venus aries 6th again aptitude for martial arts, action oriented,

ascendant lord mars leo 10th for operations management
hospital administration, police, defence, etc;
mars aspect own scorpio ascendant, protective of health,
and supportive of research-occult aptitudes;

SNode now transit moon-NNode sag,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-thighs-heart-lungs etc,
overlapping transits of nodes, life-style reversals to care;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home wed mornings;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

Jup now 4-5m retro towards own sag 2nd, advisory-teaching roles;
jup sag trine venus aries 6th protective of martial arts-pharma-relationships;

natal jup libra 11th aspect venus aries 6th gains from
elders, teachers, gurus, consultants, teaching-advisory-coaching roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home fri evenings;

venus 6th winning through charm of personality;
venus lord 7th negating to 6th tending to negate relationships to care;

jup direct cap 3rd elevated aspect cancer 9th supportive of luck-education;

Sat now 4-5m retro towards cap 3rd good for initiative-progress,
supervisory roles, event management, etc
sat cap opp mer good for negotiations;
while prone to skin issues etc;

Later jup-sat transit acq 3rd opp mars leo,
good for reformist-advisory-trainer and operations roles;
sat however debilated aspect over venus aries 6th
impacting health-employment-relationships-kidneys etc

jup transit acq trine sun gemini supportive of analytics-research etc;

Moon-NNode and Sun-Node opp, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;

take care of the reverse transits of the Nodes, life-style changes/reversals.

hope the transit observations enable pick as relevant,
share how true the life-trends etc, remedies suggested;

wishing you well, JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

ps : no feedbacks on one earlier thread, sat transits!

Last edited:

GeminiSun

kshantaram:

toxic health issues and pain-injury-surgery
heart-stomach-knees-chest-lungs-ears-urological-piles etc to care;

No physical health issues, working on mental health though

sun 10th lord over 8th, career issues, sun-SNode gemini hyper-analytical,
aptitude for business/financial analytics-research, instrumental music, humor;

All very accurate!

sun-moon opp born around full moon, diffused thinking;
Yep, sometimes

moon-NNode sag acting-martial arts skills; hyper-ambitious n impulsive;
venus aries 6th again aptitude for martial arts, action oriented,

Verrrry true

ascendant lord mars leo 10th for operations management
hospital administration, police, defence, etc;
mars aspect own scorpio ascendant, protective of health,
and supportive of research-occult aptitudes;

Funny, I wanted to be a police officer as a kid :rightful:

SNode now transit moon-NNode sag,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-thighs-heart-lungs etc,
overlapping transits of nodes, life-style reversals to care;

prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home wed mornings;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

No injury so far, thank gosh, but not ruling anything out after reading this

Jup now 4-5m retro towards own sag 2nd, advisory-teaching roles;
jup sag trine venus aries 6th protective of martial arts-pharma-relationships;

Martial arts keeps popping up and wrestling is like a physical art form, super cool

natal jup libra 11th aspect venus aries 6th gains from
elders, teachers, gurus, consultants, teaching-advisory-coaching roles;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home fri evenings;

Love teachers and teachers have always loved and supported me. Also have a connection to the elderly and love hearing and learning from their life stories.

venus 6th winning through charm of personality;
venus lord 7th negating to 6th tending to negate relationships to care;

Yep

jup direct cap 3rd elevated aspect cancer 9th supportive of luck-education;
Yay

Sat now 4-5m retro towards cap 3rd good for initiative-progress,
supervisory roles, event management, etc
sat cap opp mer good for negotiations;
while prone to skin issues etc;

Yep, and I do have skin issues

Later jup-sat transit acq 3rd opp mars leo,
good for reformist-advisory-trainer and operations roles;
sat however debilated aspect over venus aries 6th
impacting health-employment-relationships-kidneys etc

Very interesting. Will look into these transits more

jup transit acq trine sun gemini supportive of analytics-research etc;
I spend hours researching things :innocent:

Moon-NNode and Sun-Node opp, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;

Yep, I fell. Hard. But now it's time to riiiiise!

take care of the reverse transits of the Nodes, life-style changes/reversals.
My life needs a reversal. I remember ten years ago my entire life started falling apart. And now I'm hoping it reverses and falls back together in a new way. I think these transits will be positive for the most part. :cool:

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

I'm having a really big transit with the North Node going into Gemini and the South Node going into Sagittarius since my South Node is Gem 8th house and North Node is Sagittarius 2nd house.

I've super recently began starting a new chapter in my life after a very rough decade. I was super reclusive, dealt with a lot of anxiety and OCD-symptoms (still do, but I'm finally recovering), addiction, tons of issues with reputation, slander, etc etc and in typical 1st House Pluto fashion I am going from one extreme to the next and putting myself out there to the public.

I started training to pursue professional wrestling but that was put to a pause after this crazy pandemic and now I'm preparing to put myself out there to the public online in hopes of ultimately building a business out of it.

How do you think things will pan out? Should I focus on both or pick one? Any input is appreciated.

Hello GeminiSun :smile:,

you definitely feel a strong intense inner instinctive drive to do so - "extreme" is a typical word for pluto's energy - and your pluto as your asc ruler is since exact on Feb 7th, 2020 activatedy transiting pluto himself by sextile - pluto energy supports natal pluto energy - this is a turbo and intense speed for transformation enforcening a coming out like a re-birthing- as pluto is your own personal birth energy and t-pluto interrupts the square with your mars during this time as your flow- you are normally familiar with. Still not finished and lasting until Dec 15,2020.

While mars on the other end of this natal square - as ruler of your 6th house work- is still transited by jupiter's subtile working inconjunct, too- as well as your chiron in 10th to support you to get creative - still holding on to until Oct. 16,2020.

Moreover transiting jupiter still conjunct your uranus as your IC and 4th house ruler and your neptune as your 5th house ruler - creativity, self-independancy and self-identification ending exact on Nov.5, 2020.

And last but not least and most important - you special spark energy saturn as ruler of your 3rd house -(a.o. physical self-presentation and outsending radiance) on special degree of zero pisces in 4th house (being exact activated already several times before by transiting uranus entering zero degree taurus in 2018, afterwards by transiting jupiter entering capricorn) is now exact activated by transiting saturn himself on zero degree aquarius - coming back to exact degree of zero on your natal saturn on Dec 20,2020.

Not to forget your female principles in your chart - moon as ruler of 9th -education, foreign countries and cultures, travels, house of teachers and spirituality and your venus- as ruler of your 7th house - relationship and encountering people - and as ruler of your 12th house - presenting yourself outside to public.

Both still transited and activated as well - venus challenging by square till end of the year and moon by sextile until beg. of next year.

Really a lot of energy stuff going on in your chart.:cool:

But as pluto is one of the main-players in the game - you mostly have to follow and to listen to your own instinctive impulses and to trust your own gut and to follow the flow - you feel inside - as pluto's energy is not always of personal control - but - to my pers. experience "will get you in due time where you should be - to meet the right people".

Attachments

• 1 Chart geminisun.png
    1 Chart geminisun.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 96

GeminiSun

attachment.php

Hello GeminiSun :smile:,

you definitely feel a strong intense inner instinctive drive to do so - "extreme" is a typical word for pluto's energy - and your pluto as your asc ruler is since exact on Feb 7th, 2020 activatedy transiting pluto himself by sextile - pluto energy supports natal pluto energy - this is a turbo and intense speed for transformation enforcening a coming out like a re-birthing- as pluto is your own personal birth energy and t-pluto interrupts the square with your mars during this time as your flow- you are normally familiar with. Still not finished and lasting until Dec 15,2020.

While mars on the other end of this natal square - as ruler of your 6th house work- is still transited by jupiter's subtile working inconjunct, too- as well as your chiron in 10th to support you to get creative - still holding on to until Oct. 16,2020.

Moreover transiting jupiter still conjunct your uranus as your IC and 4th house ruler and your neptune as your 5th house ruler - creativity, self-independancy and self-identification ending exact on Nov.5, 2020.

And last but not least and most important - you special spark energy saturn as ruler of your 3rd house -(a.o. physical self-presentation and outsending radiance) on special degree of zero pisces in 4th house (being exact activated already several times before by transiting uranus entering zero degree taurus in 2018, afterwards by transiting jupiter entering capricorn) is now exact activated by transiting saturn himself on zero degree aquarius - coming back to exact degree of zero on your natal saturn on Dec 20,2020.

Not to forget your female principles in your chart - moon as ruler of 9th -education, foreign countries and cultures, travels, house of teachers and spirituality and your venus- as ruler of your 7th house - relationship and encountering people - and as ruler of your 12th house - presenting yourself outside to public.

Both still transited and activated as well - venus challenging by square till end of the year and moon by sextile until beg. of next year.

Really a lot of energy stuff going on in your chart.:cool:

But as pluto is one of the main-players in the game - you mostly have to follow and to listen to your own instinctive impulses and to trust your own gut and to follow the flow - you feel inside - as pluto's energy is not always of personal control - but - to my pers. experience "will get you in due time where you should be - to meet the right people".

Thank you for this info!

I totally feel this energy of transformation and rebirth. I have been on a journey of transformation and healing since the winter time. It took a bad event last spring/summer to catapult me onto a whole new path of enlightenment and self-realization. Things have really picked up for me. Huge "ah-hah!" moments. A lot of lessons learned and a lot of obsticals that at times I never thought I'd be able to overcome have shown themselves to be beatable.

My lesson the last few weeks has been about having confidence... True confidence and self-esteem. And about owning my own personal power. It's a whole new level of self-esteem that is based from within, not based off of the material. For me it's about owning who I am and everything that I am and being OK and confident with it.

I have made more progress in under a year then I have been able to make in many years of trying. Things are revealing themselves to me. It's like a new level of understanding of myself and a new outlook on life and my approach to life. Hard to explain but it's been a blessing and for the first time in a long time I feel passionate about my life and the future.