Did the nurse hit her?

Catherinett

Whether the nurse is Saturn or Jupiter she is opposite the querent/ascendent so tends to oppose her as well.

If you don't mind, I have a question. I bought Frawley's book a while back but with all this mess haven't had the time to devote. I just looked up medical issues (page 222) and he assigns doctors to the 7th, spouse's doctor to the 7th from the 7th. Would a nurse not be in the same position? It makes her nurse jupiter if so, so not much changes as far as who might represent the nurse, I was just curious as to why it would not be the 7th, is it because nurses are considered staff?

ElenaJ

If you don't mind, I have a question. I bought Frawley's book a while back but with all this mess haven't had the time to devote. I just looked up medical issues (page 222) and he assigns doctors to the 7th, spouse's doctor to the 7th from the 7th. Would a nurse not be in the same position? It makes her nurse jupiter if so, so not much changes as far as who might represent the nurse, I was just curious as to why it would not be the 7th, is it because nurses are considered staff?

Traditionally nurses come under the 6th house.
This might be because they are considered health services personnel, as contrasted with the role of a physician. The 6th is house of service.

Chrysalis

Tbt i would have gone for 7th too. So 7th from 3rd would be Pisces/Jupiter. If the nurse is Jupiter, Jupiter by contra antiscia is conjunct the Sun, sun rules your sisters 12th house of restrictions and self-undoing and is in your sisters 10th/Authority.

Also, Jupiter/Mercury are in adjacent signs, so there is uncomfortable energy between them.

tikana

Tbt i would have gone for 7th too. So 7th from 3rd would be Pisces/Jupiter. If the nurse is Jupiter, Jupiter by contra antiscia is conjunct the Sun, sun rules your sisters 12th house of restrictions and self-undoing and is in your sisters 10th/Authority.

Also, Jupiter/Mercury are in adjacent signs, so there is uncomfortable energy between them.

Meh cant b 7th..bc nurse follows orders (servant) and not making a decision on treatment.
Inconjuncts are always health related crooked mirror
Plus jup is malignant. Its like jack the ripper. A person with a skill to harm. Plus jup is bigger than merc. Authority over the sister.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

She separates the square with Neptune. Her sister mentioned she has drug related problems, so this could be not so much dishonest as drugged mentally. Both would come under Neptune.

Catherinett

Her sister mentioned she has drug related problems, so this could be not so much dishonest as drugged mentally. Both would come under Neptune.

To clarify, she is over medicated, not a drug addict. She has been a vegetarian for 30 years, marathon runner, no drugs, very healthy and physically active, before the accident.

tikana

She separates the square with Neptune. Her sister mentioned she has drug related problems, so this could be not so much dishonest as drugged mentally. Both would come under Neptune.

Yea and moon separates from L3 as well.
I wonder if the nurse did something.
Whole 12th house makes me itchy
Like it wasnt the only time

Jup is not singular
Moon dual
Merc dual

tikana

To clarify, she is over medicated, not a drug addict. She has been a vegetarian for 30 years, marathon runner, no drugs, very healthy and physically active, before the accident.

Theres no shred of evidence of a drug addiction
I understand her thinking and concern regarding neptune

Catherinett

Here's the thing too, my sister has a condition called aphasia. It's common in people with brain injures and strokes. It causes people to mix up their words sometimes. For example. One day she told me "They broke the window." I knew she meant "They cut my nails" because we had all been discussing it for days beforehand, she didn't want them to cut her nails and they wanted to. So when she said "They broke the window" they think she is lying and making stuff up. It happens to her ALL THE TIME. It would be very easy for a nurse, or anyone on staff, to say my sister is lying and be believed - because they think she lies. She doesn't though, she just mixes up her words sometimes. I have tried to get them to understand many times, they just don't.

Last edited:

tikana

Here's the thing too, my sister has a condition called aphasia. It's common in people with brain injures and strokes. It causes people to mix up their words. For example. One day she told me "They broke the window." I knew she meant "They cut my nails" because we had all been discussing it for days beforehand, she didn't want them to cut her nails and they wanted to. So when she said "They broke the window" They think she is lying and making stuff up. It happens to her ALL THE TIME. It would be very easy for a nurse, or any one on staff, to say she is lying because they think she lies about stuff, she doesn't though, she just mixes up her words. I have tried to get them to understand many times, they just don't.

Yea familiar with the condition
Still she is dignified while moon isnt .neither is jup
Id say install nanny cam.
This is why I am convinced nurse did something (hit her)
Concussions do that as well, sadly.

Last edited:

Catherinett

Yea familiar with the condition
Still she is dignified while moon isnt .neither is jup
Id say installl nanny cam.
Concussions do that as well, sadly.

9 days till I go up to get her out. I have a lot of attention on it so I think it will be OK. This happened a couple of months ago. I just asked now because that nurse showed up again and I was curious as what a horary chart would show. Nothing happened this time though. In the past this nurse would always give me a hard time just getting my sister on the phone but not this past time, she was even semi-polite.

Edit: I still believe my sister. I think the nurse hit her, I just do.

tikana

You people with aphasia respond to drawings.
You can draw a scenario see if she reacts

Last edited:

tikana

9 days till I go up to get her out. I have a lot of attention on it so I think it will be OK. This happened a couple of months ago. I just asked now because that nurse showed up again and I was curious as what a horary chart would show. Nothing happened this time though. In the past this nurse would always give me a hard time just getting my sister on the phone but not this past time, she was even semi-polite.

You do realize all this is strange. I get it covid 19 madness but behavior is suspecious and horary is pointing to your fears.