Will I get paid for this organizational workplan?

JoZi15

Dearest Community!

I hope everyone is staying safe and as sound as can be in these corona times.

I have yet another job related question. A month ago I had no prospects for money coming in and was rejected for a job I thought I really wanted after four interviews and I was really questioning my career choices. Yesterday I got a text from a former client who wants to talk about me doing more work for them. And I am so very grateful.

My question is: Will I be paid?

The client hired me last year, we worked hard together for 3 months and then after I reconnected them with a working, functioning organization, I stopped hearing from them. The board was not re-engaged with staff and very excited and I guess, did not need me any longer 🤷🏾*♀️

Out of the blue they call. We knew at the time that their Interim Executive Director could not pull together an organizational work plan but I think the joy of seeing are united staff and board gave them hope. As it turns out, for months later, that was not the case and they’re back.

I cast this chart because I am really excited they’re back as I wanted to complete the work started but also I want them to succeed. My natal 12th H Venus is forever cautious and so I’m curious if they came back because they think I might help them out as a favor.

As much as I love them, they are a dysfunctional challenging group to work with and I’d like to be paid!

I don’t know if I should read the chart for the 10th H of career (as in will I get paid for this job?) or for the 2nd H of money (as in will I get paid, period?). In either, I’m Venus (L1) with a little strength (Face in Gemini) but not as strong as I could be (Rx and succeeding H).

Venus is received though by Mercury (L2 if I’m reading for “get money” since I’m in his dignity) and received by Saturn (L10 if I’m reading for “job” since Saturn is in his triplicity in Gemini).

If it’s Saturn, although he’s strong in Aqua and angular, he’s Rx. He separating from Venus. I know Venus is faster but don’t know if she can close 20 degrees before Saturn goes out of sign. I don’t think there’s an aspect.

If it’s Mercury, he’s strong in domicile and quickly moving toward Venus Rx. There’s 18 degrees to close. Is that way too wide for a conjunction aspect even if the planets are applying?

Sigh. Looks like complications either way.

Moon last separated from Mercury in the 1st and applies next to Venus in the 2nd H. Mercury is coming out of combustion and a volatile situation (the mess the organization was in when I started work with them). They are changing (Mercury) and learning (Gemini) and thinking about me (in their own 7th H) or thinking about me or their image (in my 1st H)? And the situation moves toward me, sitting in my house worried about money (as so many of us are today). And I am open to return (Rx).

Looks like I take the job and that I’ll be paid but it’s a long ways away? 18 weeks? Not 18 days? Although I probably could pull something together quickly for them...

What do y’all think of my early morning analysis? That I should have waited till I got out of bed?

Thank you for helping a newbie out with your guidance!!! 🤗 thank you for this community of stuff I love to talk and learn about while we’re all stuck in quarantine 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Have a great Wednesday, Community ❤️

Attachments

• Horary Paid for Org Workplan?.jpg
    Horary Paid for Org Workplan?.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 19

JoZi15

Dearest Community!

I hope everyone is staying safe and as sound as can be in these corona times.

I have yet another job related question. A month ago I had no prospects for money coming in and was rejected for a job I thought I really wanted after four interviews and I was really questioning my career choices. Yesterday I got a text from a former client who wants to talk about me doing more work for them. And I am so very grateful.

My question is: Will I be paid?

The client hired me last year, we worked hard together for 3 months and then after I reconnected them with a working, functioning organization, I stopped hearing from them. The board was not re-engaged with staff and very excited and I guess, did not need me any longer 🤷🏾*♀️

Out of the blue they call. We knew at the time that their Interim Executive Director could not pull together an organizational work plan but I think the joy of seeing are united staff and board gave them hope. As it turns out, for months later, that was not the case and they’re back.

I cast this chart because I am really excited they’re back as I wanted to complete the work started but also I want them to succeed. My natal 12th H Venus is forever cautious and so I’m curious if they came back because they think I might help them out as a favor.

As much as I love them, they are a dysfunctional challenging group to work with and I’d like to be paid!

I don’t know if I should read the chart for the 10th H of career (as in will I get paid for this job?) or for the 2nd H of money (as in will I get paid, period?). In either, I’m Venus (L1) with a little strength (Face in Gemini) but not as strong as I could be (Rx and succeeding H).

Venus is received though by Mercury (L2 if I’m reading for “get money” since I’m in his dignity) and received by Saturn (L10 if I’m reading for “job” since Saturn is in his triplicity in Gemini).

If it’s Saturn, although he’s strong in Aqua and angular, he’s Rx. He separating from Venus. I know Venus is faster but don’t know if she can close 20 degrees before Saturn goes out of sign. I don’t think there’s an aspect.

If it’s Mercury, he’s strong in domicile and quickly moving toward Venus Rx. There’s 18 degrees to close. Is that way too wide for a conjunction aspect even if the planets are applying?

Sigh. Looks like complications either way.

Moon last separated from Mercury in the 1st and applies next to Venus in the 2nd H. Mercury is coming out of combustion and a volatile situation (the mess the organization was in when I started work with them). They are changing (Mercury) and learning (Gemini) and thinking about me (in their own 7th H) or thinking about me or their image (in my 1st H)? And the situation moves toward me, sitting in my house worried about money (as so many of us are today). And I am open to return (Rx).

Looks like I take the job and that I’ll be paid but it’s a long ways away? 18 weeks? Not 18 days? Although I probably could pull something together quickly for them...

What do y’all think of my early morning analysis? That I should have waited till I got out of bed?

Thank you for helping a newbie out with your guidance!!! 🤗 thank you for this community of stuff I love to talk and learn about while we’re all stuck in quarantine 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Have a great Wednesday, Community ❤️

Community,

I need to clarify.

This is a consulting contract and not a "job job" so I should not be concerned with the 10th House Ruler. This is a request to do some temporary work that will be acknowledged by a business contract. I think that means L7.

I complicated matters though by asking if I'd get paid or if the expectation was that it was a favor...