Will my GMAT go well?

WisdomJoy

I'm starting to study for my GMAT. I don't have a fixed date but I am aiming to take it this year, it's the next step in a career switch but also a key step on my way to grad school.

My question: Will it go really well?

Analysis:

I'm mars & pluto and the test is the moon.

- Moon is sitting in my 2nd house which I believe is good, or I attribute the test success to my self worth.
- Moon and mars are approaching a sextile so that's really positive
- I'm sitting in the 9th house of test, so that just shows my desire to pursue it or take it.

Any additional insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 3.25.16 PM.png

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The 9th is the exam, with north node there promises well.
Ruler is moon in sagittarius, sign of learning.
Ascendent ruler is mars, moon approaches a sextile to mars, a sign of success.
Moon will first oppose Venus, on the axis of the 2nd/8th houses. Do you have to make a payment for this exam, or are there any expenses involved? This would be an obstacle for you.

WisdomJoy

The 9th is the exam, with north node there promises well.
Ruler is moon in sagittarius, sign of learning.
Ascendent ruler is mars, moon approaches a sextile to mars, a sign of success.
Moon will first oppose Venus, on the axis of the 2nd/8th houses. Do you have to make a payment for this exam, or are there any expenses involved? This would be an obstacle for you.

Thanks ElenaJ for your feedback. The test is quite costly, its $250 and if you don't do well and you want to take it again then it's another $250 cost. But it is essentially the only way to get into grad school, so it's somewhat of an inevitable issue that I'll have to undertake. It's also the reason why I'm not setting a date to take it, because theres a fee to change the test date as well if anything.

The other issue is buying books and the official guide, and the practice tests, it all adds up.

Aria Venue

Hello wisdom
I will reply here since you asked me to do so.

The test can go well as long you prepare your self properly.
exams are always 10th (success generally speaking-profit from knowledge).
mars peregrine and cadent (weak).Moon your knowledge (peregine and succedent) weak also, still N.N widely aspecting 9th cusp favors 9th house issues.Nevertheless sometimes inadequate knowledge can score very well on an exam. (You may be lucky and get questions you know)
The good part is that sun as 10th is in your domicile(mars) and is exalted, still accidentally weak as cadent.That means that mayby you won't have the best results, but still as sun is essentially dignified and exalted will be good, cause the quality of your success is given by Sun...and we have also moon's tol
I wonder though seeing mars in sun's detriment..dont you want to give these exams?is perhaps your question:should i give these exams? does it worth it?

***please i will kindly ask you once more to read proper astrology sources, .pluto is NOT AN ASTROLOGICAL PLANET!!!!!! NEITHER RULES SIGNS!!!!!we spoke about this many times

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Hi AV, thanks for your perspective. no my question was just, when I take the exam, will it go really well. I would prepare for it extensively before taking it, but as you do well on the test, the questions get harder and that’s how your score increases. So getting questions that I know isn’t necessarily a good thing.

I don’t want to actually take the test, it’s not exciting at all- everyone i know that’s taken it hates it. I’m assuming that’s what you’ve asked about for you want to give these exams?’

Aria Venue

Hi AV, thanks for your perspective. no my question was just, when I take the exam, will it go really well. I would prepare for it extensively before taking it, but as you do well on the test, the questions get harder and that’s how your score increases. So getting questions that I know isn’t necessarily a good thing.

I don’t want to actually take the test, it’s not exciting at all- everyone i know that’s taken it hates it. I’m assuming that’s what you’ve asked about for you want to give these exams?’

when i am saying that in every exam there's also luck related in a way, i am not saying that the questions are easy.I simply said that many times we happen to know how to answer a difficult subject, although we weren't fully prepared.I know how GMAT works..i have given this test also in the past.

I mentioned that mars in sun's detriment cause i wanted you to clarify the exact reasons(money issue, second thoughts...etc)... .Obviously i understand that you dont want -love to give these exams...its just you are obligated to do that if you want to get admitted in a university...and that's why also your scores must be high

WisdomJoy

when i am saying that in every exam there's also luck related in a way, i am not saying that the questions are easy.I simply said that many times we happen to know how to answer a difficult subject, although we weren't fully prepared.I know how GMAT works..i have given this test also in the past.

I mentioned that mars in sun's detriment cause i wanted you to clarify the exact reasons(money issue, second thoughts...etc)... .Obviously i understand that you dont want -love to give these exams...its just you are obligated to do that if you want to get admitted in a university...and that's why also your scores must be high

Exactly. I simply don’t want to take it but must in order to move forward in life. There’s no way around it besides writing the GRE which I’ve been told that has easier math but harder verbal. Given the answer is prep and it can go well. I’ll just stick with GMAT since it’s the most highly looked upon. The other issue is that I have test anxiety, but I’ll just prep well and work on strategies for that.

Thanks both for your responses. I feel good about making the investment into taking it and doing well.