Suffering in current job, when can I get success

parme

I have asked questions related to job earlier on this channel. I am suffering a lot in my current job (started in Sep 2018).

In March 2020 I was put under my colleague. In March 2022 she left the company and I applied for her job. I did not get the job and somebody junior to me is going to become my manager. In between my performance in 2019 and 2020 was considered poor and I was under the constant pressure of losing my job.

Birth details are Dec 23rd, 1971 11:55 pm, Sindri, Jharkhand

I was told that it is because I am running Sa antar in Me Mahadasha. Others said it is because I am running sadesati (starting 2nd phase). Some said it will get better from April 29th as Saturn transits to Aquarius (but today I found my junior is going to become my manager)

I am losing confidence and the willpower to put effort. I feel like my career is over and I should sell everything and move back to India for retirement. My career is only downhill and humiliation from here on. I have started to believe I am not capable, the problem is me.

Is there any end in sight to the downfall? Will things ever click in my career? Will I ever find somebody at work who believes in me? Will I ever have a good run? I am tired of waiting for Samay to change.

Last edited:

creativei

I have asked questions related to job earlier on this channel. I am suffering a lot in my current job (started in Sep 2018).

In March 2020 I was put under my colleague. In March 2022 she left the company and I applied for her job. I did not get the job and somebody junior to me is going to become my manager. In between my performance in 2019 and 2020 was considered poor and I was under the constant pressure of losing my job.

Birth details are Dec 23rd, 1971 11:55 pm, Sindri, Jharkhand

I was told that it is because I am running Sa antar in Me Mahadasha. Others said it is because I am running sadesati (starting 2nd phase). Some said it will get better from April 29th as Saturn transits to Aquarius (but today I found my junior is going to become my manager)

I am losing confidence and the willpower to put effort. I feel like my career is over and I should sell everything and move back to India for retirement. My career is only downhill and humiliation from here on. I have started to believe I am not capable, the problem is me.

Is there any end in sight to the downfall? Will things ever click in my career? Will I ever find somebody at work who believes in me? Will I ever have a good run? I am tired of waiting for Samay to change.

You have fluctuating professional life not stable easy going one 6th lord in 9th. 10th lord in 3rd is not good for professional success. its 6 house away from 10th. 6th obstacle 5th fall of postion sat aspecting mer so whenever sat sub period comes danger to job not only sat its sun mars both are aspecting 10th. No need to say mer is 8th lord as per rasi n he is own star. Also you have maandi in 12th life is filled with battles n financial troubles. Also you are nearing retirement for virgo only venus does good practically you cant have professional life in venus dasa but you enjoy comfort from others also will have happiness from grandchildrens.. Professional life will be like this only... I wont give false hope like other astrologers i say as it is.. But wife will be gainful she is enough capable of running the family her own..

Last edited:

parme

@creativei Thank you for the honest and direct assessment.
How will Ketu dasa be for me? Any sub-periods in Ketu dasa taht will bring relief.

I am not married. It never happened for me. So no husband or children that I can depend on. I have no option but to work for at least 5 more years before I can retire. Ketu dasa is for 7 years, so asking about Ketu dasa.

You have fluctuating professional life not stable easy going one 6th lord in 9th. 10th lord in 3rd is not good for professional success. its 6 house away from 10th. 6th obstacle 5th fall of postion sat aspecting mer so whenever sat sub period comes danger to job not only sat its sun mars both are aspecting 10th. No need to say mer is 8th lord as per rasi n he is own star. Also you have maandi in 12th life is filled with battles n financial troubles. Also you are nearing retirement for virgo only venus does good practically you cant have professional life in venus dasa but you enjoy comfort from others also will have happiness from grandchildrens.. Professional life will be like this only... I wont give false hope like other astrologers i say as it is.. But wife will be gainful she is enough capable of running the family her own..

Last edited:

creativei

@creativei Thank you for the honest and direct assessment.
How will Ketu dasa be for me? Any sub-periods in Ketu dasa taht will bring relief.

I am not married. It never happened for me. So no husband or children that I can depend on. I have no option but to work for at least 5 more years before I can retire. Ketu dasa is for 7 years, so asking about Ketu dasa.

Omg yes I failed to chk 7th from venus i saw only 7th lord both from lagna n rasi didnt see from this perspective 7th from venus has ketu aspected by sani rahu bad marital karma. Ketu in 7th from any way denies marital happiness. Also 7th lord moon caught inbetween papakarti yoga which denied marriage.

Ketu dasa is bit problematic sir it gives health issues n worries but its good for winning ovr enemies you quit material life n engage in spirituality. I dnt see any financial improvements but there wont be trouble for basic things problems with elders arise 11th lord in 6th not good interms of finance even every single money u earn comes from hard labor. Take care stomach excreting parts may have problems in that. If you have elder they may trouble you. Since moon caught inbetween two malefics mind Will be restless n lack peace engage in prayers for good mind visit trupathi once. Also perform ganesha homa in or poojas in ketu dasa. Ketu gives moon n mars house related powers. Both from lagna n rasi lordship as well. Take care your health dont get into any disputes. Sat aspecting moon good for spirituality but person force to live depending on others. Sry they say like that. Moon in 6 8 12 is not good sir. Asc lord itself hidden in 3rd not good for happy life asc lord should be in angular or trine. Rest other houses it gives trouble same for rahu ketu they should sit in kendra kona for good results rahu placed in friendly house but ketu is in enemy camp planet in camp loses its goodness n becomes wrathful. But only solace is jup aspecting ketu so its somewhat tamed very good for spiritual progress u even visit many shrines in venus dasa. To say simply according to this world you are nothing but god has reserved u seat in higher planes. To my knowledge this mercury dasa will be troublesome for career n health ketu will be somehow good for prof n venus is super good it will mark your legacy in this world. You get all good things n live happily in end of life. 3rd lord in 7th end of life be excellent... As i said profession exist but will be up n down same for finance too somehow you manage by getting debts from friends..

There is no threat to livelihood since 10th lord is own star n 10th lord mars aspected by jup from rasi but in sadesati you will problems sure its for all aqua rasi persons as sat is 12th lord aspecting 10th will give changes in job or changes within position. Also rahu too transited to aries which is 3rd n 10h for kumba rasi so strong indication of changes in career. Even in case you lose current job you quickly get another sure.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

As you say your troubles started in September/2018. At that time you felt humiliation, your salary was either reduced or remained low as compared to others of your equivalent seniority, you were very unhappy, your self-confidence eroded, you felt your luck had deserted you, and you had trouble from your father/boss.
From the end of January/2020 you started having health issues, your efforts did not bear results, you were not rewarded for even your hard and imaginative work, and your relationships dried up. Perhaps your expenses increased and there were changes in life. Humiliation caused you to think of changing your place of residence and to part with some property.
Since end of March this year your organisation has stopped rewarding you, whatever you rightfully deserve does not come your way causing you much mental anguish. Financially this is tight period.
You will start your major-period of Ketu in October/2022. Till then you should steel yourself to continue to face the state described above.
In the major-period of Ketu you will gradually be drawn to spirituality and the occult. You will move to a better job and will do well for the duration of the major-period. There will also be companionship.

creativei

Saturn has no planets either side of it, so there wlll be no stable growth or rewards. Saturn as karma karaga should not be alone..

creativei

Why is the lord of 11th, the moon in 6th house considered a bad placement?

See the video at 6:19 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUME4VF6jYw
Any upchaya lord placed in an upchaya house will give good results. Here 11th lord is in 6th house. Both 11 and 6 are upchaya house.

Good! But sir theory is different from practical my reply to all queries is mixed with practical. I have eg in my house itself my dad aqua asc jup in 6th exalted they say exalted jup does good even kalidasa says it's good but in real he ie very very cursed interms of money highly educated did all sorts of but all futile he cant earn or save money he too has sat moon link surving by wife n son. All this happened in 8th lord dasa only. So we shuld analyze from all side 11th lord 6 8 12th daridra yog yog for poverty. Upachaya gives good results only if asc n 10th lord placed good. Im happy if you live excellent life but i cant compromise my astro knowledge. Show me one chart 11th lord in 6th amassed gains. You are rich in spiritual knowledge but not materialistic. Jup in scorpio gives deep knowledge occult n sastra you even meet sadhus n get bless..

parme

I am also not convinced that Moon in 6th is doing me any good. I wanted to get your thoughts. I think 6th is not good because it is the bad house in so many ways.

Thankfully with God's grace, I am not in financial trouble. It is my career that never seems to go smoothly and I do not get results for my effort.

creativei

I am also not convinced that Moon in 6th is doing me any good. I wanted to get your thoughts. I think 6th is not good because it is the bad house in so many ways.

Thankfully with God's grace, I am not in financial trouble. It is my career that never seems to go smoothly and I do not get results for my effort.

Though asc wise 11th lord weak but rasi wise 2nd in 10th aspecting 2nd so things wont get worse jup gives hand in crisis.

I say keep astro aside n give importance to practical life its very imp than astro even dhana yoga person get gains only if he works hard no one get easy gains. So put your efforts 100% u surely get gains theres one tamil thirukkural " deivathaal aagathu yeninum muyarchi than meivarutha kuli tharum " means even god deny your hard work pays. So do your duty n results comes by itself dnt worry venus dasa is very good n pays double the sufferings u had. From my bottom of heart i wish every goodness to you. Sat 2nd house transit good for you because jup aspecting 2nd so sat when gets jup rays it becomes auspicious

Do let me know how ketu dasa later. Im more excited than you. 👍😊

parme

Though asc wise 11th lord weak but rasi wise 2nd in 10th aspecting 2nd so things wont get worse jup gives hand in crisis.

I say keep astro aside n give importance to practical life its very imp than astro even dhana yoga person get gains only if he works hard no one get easy gains. So put your efforts 100% u surely get gains theres one tamil thirukkural " deivathaal aagathu yeninum muyarchi than meivarutha kuli tharum " means even god deny your hard work pays. So do your duty n results comes by itself dnt worry venus dasa is very good n pays double the sufferings u had. From my bottom of heart i wish every goodness to you. Sat 2nd house transit good for you because jup aspecting 2nd so sat when gets jup rays it becomes auspicious

Do let me know how ketu dasa later. Im more excited than you. 👍😊
@creativei it has been two years but I remembered your post and came looking for it. It has been one year since Ketu dasha started. I am running Venus antar dasha in Ketu.

In one of your earlier replies in this thread you had said “ketu will be somehow good for prof n venus is super good it will mark your legacy in this world. You get all good things n live happily in end of life.”

I have applied for two next level jobs within my compnay and one external job at higher level and failed at all three interviews.

I spoke to three astrologers and they all said that since Venus is my Bhagya house (9th) lord I will get selected in the most recent interview at the external company. But I did not. To say the least I am demoralised as I know I am more capable than the results.

I regret not accepting the job offer I got in Oct 2021 so many times. At the time I felt I would lose money compared to my current job for 2 years. I thought I have no luck in success at job anyways and I will lose money also so what is the point in moving. But now I regret as at least from job level perspective it would have been prestigious.

Last edited:

Ecliptique

Hello Parme,

from the beginning of March 2023 to the beginning of February 2024, it is not easy for you. In your job search, you absolutely want to control the consideration you would like to receive. You are rather discouraged and somewhat desperate; however you tend to control your thoughts and ideas and this is in favor of being attached to what you aspire to.
From the beginning of March 2024 to the end of March 2025, what will promote your activity will be to commune with what you want to do while being convinced of it in order to promote what is of interest and value for you and your finances.
From mid-March 2025 to the end of March 2026, you will tend to want to be close to your aspirations, which will awaken your mind and promote the attention of others of which you will tend to have certainty, by having an impact on you. However, you will absolutely have a personal conviction regarding your thoughts and ideas. Be careful that this does not interfere with being appreciated and loved. There will be a need to get involved in what is causing the problem, in order to promote the relationship with others.
From the beginning of January 2026, you will want to engage in what you love and what you aspire to while wanting to improve your way of being. You will tend to get involved in your thoughts and ideas. Until the beginning of April 2027, you will be in communion with others as well as with what you have to do while needing to get involved in what is problematic. This will lead you into communion with your thoughts and ideas, fostering what you want to do. From mid-March 2026 to early February 2027, you will tend to get involved in what you like in relation to the relationship with others...

Ecliptique. :)

parme

Hello Parme,

from the beginning of March 2023 to the beginning of February 2024, it is not easy for you. In your job search, you absolutely want to control the consideration you would like to receive. You are rather discouraged and somewhat desperate; however you tend to control your thoughts and ideas and this is in favor of being attached to what you aspire to.
From the beginning of March 2024 to the end of March 2025, what will promote your activity will be to commune with what you want to do while being convinced of it in order to promote what is of interest and value for you and your finances.
From mid-March 2025 to the end of March 2026, you will tend to want to be close to your aspirations, which will awaken your mind and promote the attention of others of which you will tend to have certainty, by having an impact on you. However, you will absolutely have a personal conviction regarding your thoughts and ideas. Be careful that this does not interfere with being appreciated and loved. There will be a need to get involved in what is causing the problem, in order to promote the relationship with others.
From the beginning of January 2026, you will want to engage in what you love and what you aspire to while wanting to improve your way of being. You will tend to get involved in your thoughts and ideas. Until the beginning of April 2027, you will be in communion with others as well as with what you have to do while needing to get involved in what is problematic. This will lead you into communion with your thoughts and ideas, fostering what you want to do. From mid-March 2026 to early February 2027, you will tend to get involved in what you like in relation to the relationship with others...

Thank you for the detailed reply. So what will the net result of all this on my career?

Ecliptique

Hello parme,

what concerns you in general and makes you evolve is understanding your ideas and wanting to get the most out of them. You judge as good what is in intimate agreement with yourself. Show yourself as open as possible, this is what promotes your accomplishment.

So, for 2025-26, you will have to have faith, be convinced about what you will do, it is important because it is what can bring you gains but I do not see recognition in a high position*. I hope you'll still be happy with a more positive year.

* unless it is seen as part of your values!?

Last edited: