whats more sensitive, a water moon or AC?

RisingSag

[QUOTE When you are alone and by yourself, your ASC loses it's influence. ASC is only relevant for outward focus, especially in co-creative endeavors. If you are just for yourself in private or with someone where you can let your hair down, then the Moon and the 4th House are more relevant.

I have a Sag rising and LOVE to travel. It doesn't shut off for me and is part of my flow!

Blaze

Account Closed
The ascendant & lord of the first are a much more sensitive point. The ascendant is how the native experiences life, kind of like the drivers seat of a car. In your case RisingSag, your Ascendant and Moon are ruled, traditionally, by Jupiter. What's good old Jup doing in your chart?

On topic of the Moon: Yes it is important, but a watery Moon, if not placed in Cancer, has other planets to support and color it different hues.

Neptunian Rainbow

I would also say the ascendant. It affects how you approach life and how you try to create your life and it is the boundary between you and others.

I have Neptune conjunct the ascendant and I feel emotionally invaded by the mere presence of other people. I also feel the emotional effect of what people do to each other and it hurts me. Being outwardly sensitive is something that can attract destructive people if you don't have a strong self image. People who enjoy seeing others suffer obviously prefer to hurt someone who cannot hide what they feel.

I am more sensitive to the world both physically and emotionally than the people I know with Pisces moons. But I often see them react to things that would not bother me so our sensitivities are different.

Some people harden their sensitive nature more than others. Cancer can be soft, nurturing, protective and caring or put up a hard shell. Immature and wounded types acts like someone with borderline. Pisces can be empathic and unconditionally loving. Since they cannot harden they need to become detached and evasive or delusional in order to feel less sensitive. Scorpio can be emotional, passionate and skilled at taking charge over and transforming difficult emotions and situations or turn defensive, vindictive, controlling or paranoid.

wishfish

yes do tell sagRising! Where is your jupiter and moon?

I think you are right: the aspects to and house of the moon has significant effect to its expression. I have Crabby Moon but in the 3rd house and
With Gemini Rising I experience and function in the world best when I have multiple projects going on when they relate and support each other (even when I am alone!). I have a lot of Gemini friends too :) AND an Aqua Mercury @ MC.

ComplexPi: your chart IS complex! With Pisces Rising where is your sun: 6th or 7th?

wishfish

N.Rainbow: My sister has this placement of Sag/Neptune, thank you: the way you describe it. (she witnessed alot of nonsense growing up, she likes animals way more than people).

Phoenix Venus

The Asc. is precisely about "who you are " when you're alone; the M.C. is about who you present yourself to be when you're with others. The exception is when you're with a true friend who lets you be yourself (your Asc. self). That being said, a Water Asc. means you're extremely aware of emotions at all times; whereas the Moon-sign is about what sort of emotions you prefer, and attempt to evoke in others. Feeling emotionally sensitive is Asc. Expressing it is Lunar. So, both Asc. and moon in water would be the most emotionally sensitive combo.

I can vouch for this. With a water asc im very empathetic. I can understand and feel peoples reactions and underlying emotions. But im not exactly emotional. As in, i dont respond from an emotional place or get super upset about things. Gemini moon is rational about emotions.

RisingSag

yes do tell sagRising! Where is your jupiter and moon?

I think you are right: the aspects to and house of the moon has significant effect to its expression. I have Crabby Moon but in the 3rd house and
With Gemini Rising I experience and function in the world best when I have multiple projects going on when they relate and support each other (even when I am alone!). I have a lot of Gemini friends too :) AND an Aqua Mercury @ MC.

ComplexPi: your chart IS complex! With Pisces Rising where is your sun: 6th or 7th?

Jupiter my ruling planet is in my 6th. The only Virgo like influence in my chart. Im defnitely on the heavy side and usually have good luck finding work! My Moon is in the 3rd house. I defnitely have Gemini like tendencies. My mars is also there. I can feel ADHD and scattered sometimes. I read lots and know something about a lot of things. Thats what I can supply for that question.