North node conjuct Chiron in synastry?

My north node conjuncts his Chiron, and his conjuncts mine as well 😱 this doesn’t sound too great. Just curious on general thoughts/experiences anyone has had with this synastry aspect.

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you two the same age? If so, that's a synastry you have with everyone your age. That also means you have your own Chiron on your own north node.

I can't speak from personal experience because everyone the right age to have their north node on my Chiron, or vice versa, is outside the age range for who I'd consider as a partner. But I can tell you what it means in general terms: if someone has a planet on your north node, they bring you something represented by that planet, which is unknown to you. If you have a planet on their north node, you bring them something represented by that planet.

Chiron isn't a planet (it functions somewhere between a planet and a point), but we can use its symbolism here: Chiron is the wounded healer. It's up to you, and him, whether you bring each other the wounded side or the healer side. The potential for either is there. The question is what you do with it.

If this alignment is due to the two of you being the same age, each of you has your own Chiron conjunct your own north node, so this is a dynamic you already experience within yourself. The relationship between you, whatever kind of relationship it is, would be bringing it to the surface for each of you. How well the relationship can function depends on how well you each handle the Chiron stuff that gets brought up.

Are you two the same age? If so, that's a synastry you have with everyone your age. That also means you have your own Chiron on your own north node.

I can't speak from personal experience because everyone the right age to have their north node on my Chiron, or vice versa, is outside the age range for who I'd consider as a partner. But I can tell you what it means in general terms: if someone has a planet on your north node, they bring you something represented by that planet, which is unknown to you. If you have a planet on their north node, you bring them something represented by that planet.

Chiron isn't a planet (it functions somewhere between a planet and a point), but we can use its symbolism here: Chiron is the wounded healer. It's up to you, and him, whether you bring each other the wounded side or the healer side. The potential for either is there. The question is what you do with it.

If this alignment is due to the two of you being the same age, each of you has your own Chiron conjunct your own north node, so this is a dynamic you already experience within yourself. The relationship between you, whatever kind of relationship it is, would be bringing it to the surface for each of you. How well the relationship can function depends on how well you each handle the Chiron stuff that gets brought up.

Hi! He’s close to the same Age as me-I’m born ‘97, him ‘95. My north node is ‘19 Virgo, and my Chiron is ‘1 Scorpio. Whereas; his north node is ‘4 Scorpio, and his Chiron ‘20 Virgo.

Astrologer Joseph

Hi Shelbie1972

This synastry means that you will each be able to learn from each other's wounds. There is something in him that makes him feel vulnerable, unsure, insecure and not confident. He is going to want to fix this area, or at least work to fix it, in order to make these difficult energies be reduced - this is where you come in. Your north node on his Chiron point means this lifetime you will be pulled towards the topics/areas that trigger his wound and make you want to understand it more. Vice versa, the same with your wounded areas, he will be pulled towards and want to better understand them. Chiron is a high vibration point so understanding its full impact in your chart can take years of self-observing and maturity and the same goes for him. Also, as pointed out by Osamenor your north node will conjunct a lot of people his age and vice versa. There is generational healing in this case that is unfolding. This aspect along does not make or break a relationship. Synastry is a complex artform along with composite charts and accurate times of birth are needed (which I hope hospitals get better at recording for future astro-seekers) along with birth locations and DOBs.

Astrologer Joseph