Transiting jupiter in 12th house

leo468

Hi !
Soon I'll have transiting jupiter in 12th house. Whats your experience with the transit? What happend to you? Mine transiting jupiter will make sextile to my natal sun and moon and trine my natal uranus.

ExLibris

Hi, leo!
This is the 2nd time that Jupiter is transiting my 12th house, and I have found one common element to both transits (even though I was very young when the first one happened - 11, to be precise) - during this period of time, I, for one, have taken a major interest in spirituality, and it was during its first transit that I first got into astrology, and that I read my first manual on astrology. Now, during this transit, I find myself more eager to learn about "what could be out there", asking a lot of questions about spirituality, I have recently taken up meditation and I have found it to be very beneficial.

Also, to me it seems that 12th house Jupiter brings about a kind of ...self-renewal, and I hope I am not mistaken, but this is how it feels to me. It's a period during which I am working towards letting go of flaws, and some self-destructive habits, and chiseling myself into a better person. I also seem to have become more considerate of others, and, even though I consider myself to be an empathetic person, my empathy has been exacerbated, as well.

So all in all, it's been a good one. :smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi !
Soon I'll have transiting jupiter in 12th house.
Whats your experience with the transit?
What happend to you?
Mine transiting jupiter will make sextile to my natal sun and moon and trine my natal uranus.
think back to events twelve years ago
when Jupiter made the same transit
:smile:

JUPITERASC

Hi, leo!
This is the 2nd time that Jupiter is transiting my 12th house,
and I have found one common element to both transits
(even though I was very young when the first one happened - 11, to be precise)
- during this period of time, I, for one, have taken a major interest in spirituality,
and it was during its first transit that I first got into astrology,
and that I read my first manual on astrology.
Now, during this transit, I find myself more eager to learn about "what could be out there",
asking a lot of questions about spirituality,
I have recently taken up meditation and I have found it to be very beneficial.

Also, to me it seems that 12th house Jupiter brings about a kind of ...self-renewal,
and I hope I am not mistaken, but this is how it feels to me.
It's a period during which I am working towards letting go of flaws, and some self-destructive habits,
and chiseling myself into a better person.
I also seem to have become more considerate of others,
and, even though I consider myself to be an empathetic person,
my empathy has been exacerbated, as well.

that's good news :smile:
keep in mind Jupiter transits to 12th
or any house
are linked to
natal Jupiters sign ruler
as well as aspects from other transiting planets to natal Jupiter
and natal Jupiters sign ruler

leo468

Hi, leo!
This is the 2nd time that Jupiter is transiting my 12th house, and I have found one common element to both transits (even though I was very young when the first one happened - 11, to be precise) - during this period of time, I, for one, have taken a major interest in spirituality, and it was during its first transit that I first got into astrology, and that I read my first manual on astrology. Now, during this transit, I find myself more eager to learn about "what could be out there", asking a lot of questions about spirituality, I have recently taken up meditation and I have found it to be very beneficial.

Also, to me it seems that 12th house Jupiter brings about a kind of ...self-renewal, and I hope I am not mistaken, but this is how it feels to me. It's a period during which I am working towards letting go of flaws, and some self-destructive habits, and chiseling myself into a better person. I also seem to have become more considerate of others, and, even though I consider myself to be an empathetic person, my empathy has been exacerbated, as well.

Hi ExLibris !
Thank you for your reply. Very helpful and accurate. It all went good to you. I heard the best transit jupiter in houses is 12th house.

Jeannette

Mine brought me an illusion (Twelfth House) of pregnancy (Jupiter Conjunct Sun) from illness (Virgo), and a weight-increasing medicine (Virgo). I gained fat, and it looks like a small baby bump.
It Conjuncted my Sun, and Pallas, in Trine to my Mars, and triggered a struggle to not overeat during a severe anemia recovery, followed now by a struggle to lose weight.
So far, while it's in my Twelfth House still, I still am not losing enough weight, even though it Squares my Mars, and is in Libra. The Twelfth House is causing me to get beauty gains I don't immediately see instead (I had to realize that these changes are attractive after thinking about it).
I should succeed in losing weight after it gets into my First House, if not sooner.
I just cut several foods from my diet that were in the way. It should be weight loss from two days from now onward, if not from tomorrow onward. But, if I get slow weight loss, it might not show until Jupiter enters my First House.

*sigh* I wanted a real pregnancy. All I got was this little, fat-filled bump instead. Now, I have to wait for a later transit to get pregnant. And, it's that I have to wait for a means to get pregnant.
I never wanted to be chubby. :crying:
I have to fix this.

Anyways, that's what it's been like for me.