transit saturn in 8th house

devilmaycare

Hello! My saturn is currently transiting in 8th house and its conjunct my natal neptune and square my taurus mars in 11th house. Does anyone have thoughts about this? Saturn is also getting closer to make a conjunct with my natal mercury. Lilith transiting in my 12th house. North node transit conjuncts my 12th house. I feel blocked. Like no matter what I do I can not achieve the thing I want the most which is academic success. While writing my essays lights go off, internet connection gets unstable, computer doesn't work propperly. I don't know what to do anymore. What should I do to break free from being blocked because I'm ready to work for success.

https://imgur.com/00zb6PF

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello! My saturn is currently transiting in 8th house and its conjunct my natal neptune and square my taurus mars in 11th house. Does anyone have thoughts about this? Saturn is also getting closer to make a conjunct with my natal mercury. Lilith transiting in my 12th house. North node transit conjuncts my 12th house. I feel blocked. Like no matter what I do I can not achieve the thing I want the most which is academic success. While writing my essays lights go off, internet connection gets unstable, computer doesn't work propperly. I don't know what to do anymore. What should I do to break free from being blocked because I'm ready to work for success.

Not seeing the chart, it's impossible to tell what you even have.
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

AinSoph

https://imgur.com/00zb6PF

I had this transit starting in early 2018 up to March 2020. When it started developing and moving forward in Capricorn, Saturn was opposed my natal Sun in Cancer at 11 degrees ( 2 H), and at the same time square, natal pluto in Libra at 9 degrees (5 H) and then moved opposed my natal Venus in Cancer at 15 degrees ( 2 H ). This party ended with the South node joining in starting April 2019 with a dance between Saturn, South Node at about 16 degrees Capricorn, Pluto, and whatever passed through that house at the time, those energies lasted a few months. My own personal experience, I must say, was not positive, pretty much resonates with what you are experiencing. For some reason, I have natal Jupiter at 22 degrees Taurus, and a natal Moon at 19 Degrees Virgo. So Taurus is 12 H and Virgo is 4 H and Capricorn where the action took place is 8 H, so you have 4, 8, 12 a Grand Earth Trine was in effect during that period. Eased up the transition and gave light at the end of the tunnel. Go with the flow... Flow and whatever you do, let your consciousness flow with your daily reality and allow your subconscious to take over at the same time.. pure magic.

devilmaycare

Thank you for your shared experience now I know everyone had difficulties during this transit. Also thank you for sharing your insight. North node transiting 12th house means I should go more with the flow and focus more on the journey than the results. It's asking me to rest and take it to slow rather than overworking and overthinking that I'm not doing enough.