What stands out to you..?

Aurascope

Hello guys, I'm relatively new to astrology and even though I have a solid understanding of signs/houses, It is still hard for me to recognize transits and patterns and figuring out what they could mean. So, I would like to know, what is YOUR interpretation of my chart? Is there anything that stands out to YOU? I am just trying to understand myself better and anything is appreciated.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Birth chart.png
    Birth chart.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 33

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

One thing that pops out, is with your Aries sun sextiling Uranus in Aquarius, you probably have a strong independent streak. 8th house suns are typically very private people. I wonder, with your understated Virgo rising, whether it is hard for other people to get to know the true you.

With transiting Pluto and Saturn squaring your sun, this may be a difficult time for you, but it is one that can boost you into enormous personal growth. Are you willing to give up everything you are now, in order to be everything you could become?

Aurascope

Yes, I think of myself to be very independent. I spend a lot of time alone and tend to handle my own. I hate asking others for help, I feel like a bother. It takes a lot for me to be able to trust someone enough to fully open myself to them, I've always been that way since I was a kid. I've been trying to work on that.

Been feeling like there's a big change that's about to happen. I'm ready to be who i'm meant to be.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Hello guys, I'm relatively new to astrology and even though I have a solid understanding of signs/houses, It is still hard for me to recognize transits and patterns and figuring out what they could mean. So, I would like to know, what is YOUR interpretation of my chart? Is there anything that stands out to YOU?

Hi Aurascope,

your virgo asc and your midheaven ruled by mercury - as your personal enforcement ruler (1st house), your 2nd house ruler (physical body, financial income and selfesteem) and your lifepath/career 10th house ruler has been activated for a while by transiting uranus for a "wake up" - and your AC/DC - /birth axis as well -what just ended on january 29th,2020.

What did you experience in last year -during this time ?

On April 23rd, 2020 tr-uranus will activate your neptune as your ruler of relationship (7th house) and longlasting relationship (8th house) by square -for a change. Are you already in a relationship ?

8th house is as well genetic inheritance, predisposition for health issues, psychological issues, addictions, psyche itself,dogmata, opinions and beliefs of own family. With neptune as rulere of 8th in 6th house work and health - something of this might come up as a probable issue either in work or in your health.

And on May 4th, 2020 tr-uranus will trine your moon as ruler of your 11th house- to get rooted in society - also social media area.

Attachments

• Birth chart.png
    Birth chart.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Aurascope

It's very interesting that an awakening was happening in terms of career because in these last few months I finally built up enough courage to quit my job and start something I actually like, although it's scary which is the reason I stayed where I was comfortable for a while.

Around this time last year, I was in a good place mentally. I met someone I became really close to and I remember making an effort to spend time in nature.

I am not in a relationship.

Thank you for your time.