Significant transits of Uranus

tisha83

Hi guys... Actually I have transit Uranus oppose my natal Mars in Libra in the 6th. Mars is a ruler of my Ascendent in Aries. Soon Uranus will be in exact conjuction with Juno and also opposing my natal Moon with is in conjunction of my Descendant and also Pluto there. During a year Uranus will be on my Ascendant. What do you think about this transits? And do you have some interesting experiences with the Uranus opposing ruler of your horoscope or being on your Ascendant? Let me know. :joyful: thank you all

Flapjacks

As I understand things:

Uranus transits to personal planets indicate a great deal of restlessness will begin for you concerning that planet and how it influences your chart. You will not be satisfied with the way things are going and you will seek to break free of restrictions.

Involving Mars, Moon, and Ascendent would mean these changes would occur in how you carry yourself, what you want to be doing, and how you go after what fulfills you, in my view. Oppositions/conjunctions would figure that there is a back and forth during this period of "should I or shouldn't I" and there might be a feeling of an antagonist of some kind that is opposing you as you try to break free.

You might suddenly want to change your appearance, for example, and get backlash from others for it. Since you have natal moon/dsc conjunction the way others respond to your moods and needs may already be contentious or put you in a give or take situation (Libra tends to "give in" to keep peace). You might be too other-focused and now Uranus is going to rock you a bit for it.

david starling

[IMO] Uranian expression is weak in Aries. You might get some radical insights out of it, but nothing really "life-changing".:happy:Speaking of the Outers, I've got a strong Neptune conjunct Merc, heading towards my Asc.! :andy: Fortunately, Jupiter in Libra for balance.

Last edited:

tisha83

[IMO] Uranian expression is weak in Aries. You might get some radical insights out of it, but nothing really "life-changing".:happy:Speaking of the Outers, I've got a strong Neptune conjunct Merc, heading towards my Asc.! :andy: Fortunately, Jupiter in Libra for balance.

OK, but why do you think that Uranus is weak in Aries? Maybe you had such as experience but in my life actually transit Uranus is attacking my Mars which rules my Ascendant and after that, make oposition with my Moon, Desc./Asc. I don´t think so that these apects are weak.
Your Neptune conjunction to Mercury had to be strong, but you only know what it brought you.

david starling

OK, but why do you think that Uranus is weak in Aries? Maybe you had such as experience but in my life actually transit Uranus is attacking my Mars which rules my Ascendant and after that, make oposition with my Moon, Desc./Asc. I don´t think so that these apects are weak.
Your Neptune conjunction to Mercury had to be strong, but you only know what it brought you.

I hadn't seen your last post yet. I believe Uranian influence is compatible with that of Mars, so I wouldn't see their opposition as an "attack". More like a call to action. They're just not "well-domiciled" in the Signs each other rules. We don't have a table of dignities that goes beyond Saturn, and I wouldn't use the expression "in it's Fall", for example. It (Uranian influence) just isn't especially strong when it's in Aries. But of course you'll feel it at the Asc. I just don't see it as a disruptive battle between these two rulers. What's Saturn doing in your Natal, and is its Transit through Sagittarius making any difficult Aspects? You may be blaming the wrong Planet for what sounds like a lack of opportunity. I admire your motivation and your willingness to try new options.

tisha83

As I understand things:

Uranus transits to personal planets indicate a great deal of restlessness will begin for you concerning that planet and how it influences your chart. You will not be satisfied with the way things are going and you will seek to break free of restrictions.

Involving Mars, Moon, and Ascendent would mean these changes would occur in how you carry yourself, what you want to be doing, and how you go after what fulfills you, in my view. Oppositions/conjunctions would figure that there is a back and forth during this period of "should I or shouldn't I" and there might be a feeling of an antagonist of some kind that is opposing you as you try to break free.

You might suddenly want to change your appearance, for example, and get backlash from others for it. Since you have natal moon/dsc conjunction the way others respond to your moods and needs may already be contentious or put you in a give or take situation (Libra tends to "give in" to keep peace). You might be too other-focused and now Uranus is going to rock you a bit for it.

Yes, I think you are accurate about what these Uranus' transits have brought to my life.I feel restless, nothing fullfills my needs enought and I have big drive for changing whole direction of my life.

The first thing what I ´ve done was leaving my job, which had been frustrating me for a long time and actually I have effort to find a job which will give me sense and make me happy.

However these transit Uranus in opossition of my Mars in 6th house, makes it all worse.After I left this old job, I ´ve already had two others jobs, which were both totally horrible, costed me a lot of energy and after a short time I realised that they could kill me!

Now I'm afraid about finding again totally bad job for me and not sure what direction of my future career I should choose. Nothing gives me satisfaction. Do u think that this Uranus ´ transit could bring me needed changes in my life or they just only make things worse?

Last edited:

tisha83

I hadn't seen your last post yet. I believe Uranian influence is compatible with that of Mars, so I wouldn't see their opposition as an "attack". More like a call to action. They're just not "well-domiciled" in the Signs each other rules. We don't have a table of dignities that goes beyond Saturn, and I wouldn't use the expression "in it's Fall", for example. It (Uranian influence) just isn't especially strong when it's in Aries. But of course you'll feel it at the Asc. I just don't see it as a disruptive battle between these two rulers. What's Saturn doing in your Natal, and is its Transit through Sagittarius making any difficult Aspects? You may be blaming the wrong Planet for what sounds like a lack of opportunity. I admire your motivation and your willingness to try new options.

YES, that´s right that Uranus in Aries is similar like Mars´activities and Uranus could encourage Mars to actions. But what if there is too much energy and u don´t know what to do with this, too many changes for short time, this is like this opposite Uranus attacks my Mars.

Saturn is a ruler of my MC. Actually, is transiting trough my 8th house and 3-times passed trought my natal Uranus there, every time I felt it like strong inner pressure, nothing pleasant, brrr. :andy: Transiting Neptune was making square to this Saturn/Uranus conjunction for a long time, fortunatelly it has already passed away and Saturn goes directly.

Thank you for compliment of my motivation and willingness to try new things. According to my "brave" Ascendent in Aries and natal Mars/Moon conjunction it is something natural for me don´t fear to start again and to fight for having better life. :smile:

HoldOrFold

This is far out but it happened so I'll share for science. When the Uranus Pluto square was happening and Uranus was conjunct my Sun and Pluto was squaring it, I woke up one night in a drugged state with a grey alien standing next to my bed and scraping my forehead with something. I then had several experiences like this over the year or so the transit was happening including receiving messages about things which turned out true which I couldn't know, prophetic dreams and a whole lot of other freaky stuff.

cosmicseeing

When I was about 13 Uranus opposed my natal moon and it was such a huge change for me. Crazy events happened between my mother and I. I ran away from home around that time. Earlier in life when I was adopted, the day of, Uranus was on the exact degree of my descendant, opposing ascendant. Cool connections. Uranus just passed my natal Saturn in the 8th

Jeannette

I read Aquarius/Uranus/the Eleventh House as surprises, shocks, changes, suddenly, unpredictably, friend(s), electricity, electronic(s), or lightning.

For example, I would read Aries Uranus Fourth House as, "I shock/surprise my mother;" or, "I change my mother." Or, the reverse seems to sometimes be the accurate reading. "My mother shocks/surprises me;" or, "my mother changes me."

The astrologyweekly site taught me to read astrology like this, and it's accurate, as long as you keep to accurate interpretations of each sign, planet, and house. (Which I've noticed that most people don't do. -_-)

But, you have to know the people that it's about very well to more accurately predict what something is/will be/was.
For example, if I were to turn to a professional astrologer instead of doing my own astrology, they never would have guessed that my Sixth House, Virgo, and Pallas transits are talking about clothes, and once spoke of a new washer & dryer set.
But, I knew that's what it was foretelling, because I'm me, and I intimately know my own life.