will there be cheating in this relationship???

latenight

Hi everyone my name is john and im very very new to this site :p i basically made a profile because i just got into a new relationship a few months ago and im feeling uneasy about it... i've always been afraid of being in relationships and being cheated on, but im also afraid that my own insecurities and lack of self control will lead me to do something stupid myself :/ so the girl im dating has cheated in several other relationships and has gone through a lot of tough times, addiction problems,physical abuse, trust and honesty issues and is very sexual. i have never been in a long term relationship myself and have some sexual experience but not as much as her, not even close... this makes me feel insecure.... just because i feel inexperienced compared to her, not because she a woman and i feel like i should be more sexual then her :p but anyways i just want to be in a good open and honest relationship for once in my life so that i can have something long term and meaningful ya know? i've never cheated but felt the desire to once when i was giving the opportunity, but still i never did cheat but sometimes i feel like im in a mind set where i would cheat just so i can have to power or confidence to commit to a relationship... feel free to judge me for that last line :p i know its wrong but its how i feel sometimes and i would like to change. anyways i look forward to the responses i get from you fine people :)

Cheers!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_john_reynolds.11759.7545.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_john_reynolds.11759.7545.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 28
  • astro_w2gw_02_none_none.11887.12828.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_none_none.11887.12828.gif
    47.5 KB · Views: 21

latenight

p.s the first chart is mine and the second is my girlfriends. from the little i know about astrology there are a lot of indicators in her chart for cheating and or failed relationships. most notably the north node of the moon afflicting a lot of planets (including Venus) in her 2nd house. also her mars square Venus and Jupiter might be pretty nasty but idk i don't read astrology well :p also please tell me if you think that i am the cheater/problem or just whatever you think about the nature of the relationship in general, if its good bad or a bit of both. Remember you can ask me anything about my personality or life and i will answer them all as honestly as my conscious mind will allow me :)

latenight

oh and here is the synastary chart and the composite chart. please let me know if im doing this wrong !

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_02_john_reynolds_none_none.18184.8187.jpg
    astro_61gw_01_02_john_reynolds_none_none.18184.8187.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 18

rahu

Banned
I would tend to think so as the moon/Neptune and Uranus/moon midpoints are conjunct to pluto, with pluto exactly square to Saturn. this isn't a reflection on you, rather this is coherent with the information you have provided about her.

rahu

latenight

thanks for the reply Rahu. just to clarify, you are saying she will cheat on me? or that i will be the cheater. or that there will just be cheating in general? we are still together now but i feel like ending it anyways, regardless of the cheating aspects. i feel we just don't match each other :(

thanks
Latenight.