workwise

Volume

Can you tell me but is in the for the front at work?
Voume:)

Attachments

• astro_24gw_valerie_tarela_202128_hr.2279.32104.jpg
    astro_24gw_valerie_tarela_202128_hr.2279.32104.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 15

Volume

I do apologise - I meant to write, "what can you see in the work front - currently?" Like what is happening as there seem to be multiple changes. I know its mercury retrograde but so many changes and there seems to be an expansion from every angle.
Thank you Volume.

waybread

Can you rephrase the question? Horary works best with the type of question that can be answered with a simple "yes or no," although that's not essential. Being vague or cryptic is actually inefficient because we can't easily hone in on the real problem that concerns you.

Off hand, I'd say its your money situation, with your moon in the second house.

Also, is your "work front" your career, like your vocation in life? Or "just a job"? This matters in terms of which house we use to represent your workplace.

If you're unfamiliar with how horary works, just spend some time on the horary boards to see how questions are asked and answered.

Again, this is your natal chart, not an actual horary chart, which goes by the moment of when the question became really important to you.

Just reading your natal chart as such, however, with the ruler of your MC/10th house of career and the ruler of your 6th house of work and service both in the 12th house, it seems there is a lot of secretive stuff going on but you're not in the loop.

Mercury retrograde can mean missed schedule appointments, mis-communications, and irritations of that nature, but Mercury goes retrograde fairly often so I wouldn't view it as something like a job loss-- just on its own.