Horoscope Yourself - Free Astrology Reports

HYS

Hello everybody,

Horoscope Yourself has been moved to BETA status and has currently 11 sections with free interpretations and chart drawing where useful. Here are some of the available sections:

And here is a short descripton of some features:

Personal Horoscope (dominant planet, interpretations, active midpoints, chart drawing)
Relationship Horoscope (interpretations, mutual completion, categorization and strength)
Midpoint Calculator (daily influences, lists active midpoints, includes Chiron and axes)
Daily Horoscope (interpretations, chart drawing, transiting midpoints, transits to midpoints)
Love Horoscope (love life mapping with interpretations)
Lunar Calendar (health and garden tips, aspect and void of course information)
Weekly Sun Sign Horoscope (quick overview of important influences by sixth of sun sign)
Yearly Horoscope (most important year influences in a nutshell)
Asteroid Calculator (chart drawing, influence overview, includes asteroid midpoints)
Zodiac Signs detailed interpretations
Astrological socializing, user search by mutual aspect and esoteric debates in Forum

Last edited:

Jovee1982

Hello everybody,

Horoscope Yourself has been moved to BETA status and has currently 11 sections with free interpretations and chart drawing where useful. Here are some of the available sections:

And here is a short descripton of some features:

Personal Horoscope (dominant planet, interpretations, active midpoints, chart drawing)
Relationship Horoscope (interpretations, mutual completion, categorization and strength)
Midpoint Calculator (daily influences, lists active midpoints, includes Chiron and axes)
Daily Horoscope (interpretations, chart drawing, transiting midpoints, transits to midpoints)
Love Horoscope (love life mapping with interpretations)
Lunar Calendar (health and garden tips, aspect and void of course information)
Weekly Sun Sign Horoscope (quick overview of important influences by sixth of sun sign)
Yearly Horoscope (most important year influences in a nutshell)
Asteroid Calculator (chart drawing, influence overview, includes asteroid midpoints)
Zodiac Signs detailed interpretations
Astrological socializing, user search by mutual aspect and esoteric debates in Forum

I know this is a super old post. But any idea what happen to this website? You can’t access it anymore and it was one of the best if not the best one out there that was free!

marshmallowbaby

I know this is a super old post. But any idea what happen to this website? You can’t access it anymore and it was one of the best if not the best one out there that was free!

Hi there. I completely agree to what you said. Everything interpreted on this sight was just spot on :( I felt sad and panicked when i can't access it anymore. I'm not gonna stop waiting for its link to pop up again on google :(