Composite/Davidson Chart - Star of David?

nansens

Composite Chart reading required

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am struggling with this transiting Saturn Pluto Conjunction in Capricorn (I know, aren't we all), but it has made me refocus on my relationship for some reason.

I recently got engaged to my partner (2.01.2020) who I have been living with for the past two years (when I moved from India to Australia to be with him). I love him, and he loves me, but in the last year we have become a really high energy relationship (where I feel constantly exhausted and depleted as does he) even though we want to care and nourish each other.

Does anyone have any insight on:
1. If our chart does have a star of David - is there a significance? For the longest time, I did not include Chiron in my chart, but now that I do, there are so many grand trines all over the place!
2. How do I interpret our composite Chiron? There is a lot of constant hurt building up. There are patterns forming. How do I best learn and heal in this situation?
3. What are the strengths in our relationship that I can work on?*I can only see a lot of struggles in whenever I open our chart?
4. Other than the Pluto opp ASC and Sun opp Moon are there any other aspects that might be taking a toll on us?

Thank you for reading this.
Looking forward to what you see.

Attachments

• NA_Composite_Chiron_Placidius.jpg
    NA_Composite_Chiron_Placidius.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 19
  • NA_Synastry_Chiron_Placidius.jpg
    NA_Synastry_Chiron_Placidius.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: