Traffic Ticket

Ouranos

Hello,
On October 28th 2018 00:38EDT Montreal 45N31 73W34, I asked a question "Will I win in court?" following a traffic ticket I had received the previous day - Oct 27th 2018 at 12h42EDT Montreal 45N31 73W34
I had an audition in court Nov 29, 2019 and the Judge gave me a clearance Dec 10th 2019.
I am puzzled. The Sideral chart shows a clear win. The Moon my Ruler is trine Mars (the Judge) while in the Tropical the Judge (Venus R) is moving away from my ruler (the Sun).
Any comments from both charts.

Attachments

• Will I win in court Sideral.pdf
    41.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Will I win in court.pdf
    42 KB · Views: 21

waybread

That's great. The judge (10th house) is ruled by Venus, you're ruled by the sun. Venus applies to a conjunction with the sun. Venus is in its fall and combust, but I didn't think this would be a denial.

Ouranos

Venus is R thus moving away from the Sun. In time, it will join the Sun when it turn back Direct. Is it the way it should be understood? The Retrograde shows a delay (it took over a year for the case to be resolved)
Thank you for your reply.

waybread

Sorry I was so hasty. 99% of our horary questions are for a current date. It looks like you've got your own answer.

Ouranos

Thank you for your reply Waybread. Sorry, maybe I was not clear enough on my question.
The Sun (myself) and the Judge (Venus)
If you look at the tropical chart, the Judge (Venus) is Retrograde and thus moving away from the Sun.
In your reply, you say that Venus applies to a conjunction to the Sun, even if Venus is retrograde?
I just want to understand the celestial influence of the Retrograde in this case.
If I had to give a judgment on the spot, I would have said that the Judge Retrograde is moving away from myself and I will loose the case.
On the other hand, in the Sidereal chart, myself (the Moon) and the Judge (Mars) they are Direct and in perfect trine.
Thank you.

waybread

Ouranos, you're apparently better at this than I am!

I stick to the tropical zodiac and regiomontanus houses when feasible (I can't control what others post.) As you know, a planet that appears to apply to a significator but turns retrograde before the aspect perfects is called refranation. Although normally this would deny the hoped-for answer, I think you can still look at other testimonies: the moon, translation of light, reception of essential dignities, and antiscia.