- THROAT CHAKRA
- I SPEAK - CENTRE OF NECK - ETHER - CHANT 'HAM'

- THIRD EYE CHAKRA - I SEE - BETWEEN EYEBROWS- TRANSCENDENTAL - CHANT 'AUM'

- CROWN CHAKRA - I KNOW- TOP OFF HEAD- NO ELEMENT - JUST LISTEN

7-Chakras-2.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Beginner's Chakra Exercise

Think of this exercise as an introduction; you’re tuning in for, perhaps, the very first time:

• First, start by making sure you’re in a quiet space. Sit quietly for a moment and take a few deep breaths. Let tension and stress slide away for a moment. Just be in the moment, with your body.

• Now, bring your attention to the base of your spine, your tailbone, and imagine a bright spinning red light. Feel it pulsing and rotating with your breath. Sit with that for a moment.

• Next, move your attention up your spine to the area a couple of inches below your belly button. Feel the warmth of a bright, orange spinning light. Again, notice how it moves with your breath.

• Now, guide your attention to a couple inches above your belly button. You’re probably familiar with this area because when you feel strong emotions like love or fear, you likely feel it here. Notice how you can sense the intense yellow light rotating in that spot.

• Bring your attention further up to the centre of your chest where your heart is. This area harnesses a bright green light. When you’re touched or moved, you might instinctively place your hand over this spot. Connect with that area now.

• Then, bring your attention to your throat, the dip in between your collar bones. Imagine a bright blue light spinning in that area. You may feel the urge to swallow or clear your throat.

• Next, move your attention up to the space between your eyebrows, your third eye. This area holds a deep indigo light. Imagine it spinning and becoming brighter.

• Finally, shift your attention to the very top of your head. Imagine a vibrant, spinning violet light that shines right out of the top of your body. This light connects you to the universe. Feel the peace that comes with noticing this light.

chakrabody.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

AS LONG AS we follow a spiritual approach promising salvation, miracles, liberation, then we are bound by the “golden chain of spirituality.” Such a chain might be beautiful to wear, with its inlaid jewels and intricate carvings, but nevertheless, it imprisons us. People think they can wear the golden chain for decoration without being imprisoned by it, but they are deceiving themselves. As long as one’s approach to spirituality is based upon enriching ego, then it is spiritual materialism, a suicidal process rather than a creative one. All the promises we have heard are pure seduction. We expect the teachings to solve all our problems; we expect to be provided with magical means to deal with our depressions, our aggressions, our sexual hangups. But to our surprise we begin to realize that this is not going to happen. It is very disappointing to realize that we must work on ourselves and our suffering rather than depend upon a savior or the magical power of yogic techniques. It is disappointing to realize that we have to give up our expectations rather than build on the basis of our preconceptions. We must allow ourselves to be disappointed, which means the surrendering of me-ness, my achievement. We would like to watch ourselves attain enlightenment, watch our disciples celebrating, worshiping, throwing flowers at us, with miracles and earthquakes occurring and gods and angels singing and so forth. This never happens. The attainment of enlightenment from ego’s point of view is extreme death, the death of self, the death of me and mine, the death of the watcher. It is the ultimate and final disappointment. Treading the spiritual path is painful. It is a constant unmasking, peeling off of layer after layer of masks. It involves insult after insult.

~ Chögyam Trungpa, The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation

lossofego.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Shadow work...do not underestimate its importance. Once you see it, you can see in other people who has done it and who has not. Most of world and life problems are caused by a lack of awareness of this. Do you have a boss or friend who is undermining or subtly attacking you? It's a shadow reaction, they are projecting on to you and attempting to steal your energy. Do you keep receiving bad energy and don't know where it is coming from? Check what energy you have given out. These are two examples, one which is your responsibility and the other where it is not your fault. Learn to discern the difference and don't BS yourself about it if it is your fault. It is a learning process which requires honesty and an open heart, do the work and see the benefits multiply. But be aware that having an open heart attracts others to attack you whose heart and mind are still closed. :bandit: :love: BE MORE PANDA

shadowworkpanda.jpg

shadowwork.jpg

Ukpoohbear

I have not studied the Hermetic Principles but I can tell you as my mind has awakened I can relate to these points very well. I try to listen to the messages I get in my head and the subtle messages that come from outside of me. For example, what energy you give out you will get back, I have seen this evidenced, When I have acted greedy to one person and another person has witnessed it, they have then acted greedy to me. At first I only saw the negativity aimed at me until I saw clearly the pattern of energy that was causing it. But let me say, abuse is not your fault. There is a thin line between taking responsibility for your own energy and creating strong boundaries so as not to take responsibility for energy that is not yours. I will keep repeating this because it is important. That being said, as you empower yourself and learn the art of self-care, then remember you have control of your life.

Everything is energy.

hermeticprinciples.jpg

Last edited: