22° : kill or be killed

Luli

Hello !

I am very new into astrology and just watched this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUoLG46Kgbo

Now I am freaking out... Because my sidereal chart is full of 22° planets (Mercury in Virgo, House 11 / Mars in Gemini, House 8 / Neptune in Sagittarius, House 2), my tropical chart is full of 18° (most dangerous degree according to this man) and even my Hindu Chart has North Node and another point in 22°.

Here's what the astrologer wrote about this 22° : http://www.astrologyinserbia.com/e/knjige/tajne/tajna_22.htm

Yes, extremely scary... I went through very tough situations. How can I tell if those dangerous signs are behind me or yet to come ?

Also, do you know at which kind of chart I am supposed to look ?

I saw a few thread about this subject but they are very old (and didn't help me that much) so I did a new one. I would be very thankful for any insight because I am so scared. Thank you.

katydid

No need to panic.

That is way overblown. My Asc is 22 Taurus. I have not killed anyone---yet.

And no one has ever tried to kill me ---yet.

I also have Saturn @ 22 Libra. Nothing deadly at all My Saturn returns have been quite nice. I got married during my first Saturn Return, and we are still married, 35 years later. :sideways:

katydid

No need to panic.

That is way overblown. My Asc is 22 Taurus. I have not killed anyone---yet.

And no one has ever tried to kill me ---yet.

I also have Saturn @ 22 Libra. Nothing deadly at all My Saturn returns have been quite nice. I got married during my first Saturn Return, and we are still married, 35 years later. :sideways:

I just read the examples the serbian astrologer noted. I could choose ANY degree, look up a bunch of crimes, and find a correlation between the degree I chose and the crimes. Every chart has dozens of degrees that are important.

Luli

Thank you Katydid. I like using astrology so I can improve myself and never tried to learn about predictive astrology, so when I watched the video I felt so bad. :joyful:

Luney

I studied Princess Diana a while back... she was assassinated .:rightful:

They have emphasised on her chart study that her Cancer 8th cusp at 22 degree on had significance in her part of death.

Just saying..!:whistling:

katydid

I studied Princess Diana a while back... she was assassinated .:rightful:

They have emphasised on her chart study that her Cancer 8th cusp at 22 degree on had significance in her part of death.

Just saying..!:whistling:

22 Cancer had very little to do with her death.

http://accessnewage.com/articles/astro/headiana.htm

The 8th, 1st and 4th houses are most important in analysing death. Saturn and Pluto are the universal significators and I find the quincunx aspect appears frequently along with contacts to the nodal axis.

Diana's 8th house of death contains Uranus, the North Node, Mars & Pluto, all of which become significators. The last degree of Cancer is on the 8th cusp so the Moon is also involved.

For the 1st house we have retrograde Jupiter ruling the ascendant and Saturn just inside the 1st though close to the 2nd. Notice Jupiter in quincunx aspect with Pluto in the 8th. The 1st and 8th houses are connected at birth by the death planet (Pluto) the death house (8th) and the death aspect (quincunx). Readers noting one or two of these factors in their natal chart should not be alarmed as the rest of the analysis shows a mulitplicity of factors which, taken together, account for Diana's death.

2 days after the fatal crash there was a solar eclipse at 9 VIR 34 which, when cast for Westminster, gives an ascendant of 10 CAN 26 - conjunct Diana's natal Sun at 9 CAN 40.
The Moon was again conjunct the IC at 7 VIR 20 as was retrograde Mercury at 6 VIR 53 so many of the features of the crash chart repeated at the time of the eclipse. The caring qualities and public appeal for which she became famous rose with her Cancerian Sun's degree with the eclipsed lights in Virgo on the IC announcing the end of a great woman whose joy in life was to serve and care for the sick.

waybread

Luli, the first thing that caught my eye in your linked article was the statement that the 22nd degree "was often active"in murder cases. To me, that means that it wasn't active in a lot of other cases.

If we look at the arithmetic, each sign of 30 degrees has one 22nd degree, for a total of 3% of the zodiac. If this is roughly the chance of any given birth containing at least one 22nd degree, then this would be an amazingly high statistic.

I don't find the astrological analysis in the article terribly compelling. Obviously, most assassinations don't occur with the moon on the 22nd degree.

Particularly in the matter of house cusps, having a cusp at 22 degrees of a sign is mostly an artifact of the house system selected.

Time to relax?

Luli

Thank you again. I feel way better. :sideways:

Astrology is extremely interesting but this side of astrology, everything that deals with prediction, is too complicated to me. So it is good to know that things cannot be that easy. But now, I wish I could say there is nothing like this in my chart.

waybread

Luli, do you know how to read an ephemeris? It is a time-table of planetary degrees on any given day. It works a bit like a train time-table. There is a free one on the main page at Astrodienst, at www.astro.com. They may want you to register in order to access it, but that shouldn't be a problem.

With an ephemeris, you can predict when a transiting planet will hit one of your 22 degree planets. See what happens then: maybe keep a diary. Especially if your planets are in a robust condition, I can't believe you are going to find murder in your life when this happens.

One other thing to consider, is that each planet, sign, house, &c has multiple meanings. The universe allows for sublimation or surrogates for the dire events that you might anticipate. Maybe a date when you expect a transit to one of your special planets, this would be a good time to read a murder mystery, or watch one on television. Maybe you'd like to do some library or Internet research on assassinations in history, like the Serbian Black Hand group and the assassination of the Grand Duke of Austria-Hungary that started World War I. If you live in Serbia now, maybe you could find some volunteer work to help veterans or victims of the wars in your region during the 1990s.

These would all be more empowering ways to manifest your 22-degree planets than worrying about them.

Last edited:

Luney

22 Cancer had very little to do with her death.

http://accessnewage.com/articles/astro/headiana.htm

The 8th, 1st and 4th houses are most important in analysing death. Saturn and Pluto are the universal significators and I find the quincunx aspect appears frequently along with contacts to the nodal axis.

Diana's 8th house of death contains Uranus, the North Node, Mars & Pluto, all of which become significators. The last degree of Cancer is on the 8th cusp so the Moon is also involved.

For the 1st house we have retrograde Jupiter ruling the ascendant and Saturn just inside the 1st though close to the 2nd. Notice Jupiter in quincunx aspect with Pluto in the 8th. The 1st and 8th houses are connected at birth by the death planet (Pluto) the death house (8th) and the death aspect (quincunx). Readers noting one or two of these factors in their natal chart should not be alarmed as the rest of the analysis shows a mulitplicity of factors which, taken together, account for Diana's death.

2 days after the fatal crash there was a solar eclipse at 9 VIR 34 which, when cast for Westminster, gives an ascendant of 10 CAN 26 - conjunct Diana's natal Sun at 9 CAN 40.
The Moon was again conjunct the IC at 7 VIR 20 as was retrograde Mercury at 6 VIR 53 so many of the features of the crash chart repeated at the time of the eclipse. The caring qualities and public appeal for which she became famous rose with her Cancerian Sun's degree with the eclipsed lights in Virgo on the IC announcing the end of a great woman whose joy in life was to serve and care for the sick.

I appreciate your your knowledge ( it was s dumb comment on my behalf) Is very interesting when the whole picture is put together. I couldn't imagine a death predicted by a single cusp image but rather a lot of influences. you explained that so well..thankyou.. :smile:

Lin

"I studied Princess Diana a while back... she was assassinated "

Not assassinated - hounded.....driver drove unsafely, she wasn't wearing a seat belt, no one was 'watching out for her safety' including herself.

Trying using Tropical -Placidus chart system. Get a different perspective. Use the planets, the signs and the aspects to understand your life.
LIN

Jlynn

Premium Member

Not assassinated - hounded.....driver drove unsafely, she wasn't wearing a seat belt, no one was 'watching out for her safety' including herself.

Trying using Tropical -Placidus chart system. Get a different perspective. Use the planets, the signs and the aspects to understand your life.
LIN

I have Mars 13 degrees Libra in the 8th. Also known as the young widow maker or so I read awhile back. My 1st husband died when he was 36. I was 27 at the time. Have no idea the transits at the time, my software doesn't go back that far.

Luney

LIN
Im apologise I wrote that comment.I was totally wrong as I didn't really study the chart with my own interpretation rather.. I just read someone else's interpretation online..(forget who) . Im no means a professional astrologer, and should be more mindful when commenting on subjects. I appreciate your input.. Thankyou :wink:

starstruck555

Bumping this old thread....but I have to add my ideas on the 22nd degree and the notion of 'kill or be killed'

I have both venus and saturn at 22 deg so I have been intrigued, and was also thought it was a little alarmist but....

I don't think it means literally death or killing, but it is really relevant in my life in more subtle ways lol

For the 2nd time in my life I have engaged lawyers to help me with financial settlements from ex's who become unreasonable.....twice....Im only 51.

Anyway the way I see it now that I think about it, is that I have acted like ok this is 'kill or be killed'. Because I have a kind nature, it can be taken advantage of and lawyers assist me in attaining a fair outcome and I can step away because it 'kills me' emotionally.

I want to prevent them killing me financially too.

Just my 2 cents!!

Humanitarian

1698415259796.png

I have my Chiron and Jupiter in 22 degrees Aquarius, Uranus in 22 degrees Pisces, Vertex in 22 degrees Libra, and Mean Nodal Axis in 22 degrees Capricorn-Cancer, and I'm a far-leftist revolutionary, so probably I'll be executed because of my revolutionary tendencies...

IleneK

Premium Member
I would only add that when talking about degrees in our charts, that anything less than 1 degree, like 00VI15 would be considered 1 degree Virgo. We round up to the next degree.

So unless the degree of the planet or point in your chart is exactly 22.00, then it will round up to 23 degrees.
It appears then that only your true node is at 22 degree Cancer.

I am so grateful you will not be executed. For anything :)

Humanitarian

I would only add that when talking about degrees in our charts, that anything less than 1 degree, like 00VI15 would be considered 1 degree Virgo. We round up to the next degree.

So unless the degree of the planet or point in your chart is exactly 22.00, then it will round up to 23 degrees.
When I round up or round down degrees, it's different by the method that I'm using. If talk about Sabian Symbols, I round up, and if I use normal/Nikolan degrees, then I round down all the degrees.

IleneK

Premium Member
When I round up or round down degrees, it's different by the method that I'm using. If talk about Sabian Symbols, I round up, and if I use normal/Nikolan degrees, then I round down all the degrees.
Okay. I guess you will be executed then.
May I ask, what is the underlying logic of electing to round down?

Humanitarian

I am so grateful you will not be executed. For anything :)
Thanks Ilene! I'm worrying too much, and I hope that your method is more true for my life than mine...
Edit: Grammar