Natal Moon Square Neptune and Venus Opposition Neptune

amidjang

Hi all,

Just wondering how to deal with these aspects in real life?

I also read that other aspects can "ground" these dellusioning aspects but could you guys give me some examples that could balance these heavy aspects?

Cary2

Banned
Your chart signals tendencies you have. These tendencies are the cards you were dealt at birth.

The aspects you specify suggest the hardships that are related to the disappointment when romance does not live up to the fantasy. It is not a cruel joke or a curse, it is a tendency that tends to cause disappointment about love. One way to deal with such a configuration is to study the optimistic alternative. If you are frustrated with Moon-square-Neptune, then study Moon-trine-Neptune. It will not take much for you to make an adjustment to your tendency. The square and the trine have much in common: Moon/Neptune. Same goes for Venus/Neptune.

Claire19

Hi all,

Just wondering how to deal with these aspects in real life?

I also read that other aspects can "ground" these dellusioning aspects but could you guys give me some examples that could balance these heavy aspects?

You always need to load a natal chart so we can see all the aspects. You can do it anonymously through Astrodienst. Also with transits and progressions for current influences.