Will he be found guilty at trial?

libra4

Hello All,

This question pertains to my ex-bf, who was charged with Domestic Violence Harrassment against me. Trial is in early March. This chart is cast for the time I (much later than she e-mailed me) just read Tikana's suggestions for narrowing my inquiry, and decided that I wanted to post this question.

So my real question is, will he be found guilty? (Embedded in that is will he go to jail, but really, I just want to know the first part, as I don't want him to be found not guilty - he did what they're charging him with and more.)

I know next to nothing about horary, so all I can tell is that as querent I am connected to Saturn, which is in 1st house along with most planets in this chart, including the Moon, which is presumably him (Cancer on cusp of 7th, no planets in the 7th). I also notice Pluto and Jupiter in the 12th, and Pluto opposed Mars, but those may not have any significance here. Any input would be greatly appreciated - interpretation and tutorial - I want to understand the horary process, but find it all pretty intimidating - turning charts and radicality and receptions and so on.

Many thanks :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_21_horary_trial_2_7_17957_1998.gif
    astro_2gw_21_horary_trial_2_7_17957_1998.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hey-Just letting you know-your chart has expired.
Can you please post the DATA.
Thanks Lillyjgc

libra4

Thanks Lillyjgc,

Here is the data, and hopefully a successful attachment of the chart.

Will he be found guilty at trial? 2/7/08, Boulder, Co., 05:06 am, MST

Attachments

• astro_2gw_21_horary_trial_2_7_17957_1998.gif
    astro_2gw_21_horary_trial_2_7_17957_1998.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 13