Why are people so put off by me?

gen6k

hi.

well this Mars

is in the 11th

could signify agressors in public

this Mars is square Venus in 9th

this could make rebuttel from righteous-orientated people for "peace".

Mars is also square Jupiter in the 3rd making actions
somewhat gregarious and more visible near the pertinent areas.

this mars is opposite Neptune and Uranus in 5th

making the expressions at times sudden or also kinda de-real or overly imaginative.

this activity with Mars can be both aggressive and sexual. it can be paradoxical and overly complicated.

with Saturn in 7th near the DC (others)
square your Moon and Pluto.

these encounters with others can appear to be cold, too authoritative, maybe effacive of your feelings, pertaining to your psychology, etc.

there are many things you can do about social problems. one thing that ive been doing is looking at the karmic syncronicity. the behavior that one shows to a certain group. how one treats weaker groups also effects how others that are stronger in someway treat you.

i think that the syncronicity of creation, the "spiritual" lessons are all there in front of ones face. the universe will show you what you need to know if you start looking, maybe without noticing how one topic relates to another personal topic.

it is actually rather mechanical and pragmatic situation. the situations would revolve around certain lessons because this is the psychological-thematic of the transversing of condition towards the thing one wants to find out. on the other hand it looks like the things one concentrates on becomes the way someone treats a situation.

this activity is widely varying from imperceptible to total. depending on the range of psychological activity of the person.

since other people dont know you or what youre actually doing there it is possible for them to reach some low-level meaning of the essence. things that would be somewhat extracurricular to the core situation which is only privately known by forces. its possible for others to be subject to certain criticisms becuase they are real, one must exchange one opportunity for another, which might not be the most normative route, yet this juxtaposition allows for the ability to withstand its criticisms in order to accomplish the efficient side of the same situation extraneous to oneself. usually if intentions are positive then this minor fall would lead to the major lift.

Last edited:

gen6k

this low-level essence is not this chart configuration. it is a certain surface of it. the purpose of spirituality and philosophy is really to determine the core essences, and help them become better with the uneven routes. the hypocritical routes. except the problem here is that this is incomplete for all types of views which are in sync with the possible essences. for some spirituality is non-sense or maybe elitist and even if the low-level readers then become under turmoil because of low-level quibbles, the essential take of spirituality is under the exposure of not reading the translation of ideals. the relations of ideas and societal functions and the project of determining higher values is not under the guise of spirituality its under the guise of proper transactions. the increasing mutability of integrity despite any philosophical movement, rather an eternal recurrence, is really the sedimentation of non-atomic relating processes which usually become meta-beliefs in society at least shadows of it. which become the basis of other societies. the process of delocalization is a process of novelty which is a process of interconnection in order to satisfy reproductive processes. its both local but the body is also nonlocal it is not in the same place in terms of society.

one doesnt have to accept spirituality or any method of changing the energies intrinsically, but one does have to find a place to express these energies positevly as well as try to overcome the energies without the help of fake ideas. since spirituality is fake ideas in some sense, its not about the inside fakeness or hypocrisy, the building up of guiding things towards superficial actions, but its really something novel as well. its okay to actually become deeper than the ideas.

you can try a lot of things though if you work on it the energies would permit it.

gen6k

now how does spirituality become true when telling someone else. its during an alignment. alignment is economical it is not dependent on the cognitive map of the person only its dependent on the underlying situation, but the cognitive map guides it. some people embrace this or that idea which is really this idea in some of the underlying section. for example buddism and ecology. this is of course a certain style, but it shows a universal style. when this idea is tried on a somewhat antagonist the idea has to be broken down in to something resembling the inner state of the other person, which might then be highlighted in them, this process self destructs as the absolute truth, yet it can only be reconciled as the cause for finding the real process it was trying to point to and giving it to the other. this would be similar to the underlying map. the real truth is divinity, its purely determined by divine forces, and the idea will certainly be rejected by the romans.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm not really sure how to explain this, it's so bizarre, but here it goes: It seems whenever I walk into a room people always seem to notice me but it's never in a good way. I could walk into a room, minding my own business, looking happy, and yet people always look at me as though they are intimidated. It has to be something about my birth chart, right? I wear normal, girly clothes, nothing necessarily over-the-top unless it's a special occasion, but nothing frumpy or "dark." My hair is always nice, make-up never over done...so I doubt it's my appearance. I always either look nice or blend in. Which makes the weird, "shocked" looks from a lot of people even more mysterious to me. I could be smiling and talking nicely and it's still a little weird. It's not everyone but it's noticeable. I'm nice, I love to laugh, I'm normal...so why are they so strange? Maybe I make "obnoxious" facial expressions and don't notice. It's like I'm awkward and don't do anything right, but that's simply not the case. I know because I only started thinking that after I noticed the unjustified looks and comments? I have NO idea. I'm not cocky nor do I walk into a room like I own the place, I never give anyone dirty looks first, so why me? So many rude people don't even get these "ugh ...her" looks. What did I do?

I mean they act like I have terrible intentions and it's the opposite. I'm usually the target of gossip, though I don't do anything. What is it about me? I literally just mind my own business, am nice to people I don't know, act normal with my friends...I don't feel I stand out. Any idea why the stares and hate occurs, because I'm absolutely mystified. Is it me? Do you think maybe I look angry? Like I just have "one of those faces" or is it just something about me. I can honestly walk into a room full of strangers, blend in, and am still the odd one out. It's mostly girls but it can be anyone...I mean, what the hell, seriously. Please give me some idea.

The general form of your chart is a bowl shape, the bowl bounded by an opposition between weakened Venus in her detriment and Jupiter. Then very weakened Mars in its fall stands alone outside the bowl in the 11th house of friends and friendship. So by this alone, Mars is very influential in the chart. But even more than that, take a look at the remarkable symmetry of aspects to this influential Mars from the planets in the bowl.

There is a widely-orbed grand square from Venus, Uranus Neptune, and Jupiter. But more importantly, I think, may be the sesquaquadrates, [again, somewhat widely orbed] from malefics Pluto and Saturn. Which in turn closely square each other! They are both powerful in their dignity, Saturn in its traditional dignity and also angular on the descendant. All these energies pour through malefic, weak Mars. Perhaps not the best of vibes to put out there.

But I do think that part of this whole experience, though, may also have to do with how you see it versus what is really going on. This is because of strong Saturn, sitting right there on your Descendant, that is, how you see others. And this Saturn is strongly colored by its square from Pluto in Scorpio. So you are not exactly seeing the world through rose colored glasses. Perhaps your view is something quite other than that.

So the ball remains in your court. Part of this may be remedied by how you see the matter. And once you do that, once you find a way to remove your somewhat darkened view, you will likely have to bring something else to the table to shake up this somewhat stuck, repeating scenario. I'm not exactly sure what life lessons you are here to learn from the configuration of the planets at the moment of your birth, but I believe to start with, the trine from Mercury in Pisces in the 7th to your Mars may offer some new ways of thinking about and communicating in said situation.

PS greybeard, if you see this and are so inclined, your mastery would be appreciated
icon7.gif

Last edited:

Moog

Any idea why the stares and hate occurs, because I'm absolutely mystified. Is it me? Do you think maybe I look angry? Like I just have "one of those faces" or is it just something about me. I can honestly walk into a room full of strangers, blend in, and am still the odd one out. It's mostly girls but it can be anyone...I mean, what the hell, seriously. Please give me some idea.

Has this been a life long phenomenon, or temporary?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks for everyone's feedback. But it's really not how I "choose" to see it. It's actually pretty obvious. And yeah te been a lifelong thing. People either love me or hate me. Not sure why most are so negative though.

Not saying you choose to see it that way. Simply that you do see it that way, unconsciously, through the Saturn square Pluto lens. It's not just out there. It's part of your makeup as well.

Bringing that aspect of your chart to consciousness is a vital first step to working with the difficulty.

StillOne

I haven't read everyone's comments as not to be influenced by them so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

In your natal chart Pluto is Square your Ascendant just over 1 degree. That is pretty darn tight I would think. I think this could give cause to projection of unusual vibrations not entirely in your control. You just have a powerful presence if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of info on this out there. Also, I think it can manifest in many ways besides what "cookbook" definitions you may get out there.

I had this aspect in synastry and it was profound. Incredible really. At first I didn't understand what was going on as I hadn't recognized and contemplated the aspect. Once I saw it on the chart I started to understand the strong undercurrent happening. I think it's a very valid aspect.

StillOne

What exactly does Pluto square ascendant mean? Is it a way I'm presenting myself, or do people just sense some type of energy around me that they find unexplainably...bad or obnixious..or intimidating?
To my understanding, and I'm relatively new to astrology, it means that your Ascendant, which is the way you appear to the world, is receiving a challenging aspect from the planet Pluto.

I'd recommend you research all the players meaning the houses, signs, planets and aspects involved so you have a good basis to form an opinion.

Alice McDermott

I'm not really sure how to explain this, it's so bizarre, but here it goes: It seems whenever I walk into a room people always seem to notice me but it's never in a good way. I could walk into a room, minding my own business, looking happy, and yet people always look at me as though they are intimidated. It has to be something about my birth chart, right? I wear normal, girly clothes, nothing necessarily over-the-top unless it's a special occasion, but nothing frumpy or "dark." My hair is always nice, make-up never over done...so I doubt it's my appearance. I always either look nice or blend in. Which makes the weird, "shocked" looks from a lot of people even more mysterious to me. I could be smiling and talking nicely and it's still a little weird. It's not everyone but it's noticeable. I'm nice, I love to laugh, I'm normal...so why are they so strange? Maybe I make "obnoxious" facial expressions and don't notice. It's like I'm awkward and don't do anything right, but that's simply not the case. I know because I only started thinking that after I noticed the unjustified looks and comments? I have NO idea. I'm not cocky nor do I walk into a room like I own the place, I never give anyone dirty looks first, so why me? So many rude people don't even get these "ugh ...her" looks. What did I do?

I mean they act like I have terrible intentions and it's the opposite. I'm usually the target of gossip, though I don't do anything. What is it about me? I literally just mind my own business, am nice to people I don't know, act normal with my friends...I don't feel I stand out. Any idea why the stares and hate occurs, because I'm absolutely mystified. Is it me? Do you think maybe I look angry? Like I just have "one of those faces" or is it just something about me. I can honestly walk into a room full of strangers, blend in, and am still the odd one out. It's mostly girls but it can be anyone...I mean, what the hell, seriously. Please give me some idea.

The Ascendant is the way people first see us - our doorway to the world.

Since February 2012 your Ascendant and Saturn have been receiving transits from Uranus and Pluto and are on the midpoint of the ongoing Uranus-Pluto square.

I would think that people who were also receiving transits by this square would feel subliminally threatened by you as you would appear to others to be the embodiment of all that scares them about this transit. One of its manifestions is pressure from others in various ways.

It is particularly active in late January when Mars transits your Saturn and in early October, when Mars transits your Ascendant, but you will also need to take care during the times that Mars is conjunct or opposite Uranus or Pluto in the skies.

This transit finishes in early 2014 (see attached map), but I think it is necessary to tread carefully throughout most of 2013. This is not a time to trust other people or to take any sort of risks.

As you have natal Pluto square Ascendant, the transit of Pluto sesiquadrate the Ascendant is particularly powerful as it accentuates your natal energy. The sesiquadrate transit often brings criticism from others. Do you know if there is any gossip going around about you?

Alice

Attachments

• Pisces13 45 graph.jpg
    Pisces13 45 graph.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Saturn square pluto would be generational, though, wouldn't it?

Saturn is in a sign for about 2.5 years and aspects a particular point in a chart for a period within that.

While there are a couple of views of what generational means, Saturn was within orb of square to Pluto in 1993 for only about a year.

StillOne tied it all together.

Along with Saturn on the descendant, the Pluto Saturn square forms what is known as a t-square with the Ascendant, bringing Saturn Pluto energy through it. As you become more familiar with the symbolism of these planets and the Ascendant Descendant axis, it will help you understand this social dynamic that you have described. Transits and progressions to these planets over time will provide opportunity for you to work with and transform their expression.

Last edited:

saturnalia

Thanks for everyone's feedback. But it's really not how I "choose" to see it. It's actually pretty obvious. And yeah te been a lifelong thing. People either love me or hate me. Not sure why most are so negative though.

people are not born to please you, neither are you to dance around them

based on your chart, you have Leo rising, Moon in Sagittarius and Venus in Aries, that`s all are in fire signs, which means they are all compatible, you should be as stabile as it can be

has it occured to you, that you might be blowing things out of proportion?

juicey J.

Banned
Well you see you have saturn opposing the rising in the 7th making it hard for others to relate to you, but its dignity so the few friends you have are close. Also, the 11th house of groups lord mercury is in pisces in sign of determint and fall, its retrograde, and on the cusp of the difficult 8th house which, all adds to them being suspicious of you, now if the lord of pisces was in major dignity it would to some degree counter balance some of this debility but alas its in libra with not even a minor dignity (peregrine) and its lord venus in turn is in aries its sign of determint and its retrograde, and it square to its lord mars in cancer, its sign of fall, and all this just keeps adding fuel to the fire. Take heart though cause your chart suggest you will develop (and already have to some degree) lasting friendships, quality not quantity. Also, the lord of the rising is in the 8th house and the 8th house is a house full of energy people often aren't comfortable with and it can produce suspicion in them, but aware of this and mediate on mentally holding this negative energy at bay, with practice this might to some degree help your situation further.

Last edited:

Melaike

What exactly does Pluto square ascendant mean? Is it a way I'm presenting myself, or do people just sense some type of energy around me that they find unexplainably...bad or obnixious..or intimidating?

Exactly.Also Saturn's aspect to your ASC accentuates the negativity of Pluto aspect.As a Venus-Aries,Leo Rising person you believe that you're a lovable person and you can't understand why they behave this way.A pisces -Leo mixed person' priority in life is to gain love and respect of people so other people's reaction is very important to you.Maybe you should start not caring about other people's thoughts about you.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Yes in fact going with what melaike said it would be a good idea to concentrate (mediation and daily breathing exercises will help with this) on not caring or thinking/worrying what others think because with the lord of the rising in the 8th house any negative thought you think even if its ever so slight people will pick up on it to some degree. Now interesting melaike has a similar chart with the lord of the 11th house of groups in detriment but the difference is her mercury isn't retrograde and the lord of her mercury jupiter in leo is involved in a generosity (which, is basically mutual reception without major aspect of trine, sextile, square, or opposition) with her sun in pisces so her situation is better then yours but with her rising lord in the 8th house as well she understands and has to some degree in the past experienced some of the things you have so it would be wise to take whatever advice she has to give on this difficult area for you. By the way i would much rather have a strong 7th house lord or overall dispositorship then an 11th house one as this means ones few friendships will be close and lasting where as a strong 11th house lordship and a weak 7th house one in the area of friends might mean quantity not quality.

Last edited: