Did the devil play a part on 91101?

Cold Fusion

Did the devil play a part on 91101? My gut instincts tell me he did.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_62_did_the_devil_play_part_on_9_11_01_hp.3181.4726.gif
    astro_w2gw_62_did_the_devil_play_part_on_9_11_01_hp.3181.4726.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Interesting question. I'm not sure what house we would use for the devil? Could you give your thoughts on this, which house would you pick and why?

It may also depend on how you view the devil...

Arijana

Your own country did that,not the Devil.

and please,not to be insulting,but there were much much more horrible things happening in the world before 911, and much worse things still happen ( see Lybia,how many of them died,how many cities just detroied ) so 911 sorry America,wasnt that big of a deal. If countries go into war thats ok but oh two buildings struck down, OH MY GOD ( I was sarcastic now ).

Im not saying 911 wasnt horrible,but in the midst of horrid misfortune and suffering so many other countries have to deal with, blaiming the devil on two tower being struck down is a bit..consited. If you want to ask real 911 question draw up a chart asking '' Did the US goverment contruct the 911 scenario '' and I wonder what type of chart you will get..

Like I said,I am not downplaying what happened,of course its horrible, but its only so horrible to you because you have never experienced anythihng worse,and that was the first time that America got a small taste of what its giving to the world. Mind you,Im not saying the AMerican people are evil,far from it, Im saying your goverment is,very much so.

Last edited:

Amoleman

Interesting question. I'm not sure what house we would use for the devil? Could you give your thoughts on this, which house would you pick and why?

It may also depend on how you view the devil...

Though I'm not sure of horary's application to questions like this, I would choose the 3rd house, because it would be the 9th house's 7th house (i.e. enemy of God).

sethi

I have already attached links in some other forum by the name of Osama Bin Laden

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peacei...-with-independent-scientist-leuren-moret.html

1400 Toasted Cars: located blocks from the WTC buildings,
with door handles missing, engine blocks missing, blistering on some parts of the car finish, strange rust patterns on the bodies of the cars.
o Paper Around Cars Not Burned: whatever “vaporized” the
engine blocks and the door handles on 1400 cars did not ignite fragile and flammable paper lying all over the ground around the cars. If engine blocks and door handles selectively vaporized, why didn’t body of car vaporize?
o Pile of Cars Spontaneously Combusted: in a news video, the
entire pile of cars started burning spontaneously at the same time with no visible cause, it was not a fire that started in one car and spread to others.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=287864#post287864

eye openers

Last edited:

tikana

Though I'm not sure of horary's application to questions like this, I would choose the 3rd house, because it would be the 9th house's 7th house (i.e. enemy of God).

we do not know if God exists or not, thefore existence of a devil is questionable as well.

Amoleman

we do not know if God exists or not, thefore existence of a devil is questionable as well.

Though I believe in a divine being, I have to agree with you that since the existence of God is outside the realm of objective knowing, it really shouldn't be included in a horary question.

Ixaee

The devil is a make-believe scapegoat. Someone to point the blame on when we dont want to take responsibility for our actions.

Men committed these crimes. Human men. Not any sort of 'devil'.

tikana

Though I believe in a divine being, I have to agree with you that since the existence of God is outside the realm of objective knowing, it really shouldn't be included in a horary question.

yeah, There is no way you can put or give a god the house in horary.

Ix said that humans did it ... we already went through horary charts n this topic. the US govt knew that is given .. they let it happen it gave them a reason to invade iraq and afganistan there is no conspiracy theory .
and people who wrote above are instigating for a fight posts with 0 astro input should be yanked off immidiately.

T

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
I do not believe in the devil, but for the sake of argument let us assume that an entity like that does exist. This is on the proper board of spirituality and mysteries. However, mundane methods may have to be used. I will also use whole sign houses which do not always align with the quadrant houses, but the signs are clearly marked in the chart.

First it is necessary to find significators. The first house, Gemini, represents the WTC and Pentagon -- the structures themselves. The Moon also is significator of the structures. Mercury is significator of the occupants of the buildings.

Osama Bin Laden took responsibility for the attacks in one of his recorded messages so we know he was not framed. Sagittarius, the seventh house, represents Bin Laden and the Arabians who flew the aircraft. Jupiter is the planetary significator. Aquarius, the nineth house, represents the aircraft. Aquarius also represents Arabians. The planetary significator is Saturn.

But we are looking for an invisible and secret enemy called here the devil. This is represented by the 12th house and the sign Taurus. Venus is the significator. There is an applying sextile aspect between the Moon (structures) and Venus. This indicates a yes answer to the question.

Additional information can be found in this chart. Retrograde Mercury completes aspects with both Jupiter and Saturn indicating the many deaths caused by the aircraft. The exalted Sun interferes and can represent the firemen who attempted rescue.

The twin towers and undamaged building 7 experienced complete universal failure that day. This is unheard of. In the towers the jet fuel was gone in ten minutes. After that there was insufficient heat to cause failure in the steel structure. Yet both towers turned to dust from the top down in less time than it takes a ball bearing to fall from the roof of one of them to the ground. There was no flash or sound of high explosives. The firemen on the ground floors were not crushed or burned and survived. There is no conventional explanation for this. Considering the original question, perhaps Bin Laden was also a black magician who could call down dark forces to do his bidding.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Perhaps black magic was being used on bin laden also (by the devil), 12th (venus) for the devil, should look at the 10th also (saturn, plot), what house would rule witchcraft, the 12th? Rulers of the 10th and 12th are in aspect.

I am referring to the devil as a secret player (aka not bin laden).

Kuntuzangmo

How do you define devil? Do you think/feel it is a truly existing thing?
Just keep in mind not everyone does (by any stretch).

Cold Fusion

How do you define devil? Do you think/feel it is a truly existing thing?
Just keep in mind not everyone does (by any stretch).

The devil, rejected by humankind, so he hates humankind back and is out for revenge (because he considers himself special and superior).

An infernal, warlike, narcissistic, madman.

Knows how to use to black magic (covert form of attack and control)

The devils persona is a combination of all of the below diseases:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadistic_personality_disorder
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

I would have to say he has fascist traits also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

A massive narcissistic personality:

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
  2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
  3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
  4. Requires excessive admiration
  5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
  6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
  7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
  8. Is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her
  9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[22]

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
  2. Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
  3. Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
  4. Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
  5. Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
  6. Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed.
  7. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

And a massive sadistic personality disorder, sadistic traits:

A) A pervasive pattern of cruel, demeaning, and aggressive behavior, beginning by early adulthood, as indicated by the repeated occurrence of at least four of the following:
  1. Has used physical cruelty or violence for the purpose of establishing dominance in a relationship (not merely to achieve some noninterpersonal goal, such as striking someone in order to rob him/her).
  2. Humiliates or demeans people in the presence of others.
  3. Has treated or disciplined someone under his/her control unusually harshly.
  4. Is amused by, or takes pleasure in, the psychological or physical suffering of others (including animals).
  5. Has lied for the purpose of harming or inflicting pain on others (not merely to achieve some other goal).
  6. Gets other people to do what he/she wants by frightening them (through intimidation or even terror).
  7. Restricts the autonomy of people with whom he or she has a close relationship, e.g., will not let spouse leave the house unaccompanied or permit teenage daughter to attend social functions.
  8. Is fascinated by violence, weapons, injury, or torture.
Psychopathic traits:

In his 1941 book, Mask of Sanity, Hervey M. Cleckley introduced 16 behavioral characteristics of a psychopath: [40]

1. Superficial charm and good "intelligence"
  2. Absence of delusions and other signs of irrational thinking
  3. Absence of nervousness or psychoneurotic manifestations
  4. Unreliability
  5. Untruthfulness and insincerity
  6. Lack of remorse and shame
  7. Inadequately motivated antisocial behavior
  8. Poor judgment and failure to learn by experience
  9. Pathologic egocentricity and incapacity for love
  10. General poverty in major affective reactions
  11. Specific loss of insight
  12. Unresponsiveness in general interpersonal relations
  13. Fantastic and uninviting behavior with drink and sometimes without
  14. Suicide threats rarely carried out
  15. Sex life impersonal, trivial, and poorly integrated
  16. Failure to follow any life plan.

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

So are you saying this is a person?
I guess if yes then the horary question is apt. If not I don't think it would apply given horary principles (at least from my very limited knowledge).

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
To Cold Fusion post # 12:

Since Venus(the devil) is in 10th whole sign house an angular house, it is stronger than Saturn(bin Laden) which is in the succeedant 5th house. Both planets are in exaltation, but Saturn is disposed by Venus indicating that the "devil" controls bin Laden. In Medieval astrology the 12th house rules witchcraft, spells and such.