Does this person like me?

ChildOfVenus

Does this person like me? I’m represented by Mars and the Moon. And the other person is Venus. I see there is a conjunction between the Moon and Venus. But it’s a separating conjunction. Mars doesn’t aspect Venus though.

Awhile ago they asked me to hangout but I didn’t because I was talking to another guy. But now I want this guy back.

5LfuKNbU_o.png

katydid

:joyful:I see a couple things which make me think you could reach out to say hey….he might be open to it.

You are Mars and he is Venus. It is true they are not in a major aspect—but they are in mutual reception if you count the semi-square. [which I would because Venus is semi-sq Mercury which is conjunct Mars.]

Anyway, Mars and Venus are in detriment but they are in mutual reception so there is some connection, although not solid at this time.

He is in your 1st, and his turned 7th. The Moon will sextile you, Mars, very shortly. So if there is an opportunity to communicate, I’d take it, just out of curiosity.

One thing I question is your statement: 'I want this guy back.':unsure:

Ummm, he just asked you to hang out, so don't jump to such extreme conclusions just yet...:tongue:

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

:joyful:I see a couple things which make me think you could reach out to say hey….he might be open to it.

You are Mars and he is Venus. It is true they are not in a major aspect—but they are in mutual reception if you count the semi-square. [which I would because Venus is semi-sq Mercury which is conjunct Mars.]

Anyway, Mars and Venus are in detriment but they are in mutual reception so there is some connection, although not solid at this time.

He is in your 1st, and his turned 7th. The Moon will sextile you, Mars, very shortly. So if there is an opportunity to communicate, I’d take it, just out of curiosity.

Ummm, he just asked you to hang out, so don't jump to such extreme conclusions just yet...:tongue:

Thank you for your input it was awhile ago when he asked me to hangout.

The Everqueen

Venus and Mars are not in mutual reception. Venus is ruled by Sagittarius. Even though there is an applying sextile between the Moon and the Sun, there isn't enough reception between the planets to make it happen and it is frustrated by Mercury first. The Sun has no interest in the Moon at all.

ChildOfVenus

Venus and Mars are not in mutual reception. Venus is ruled by Sagittarius. Even though there is an applying sextile between the Moon and the Sun, there isn't enough reception between the planets to make it happen and it is frustrated by Mercury first. The Sun has no interest in the Moon at all.
I don’t get why I got a yes answer when I asked if he and I would meet again if this chart is saying no.

The Everqueen

I don’t get why I got a yes answer when I asked if he and I would meet again if this chart is saying no.

You should only ask the question once. Everything you need to know will be in the first chart. Did you get a time frame as to when you would meet again?
Has that gone by now? If it didn't happen then you could ask again.

ChildOfVenus

You should only ask the question once. Everything you need to know will be in the first chart. Did you get a time frame as to when you would meet again?
Has that gone by now? If it didn't happen then you could ask again.

Yes the timeframe was either 3 or 12 units.

VZN9GXjT_o.jpeg

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

The person who read the above chart said the following.

If it's a 5th house relationship you're after then L5 is Saturn. The Moon trines in 3 degrees or units. Units are time dimensions. Could be 3 days, weeks, months, etc. 12 units above was referring to L7 which Jupiter where L1 Mercury trines in 12 degrees or units. So that would be 12 days or weeks, etc. So please advise of the outcome.

The Everqueen

The person who read the above chart said the following.

If it's a 5th house relationship you're after then L5 is Saturn. The Moon trines in 3 degrees or units. Units are time dimensions. Could be 3 days, weeks, months, etc. 12 units above was referring to L7 which Jupiter where L1 Mercury trines in 12 degrees or units. So that would be 12 days or weeks, etc. So please advise of the outcome.

When people are involved in a question, the receptions show their motivation to do things which in turn makes the aspect work, if there is not enough reception between the two planets then it won't. If you were asking about an inanimate object then you wouldn't need to worry about the receptions and could go straight to the aspect, it just doesn't work that way with people. People often do show interest in something but not act on it but it depends on the level of interest. If you are waiting on him to make a move then I think you will be left waiting even though a part of him really likes you but it's not the part of him that has an aspect to one of your planets.

Also he is 7H not 5H. The 5H is what you do with a person.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

When people are involved in a question, the receptions show their motivation to do things which in turn makes the aspect work, if there is not enough reception between the two planets then it won't. If you were asking about an inanimate object then you wouldn't need to worry about the receptions and could go straight to the aspect, it just doesn't work that way with people. People often do show interest in something but not act on it but it depends on the level of interest. If you are waiting on him to make a move then I think you will be left waiting even though a part of him really likes you but it's not the part of him that has an aspect to one of your planets.

Also he is 7H not 5H. The 5H is what you do with a person.

He did ask to see me again awhile ago but I was involved with another guy. I’m not waiting for him to make a move I’m just asking if he likes me. So I know if I can make my move.