Guide me ... PLEASE

tye

https://ibb.co/nLbKsRj - Solar
https://ibb.co/NN40y0H - Natal
What should i focus on. What should i look at and read into more. Its hard interpreting my solar return if i don't know where to begin. Please help me.

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

How well do you understand your natal chart? Usually I view a solar return chart in relation to the natal.

But it looks to me like, with the sun in your first house of your body and personality, and Jupiter in your 6th house of health, that the year ahead should be good for concentrating on your health and fitness.

tye

Thanks so much for responding. I think I understand at least 75% of my natal chart. I uploaded it as well. Im so conflicted on what to do or how to move forward. Trying to guide myself through understanding astrology. I appreciate your response.

waybread

It's always good to start with your natal chart, as throughout life, that's your basic road map. The solar return is a snapshot of transits on your birthday, when the sun returns to its natal position. Supposedly it sets the tone for your solar (not calendar) year ahead. However, some important transits will not show up yet on your birthday, but later in the year; and then some solar return aspects will move off before your next birthday.

I suggest you take it as just one piece of information.

My thought is that with your natal sun-Mercury in Cancer, you probably apprehend the world primarily through your feelings. Mercury is an important planet for you because it rules your rising sign of Virgo. You are probably very oriented towards friends (11th house) and career (10th house.) Even if you go through a phase of life feeling you don't have a lot of friends, the idea of making and keeping them will probably be important to you. Of course, your co-workers are included.

Your natal moon in Sagittarius likes to be broad-minded, but because it is in your 4th house of home, you may express it more in reading, wanting a "room with a view," and other "armchair" activities vs. international travel. With Virgo rising, you probably have a practical, pragmatic side.

One thing that pops out about your natal chart is your Venus-Mars-Leo conjunction in the 12th house. People with this trio are often polyamorous. Even if you are actually monogamous or celibate, the chart has to express itself in some fashion, so you are apt to attract to yourself lovers who fool around. The 12th house deals with secrets or parts of ourselves that are hidden from view, so you probably want to keep your private life private.

A good use of a solar return chart is seeing what activities would go with the flow of the planets. Yesterday I mentioned health and fitness. With your north node conjuncting your sun, this would be a good year to focus on yourself.
Saturn and Pluto in the 8th house with a quincunx (150 degree) aspect to Venus may suggest some tensions in the romance/sexy department. If you have a partner, just think about whether it is a good idea to continue, or whether you can weather tensions that come up for the sake of the long term.

With your moon in the 10th, a career focus seems likely as well.

I'd prefer to compare the two charts together, with the SR using your natal as its basis, but I did read your solar return chart as a stand-alone chart.