leomoon

OATH KEEPER

KELLEY MEGGS:
https://www.policearrests.com/florida-arrest-records/marion/kelly/meggs/

pg 4 of the Indictment - "Stack one" of terrorists:

d.O.B. age 52; Jan. 15th, 1969 in Dunnellon Florida -

Connie Meggs:

Husband and wife team of "Oath Keepers" Feb. 17, 2021 arrest:

DOJ officials said six people, including Kelly Meggs, 52, and Connie Meggs, 59,now (60) both of Dunnellon, Florida, were arrested on charges they were affiliated with the Oath Keepers group and have been indicted by a federal grand jury.

Connie Meggs is 60 years old and was born on 09/18/1961. Connie Meggs lives in Dunnellon, FL;
MUG SHOT of CONNIE MEGGS:
https://conandaily.com/2021/02/20/c...t-oath-keepers-member-from-dunnellon-florida/

https://seditionhunters.org/conniemeggs/

Interesting how they found her: (on FB)

1. Wearing a military-style hat and a black backpack with a USF logo, she went to the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., USA on January 6, 2021 with Kelly and other members of the Oath Keepers including siblings Graydon Young and Laura Steele. That day, Donald Trump supporters breached the building while a joint session of Congress was certifying the vote of the Electoral College and affirming Joe Bidens victory in the 2020 presidential election. (a)
  2. She was 59 years old when he participated in the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, 2021. For her participation in the riot, she was charged with one count of conspiring to commit an offense against the U.S., that is to corruptly obstruct, influence or impede an official proceeding, one count of depredation against federal government property and unlawful entry, disorderly conduct, or violent conduct in restricted buildings or grounds.

Last edited:

leomoon

NEW: HOSTAGE SITUATION IN COLLEYVILLE TEXAS: - Synogogue

Colleyville Police

We are currently conducting SWAT operations around the 6100 block of Pleasant Run Rd. All residents in the immediate area are being evacuated.
Please avoid the area.

10:31 AM · Jan 15, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

UPDATED 2 HOURS LATER:

Colleyville Police

@ColleyvillePD

·
3h
Replying to @ColleyvillePD

UPDATE 1/15/22, 1:20 PM The situation at the 6100 block of Pleasant Run Road posted about earlier remains ongoing.
We ask that you continue to avoid the area. We will continue to provide updates via social media.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/15/us/colleyville-texas-hostage-situation/index.html

The man has not used his gun, but has been apparently "ranting"., so he is mentally off. The F.B.I. has been negotiating and talking with him for hours now, trying to calm him.

leomoon

BREAKING NEWS: 4 HOSTAGES TAKEN INCL. THE RABBI AT BETH ISRAEL SYN.

Sadly, looks like a man with severe emotional or mental problems, ranting about Muslims and his sister - FBI is in ongoing talks with him:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/15/us/colleyville-texas-hostage-situation/index.html

EVENT CHART: (has serious implications, as we might have suspected :( The FBI must have done incredible work, calming this man - as no shots fired, - and it's getting to be sundown soon. PRAY LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW FOR THEM!~

Mars at the MC - the 3 Moirae, in important houses - Neptune on an angle (the ranting man)

Pray for them:

Last edited:

leomoon

ONGOING HOSTAGE NEGOTIATIONS AT SYNAGOGUE:

from CNN: What I understood them to say is that he is very upset, (as are many in Al-Quids(sic) org.) about a woman labeled a terrorist, now in Federal prison in Texas. She was given 86 years for having opened fire on Police in Afghanistan. (perhaps military police)

This means, she'll die in prison.

Now one thing we should also know, is that she is seen as "The Lady of al-Quaida" ....well respected. She happens to be a brilliant neuroscientist who was accepted at Boston's M.I.T. University, the top of the top for science.

I honestly don't think there is a chance that she will be given a lesser term, or have any kind of negotiated settlement. That would be close to "zero" because of courts, etc.

Now what??:unsure: :unsure: IF you read her Biography, you will see, it's not really so cut & dried, at least from their view point. She said she was innocent, they said she was guilty. She said she was a so-called "ghost prisoner" of the US and the US says not true.

Just a mess now.....

She is a Pisces Sun and a mother of 3. A genius - who M.I.T. wanted - in Boston.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aafia_Siddiqui

Last edited:

leomoon

Hostage Situation in Texas - background:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aafia_Siddiqui

Aafia Siddiqui (Urdu: عافیہ صدیقی; born 2 March 1972) is a Pakistani neuroscientist who was convicted of multiple felonies. She is serving an 86-year sentence at the Federal Medical Center, Carswell in Fort Worth, Texas.[9]
Siddiqui was born in Pakistan to a Sunni Muslim family.[3] For a period from 1990, she studied in the United States and obtained a PhD in neuroscience from Brandeis University in 2001.[10] She returned to Pakistan for a time following the 9/11 attacks and again in 2003 during the war in Afghanistan. Khalid Sheikh Muhammad named her a courier and financier for Al-Qaeda, and she was placed on the FBI Seeking Information – Terrorism list; she remains the only woman to have been featured on the list Around this time, she and her three children were allegedly kidnapped in Pakistan

It appears that she is experiencing a Chiron Return - Perhaps the FBI can have her on the phone communicating with the man, telling him not to do this in her name?

Perhaps!!

It really is shocking to me, to read this on her Wikipedia page:
ISIS have offered to trade her for prisoners on two occasions: once for James Foley and once for Kayla Mueller.

James Foley, was the young Cathoilic school educated journalist in Syria covering the war back then, when he was kdinapped and later murdered
Kayla Mueller (from Prescott AZ), was kidnapped and "Doctors without Borders" only paid 1 ransom for her boyfriend who was volunteering for them when he and Kayla (another young volunteer), were together and both kidnapped. They took the ransom for the boyfriend, but Kayla could not be helped. The USA would NOT pay the ransom, and the FBI moved into Kayla's parents house for almost a year trying to find out where she was.

Meanwhile, she was taken to the leader in Baghdad, "Baghdadi" and raped multiple times by him, in his commune of other Christian women he kept for just such a purpose.:devil:

Kayla eventually was returned to Syria's prison camp in a tent, and killed (remarkably), but a U.S. drone strike, thinking she was not there.

CapAquaPis

Chiron conjunct Eris in Aries in the 1st 2 weeks of 2022: North Korean missile launch and was spotted close to Hawaii and then a tsunami advisory for the US west coast caused by a huge volcanic eruption off Tonga.

Its a really tense time, more than the last time Chiron was in Aries in the tumultuous late 1960s and early 70s, and the other sign Chiron can be a trigger is Taurus in the late 1970s and early 80s when conjunct Sedna.

Chiron is said to hold the most strength in signs Aries, Virgo and Sagittarius, the mid 1990s and early 2010s are times of high social and political divisions and crises. The orbit for Chiron is around 50 years.

leomoon

All hostages have been released safely in the Texas synagogue standoff.

My understanding is that the hostage negotiator communication with the man, was extraordinarily good.

I'd say the 10th and 11th house should be examined for this success story. With the 12th house Jupiter - it could have been much much worse.

Somehow, someway, they got through with him, and very likely, had the lady in the prison, he was so concerned with, either call on the prison phone to talk with him OR read to him her message which was "Don't do this in my name, nor for me or my family, it is an evil deed. We are fine, and I am working on a successful appeal" or words to that effect were conveyed to him.

Happy, all ended well. The chart was definitely concerning.

leomoon

Chiron conjunct Eris in Aries in the 1st 2 weeks of 2022: North Korean missile launch and was spotted close to Hawaii and then a tsunami advisory for the US west coast caused by a huge volcanic eruption off Tonga.

Its a really tense time, more than the last time Chiron was in Aries in the tumultuous late 1960s and early 70s, and the other sign Chiron can be a trigger is Taurus in the late 1970s and early 80s when conjunct Sedna.

Chiron is said to hold the most strength in signs Aries, Virgo and Sagittarius, the mid 1990s and early 2010s are times of high social and political divisions and crises. The orbit for Chiron is around 50 years.

So sad for the Ukrainian people right now.

I've saved a few charts for this earlier - and will post them. Perhaps we can see a way out for them.

david starling

My understanding is that the hostage negotiator communication with the man, was extraordinarily good.

I'd say the 10th and 11th house should be examined for this success story. With the 12th house Jupiter - it could have been much much worse.

Somehow, someway, they got through with him, and very likely, had the lady in the prison, he was so concerned with, either call on the prison phone to talk with him OR read to him her message which was "Don't do this in my name, nor for me or my family, it is an evil deed. We are fine, and I am working on a successful appeal" or words to that effect were conveyed to him.

Happy, all ended well. The chart was definitely concerning.

Not exactly. He's been shot dead. No info on whether or not he killed himself.

Edit:
One hour ago, it was reported that the "elite hostage rescue team" had "breached the building", and enabled the remaining hostages, including the rabbi, to "safely escape".

Sounds like the suspect, who was described as "armed", was taken out by the FBI.

Last edited:

leomoon

Edit:
One hour ago, it was reported that the "elite hostage rescue team" had "breached the building", and enabled the remaining hostages, including the rabbi, to "safely escape".

Sounds like the suspect, who was described as "armed", was taken out by the FBI.

I meant, "all ended well" for the hostages and their community.
Not for the dead guy of course., but its rather sad too, because he was mentally ill. I suppose there was no way to save him in the end.

leomoon

So sad for the Ukrainian people right now.

I've saved a few charts for this earlier - and will post them. Perhaps we can see a way out for them.

SOLAR RETURN FOR PRESIDENT ZELENSKY: (Young President, who had once been a comedian) Had a very difficult time with trump., not inviting him to the White House which was SO important of course, - and this didn't happen until President Biden did so this year. Of course, it's VERY important, to show we are in solidarity with NATO and the European partners since WW2. Ukraine sadly, cannot be part of NATO right now, only perhaps in the future, because of Russia and Russia's paranoia and wanting to OWN Ukraine once again. That is what all this current upset and "false flag operations committed by Putin) is about!

Thanks to President Biden, for inviting Zelensky to the White House and showing him our "old ways" of caring for Europe's sovereignty against aggressors i.e. Russia & Putin.

PRESIDENT ZELENSKY TOWARDS END OF 2022:

leomoon

President of Ukraine ' Zelensky - (above natal chart - 2022 Nov.)

It appears that Jupiter may be on his side later this year (fingers crossed). He was born with his Sun conjunct Venus (very good looking, btw) both in the same 5th deg. of Aquarius. TR Jupiter will be 29th of Pisces in November, and trine his natal MARS. Let's hope that he can successfully get his country off the threats of putin, an evil little man.

This is around the time of the Midterm Elections (the 29th of Jupiter in Pisces) - and I know many Republican Senators are bi=partisan with Biden when it comes to the Ukraine and protection of them. At least the ones who were in war zones themselves, and in the Military. (unlike trump whose only love is money) :devil:

leomoon

PUTIN'S THREAT TO UKRAINE

Two natal charts for Ukraine: (via online search):

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/countries/ukraine.php

From astroweekly -

There are two moments that may stand for the natal chart, the horoscope of Ukraine:

January 22, 1918, 9:58 am GMT, in Kharkov, Ukraine (36e15, 50n00) - set for the moment when Ukraine was proclaimed a free, independent and sovereign republic for the first time in tis history.

• August 24, 1991, at 5:31 pm BGT (2:31 pm GMT), in Kiev, Ukraine (30e31, 50n26) - set for the moment of the Proclamation of independence from the USSR

Last edited:

leomoon

Edit:

The last I heard on CNN today, his brother spoke to the reporters saying they were in contact with the FBI. They are all citizens of England, (Manchester England), where their deceased brother lived. He said the family was concerned about his mental state all along.

But yes, it does sound like his last words on record (and then the voice part was cut), said something like, "all 4 people are leaving, they are safe. - but I will die" He repeated it again, - so it sounds like he was on a suicide mission. Very sad for his family.

leomoon

MLK JR. HOLIDAY, A SOMBER EVENT on jan. 17th, 2022 for the first time, since it has become a Federal Holiday.
In London, the Queen's military band played a song dedicated to MLK Jr. and all he represented to the rest of the world.

Those reading, who to hear the London based band play "Happy Birthday" by Stevie Wonder, can hear it here:

https://www.womanandhome.com/us/lif...ingham-palace-dubbed-amazingly-sweet-by-fans/

The Queen has paid “thoughtful” tribute to the late Martin Luther King Jr at Buckingham Palace and fans were quick to express their appreciation for the “amazingly sweet” honor.

• Her Majesty marked Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday on January 17th with a wonderful performance from the Grenadier Guards.
  • Their honor did not go unnoticed by fans who expressed how they “very much appreciated” what it represents.

BE WARNED AMERICA: TRUMP STIRRED UP RACIAL DIVIDES ONCE AGAIN, AS HE ONCE DID BEFORE HE WAS POTUS WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA AND HIS "BORN IN AFRICA THEME"
THIS TIME, HE DIVIDES THE FLORENCE AZ MAGA CROWD WITH "WHITE PEOPLE STANDING AT THE BACK OF THE LINE" B.S.'
TELLING THEM, BLACKS ARE AHEAD OF THEM.

SOLAR RETURN OF MLK JR'S NATAL CHART, (Had he not been killed at age 39, he'd be in his mid 90s now)

T-Square and Neptune involved, ===== Neptune is the planet assigned to black people I believe isn't it? "The Rulership Book, AFA - Rex Bills"

leomoon

• NEW LEGAL FILING AGAINST THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION BY NY ATTORNEY GENERAL JAMES:
  • https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-court-filing-says/ar-AASWixn?ocid=uxbndlbing
  • Eric Trump and Allen Weisselberg invoked the Fifth Amendment in the Trump Organization civil probe, a filing says.
  • Both men took the Fifth more than 500 times in depositions, the NY attorney general's office said.
  • The filing also accused Donald Trump of inflating his property values and misleading investors.

Eric Trump and Allen Weisselberg, the Trump Organization's chief financial officer, each invoked their Fifth Amendment rights more than 500 times during depositions with the New York attorney general's office.

Read here:
https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/memo-of-law-2022-01-18.pdf

note: What she is demanding, is that the higher courts allow the Deposition of all family members who are fighting off the call for being Deposed - She is giving all her reasons WHY it's paramount to her case:

FILED: NEW YORK COUNTY CLERK 01/18/2022 10:58 PM INDEX NO. 451685/2020
NYSCEF DOC. NO. 359 RECEIVED NYSCEF: 01/18/2022

Last edited: