Will I ever have a stable partner in my life?

acuariano0377

Hello
I am a +40-year-old man of low economic and social condition and I could never have a stable partner in my life.
These days in my Solar Fire database I found an hourly question that I asked last year:
Will I ever have a stable partner in my life?

The ascendant is Pisces and its ruler is Jupiter in Capricorn (me) and the 7th house is Virgo and its ruler is Mercury in Cancer (She).
In the horary chart perhaps Jupiter is indicating my situation, condition or the state of mind that I had at the time of asking the question.
Jupiter is retrograde and falling applying opposition to Mercury ruler of the 7th house. It doesn't sound pretty or promising, maybe obstacles and distance?. Or do I have many doubts?
Mercury in house 5 receives Jupiter in his exaltation, the woman who appears in my life will be really interested and in love with me. And Mercury receives the Moon at his domicile.
Mercury receives both planets, I think someone who is interested in me will appear
My question is the opposition of Jupiter and Mercury. And the application of the Moon, indicates a definite YES to the answer?

Thanks! : )

Attachments

• parejaestable.jpg
    parejaestable.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 28