Is he living with a partner?

neptunian

Hi everybody, good day!

My question, is he living with a partner ?

We are at a distance and he keeps me waiting at the friendship level, he seems interested but doesn't take it to the next level. :( I've begun to suspect if he is living with a woman. I don't mean family members you know what i mean a female partner. What do you think according to the chart ? please help because i don't want to waste my time if he is making me wait for that reason. :(

moon in his 12. making an aspect to his significator. What do you think according to the chart ? I will be grateful if you share your opinion. Thanks a lot in advance.

Attachments

• horaryy.jpg
    horaryy.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

waybread

I think the short answer is, you need to ask him.

With Libra rising, you are symbolized by Venus. If you are thinking of him as a potential committed partner, he is ruled by Mars. Venus and Mars perfect a sextile. If you are thinking of him more as an impermanent love affair, then Venus applies to a conjunction with 5th house ruler Saturn. The moon, your emotional stake in the matter, does the same.

Chiron in the 7th may simply indicate he's been burned by relationships and doesn't want to put himself through that sort of pain again.

It looks like a potential for you to connect, but honestly, isn't the easiest thing just to ask him? Part of a get-acquainted process.

When you say, "at a distance," is this strictly an Internet thing, or do you two actually know one another personally?

neptunian

I think the short answer is, you need to ask him.

With Libra rising, you are symbolized by Venus. If you are thinking of him as a potential committed partner, he is ruled by Mars. Venus and Mars perfect a sextile. If you are thinking of him more as an impermanent love affair, then Venus applies to a conjunction with 5th house ruler Saturn. The moon, your emotional stake in the matter, does the same.

Chiron in the 7th may simply indicate he's been burned by relationships and doesn't want to put himself through that sort of pain again.

It looks like a potential for you to connect, but honestly, isn't the easiest thing just to ask him? Part of a get-acquainted process.

When you say, "at a distance," is this strictly an Internet thing, or do you two actually know one another personally?

Dear waybread, hi Thank you a lot for your answer.

I asked him if there is someone else in his life at earlier times we met, he said no.

I want a serious relationship with him, marriage. But we are stuck at the friendship stage even though he shows interest in me. He seems willing but no progress for a long time.

We haven't met in person yet, met online. He seems really interested, but i don't understand why he doesn't make things progress. maybe past relationships as you said, but a lot time are passing and no progress and there are some behaviours which makes me suspect. He is making me wait a lot, i don't know it will be worth it. i wasted my time for the wrong person once. I don't want to be naive anymore. Dont know how i can learn about this, there is a lot of distance between us.

Thank you so much for your attention and help dear waybread. I'm grateful.

:love: <3

Last edited:

waybread

Pragmatically speaking, you need to meet and get acquainted before a serious relationship, let alone marriage, is a reasonable idea.

As you know, there are a lot of scams out there, with both men and women pretending to be something they're not. But assuming he's legit, a sensible man would hesitate to express a romantic commitment to someone he's only seen (assuming you at least do that) virtually, on-line.

And men who have been hurt in the past (Chiron in the 7th) may be reluctant to move too quickly.

neptunian

Pragmatically speaking, you need to meet and get acquainted before a serious relationship, let alone marriage, is a reasonable idea.

As you know, there are a lot of scams out there, with both men and women pretending to be something they're not. But assuming he's legit, a sensible man would hesitate to express a romantic commitment to someone he's only seen (assuming you at least do that) virtually, on-line.

And men who have been hurt in the past (Chiron in the 7th) may be reluctant to move too quickly.

Dear waybread, hi

Yes, we saw each other through video call, but as you said we need to meet and talk in person, it the healtiest thing, but he doesn't want this, i don't understand why. He seems interested in me; but doesn't want to meet. He said he needs time once, i respected; but too much time has passed, still no progress. He neither takes it to the relationship level nor wants to meet in person; but he seems interested towards me. Lately, i've begun to suspect if he is living with a partner, some behaviours made me think this way, but i am not sure. There is distance, difficult to know.

Thank you so much dear waybread for your attention and interpretation. I'm grateful.

:love: <3

neptunian

You deserve better, neptunian. Time to move on?

Dear waybread thank you. <3 I just had the chance to enter. Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion , it means a lot to me. I don't know know what to do anymore, i am about to let go if he goes on like this. :( Maybe i needed to hear something. I have a deep attraction towards him and he seems interested but this situation doesn't seem healthy, this uncertainty has begun to affect me badly. I will give him some more time, if he doesn't make a move, then i will move on and let it God. How far this situation can go on like this. l've begun to feel heartbroken towards him and exhausted.

Thank you so much dear waybread for your attention and advice. <3

:love:

neptunian

I wanted to update this thread.

This person really didnt worth my time. He is a liar and player. I dont want him anymore. He is trying to catch my attention but i dont want him. I moved on. I took a lesson; i think before getting to know a person, falling in love is not a healthy thing.

Dear waybread, i want to thank you a lot giving me advice and helping me see situation clearly. <3