Is it really the end of our relationship?

Copernica

Hello! Thank you for having me in this group, I appreciate your help ��
I’m Aries, Leo, Cancer and my boyfriend (Libra, Leo, Sag) of almost 3 years broke up with me over the phone last Sunday. I am pink chart, he is blue. He told me it was a long process for him but for me it was surprising and very fast. He was harsh and told me he wanted to be alone for the next years and that he doesn't feel empahy to people.

Addictionally he wasn’t taking any actions in communication with me what would be wrong like every couple normally does(in the last months). He just made a decision by himself like this without fighting for us. At the end he told me that we were not going to be younger anymore(both 29 years old) and he didn't want me to be blocked by him (because he wants to be alone).

It was long distance relationship (120km apart) but we invested our time to meet during weekends, during pandemic we would stay in eachothers apartments for weeks or so to be near each other. We had fun together, talking about the future, almost no arguments. I helped him with finding appartment for him to buy, later I designed it (I'm a decorator). Now I feel that he let me go because he didn't need me anymore.

He had problems with opening up at the beggining of our relationship but he eventually did and I felt that we had intimate and sincere relation.

In September we decide I will find a part time job in his city and he told me I can live with him. He was busy because of his job (lawyer) but together we invested a lot of our time. Im still in shock because I was very supporting and he was telling me all the time that was very good to him.

I am still in shock and I would like to ask you for interpretation of our charts if we were really incompatibilile or not.

My questions to you are:

1.What future can you predict for me? Will I find someone who will love me back soon?
2. Why did he treat me so harshly during phone call break up, didn't even care to meet me in person?
2. Will he dissapear from my life deffinitely or reflect and come back?
3. Has he ever felt something for me? Or was it all faking to check if he could be with someone so close?
4. It is not for me to judge but maybe it is some kind of personality disorder (no empathy, sudden change of mood, wanting to be alone)?

I just want to make a clousure for myself, heal and find someone who will be better for me.
Thank you for your help!

[no astrological interpretation included, so moved this thread to Read My Chart Forum - Moderator]

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 21
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 20
  • synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator: