Jupiter on IC 2/22/22 Is this significant?

I've always been interested in astrology since I was a kid but recently have been diving very deep. I've mainly been trying to time when I'd meet someone I can finally settle down with. I'd need a significant relationship for this but I was also wondering if I'd see an aspect suggesting a 3rd child in my future, I saw Mars was on the IC for both of my kids births. So we all have mars in the 4th house, their dad too. So I began looking for when the next time a planet aspects an angle and the first thing I found was Tr Jup on the IC on 2/22/22 I then noticed Tr NN conjunct my DSC on 2/2/22. The angles and the 2's have to be significant right?? Then I saw Tr Sun con IC on 3/2/22 and the moon there as well exactly conjunct at 2:22 (the time could be off alittle). There are alot of other angle aspects for this date too. SR Jup con IC for 2021 and natal Jup widely con IC for 2022. So my amateur mind is seeing I'll have good luck when it comes to my home? Will I win the lottery 😆 I've been here for too long and have been thinking of moving. It's always been a scary idea doing it on my own but I'm coming out of that. Are there transits that can make this a negative thing? It's opposite the midheaven so will there be bad luck with work? Does any of this imply me meeting someone?Sorry if this was too much I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks in advance :)
I added some of what this year has been like for me if its too much extra just disregard :) This year all of a sudden I was meeting people easily, deep connections, they literally all had water moons. It began May 1st I swear he was my soulmate but had issues on his own, long story. Out of nowhere I had a thyroid issue that knocked me on my a$$ I then found out my mom has heart failure. In June my estraged father got in touch with me to tell me he has a year to live from liver cancer. I started seeing 1111 everywhere (I never really believed in that) I had butterflies landing on my face, everything was just weird. Recently got back in touch with "soulmate" but his childhood best friend died and he disappeared again. The guy I dated a few weeks ago it ended when his best friend died ugh. They're both moon in scorpio. That's why I added all of this, there have been countless synchronicities this year I've never experienced anything like it. I've mostly just noticed the 1's, rarely 2's. I'm going to keep digging deeper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210903-091542_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210903-091542_Chrome.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 17

JUPITERASC

I've always been interested in astrology since I was a kid but recently have been diving very deep. I've mainly been trying to time when I'd meet someone I can finally settle down with. I'd need a significant relationship for this but I was also wondering if I'd see an aspect suggesting a 3rd child in my future, I saw Mars was on the IC for both of my kids births. So we all have mars in the 4th house, their dad too. So I began looking for when the next time a planet aspects an angle

and the first thing I found was Tr Jup on the IC on 2/22/22
One orbit of Sun by Jupiter = twelve years
and so

Jupiter transits natal IC every twelve years :smile:
check back to events twelve years ago when transiting Jupiter
was at same location
I then noticed Tr NN conjunct my DSC on 2/2/22. The angles and the 2's have to be significant right??
Then I saw Tr Sun con IC on 3/2/22 and the moon there as well exactly conjunct at 2:22

(the time could be off alittle).
If BOTH sun AND moon are conjunct
then that's a New Moon
there is a New Moon monthly - but not always conjunct IC

There are alot of other angle aspects for this date too. SR Jup con IC for 2021 and natal Jup widely con IC for 2022. So my amateur mind is seeing I'll have good luck when it comes to my home? Will I win the lottery �� I've been here for too long and have been thinking of moving. It's always been a scary idea doing it on my own but I'm coming out of that. Are there transits that can make this a negative thing? It's opposite the midheaven so will there be bad luck with work? Does any of this imply me meeting someone?Sorry if this was too much I'd appreciate any feedback, thanks in advance :)
not necessarily - it's dependent on natal condition of planets
I added some of what this year has been like for me if its too much extra just disregard :) This year all of a sudden I was meeting people easily, deep connections, they literally all had water moons. It began May 1st I swear he was my soulmate but had issues on his own, long story. Out of nowhere I had a thyroid issue that knocked me on my a$$ I then found out my mom has heart failure. In June my estraged father got in touch with me to tell me he has a year to live from liver cancer. I started seeing 1111 everywhere (I never really believed in that) I had butterflies landing on my face, everything was just weird. Recently got back in touch with "soulmate" but his childhood best friend died and he disappeared again. The guy I dated a few weeks ago it ended when his best friend died ugh. They're both moon in scorpio. That's why I added all of this, there have been countless synchronicities this year I've never experienced anything like it. I've mostly just noticed the 1's, rarely 2's. I'm going to keep digging deeper.

Looking back at the chart it was actually progressed mars on the IC not transit for their births. So that month 12 yrs ago for jupiter we bought a dog, my in laws family moved in temporarily, found out I was pregnant, quit smoking and began massage therapy school in that order. So it was hectic and crazy but mostly positive :) Thank you I appreciate it :)