Jupiter trine MC transit

waybread

I am sorry you are going through such a stressful time. There could be any one of a number of reasons why this could happen, so I hope you can get a better read on how your job applications are coming across to prospective employers. Also, Covid has really limited job availability in certain fields.

Jupiter transits do not guarantee any particular outcome, unfortunately. They can be a "have a nice day" sort of transit. Then Jupiter is currently interacting with your other natal planets.

Transiting Jupiter is trining your MC, but Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, the sign on your MC cusp; and Jupiter is just now opposing Mars. Jupiter is also squaring Pluto, so basically its activating your natal Mars-Pluto square. Your natal Mars is at the tip of a "yod" formation involving Saturn and Uranus.

Mars rules your innate assertiveness and aggression. Combined with Pluto it can have a bullying effect: either from you or to you. Then Scorpios can get pretty intense. See whether you are making the best case for yourself. If you need letters of reference, just be sure these people will do a good job for you.

I don't know what type of jobs you're applying for or how your applications might look to a prospective employer. But this would be a good time to ask someone you know and trust to look over your next application/s just to make sure it is serving you well.

I say all this because, although I am retired now, I used to read a lot of job applications and had a role in hiring people. So my hints would be, it's "not about you" but about what you can contribute to your employer. Do you present yourself as someone who has studied your employer and learned about their company goals? Are you easy to get along with? Can you take direction from a supervisor?

Good luck with all this. And Jupiter will move on.

Chaseu18

I am sorry you are going through such a stressful time. There could be any one of a number of reasons why this could happen, so I hope you can get a better read on how your job applications are coming across to prospective employers. Also, Covid has really limited job availability in certain fields.

Jupiter transits do not guarantee any particular outcome, unfortunately. They can be a "have a nice day" sort of transit. Then Jupiter is currently interacting with your other natal planets.

Transiting Jupiter is trining your MC, but Mars is the traditional ruler of Scorpio, the sign on your MC cusp; and Jupiter is just now opposing Mars. Jupiter is also squaring Pluto, so basically its activating your natal Mars-Pluto square. Your natal Mars is at the tip of a "yod" formation involving Saturn and Uranus.

Mars rules your innate assertiveness and aggression. Combined with Pluto it can have a bullying effect: either from you or to you. Then Scorpios can get pretty intense. See whether you are making the best case for yourself. If you need letters of reference, just be sure these people will do a good job for you.

I don't know what type of jobs you're applying for or how your applications might look to a prospective employer. But this would be a good time to ask someone you know and trust to look over your next application/s just to make sure it is serving you well.

I say all this because, although I am retired now, I used to read a lot of job applications and had a role in hiring people. So my hints would be, it's "not about you" but about what you can contribute to your employer. Do you present yourself as someone who has studied your employer and learned about their company goals? Are you easy to get along with? Can you take direction from a supervisor?

Good luck with all this. And Jupiter will move on.

Oh man. I thought mars square pluto would indicate ambition. Not bullying. I'm trying to pursue a career in the arts. Like film and writing. I am hoping this year would be the time I could take off with that.

waybread

Ambition, sure. But these are not gentle planets and a square is a stressful relationship.

I think ambition is indicated by your 10th house sun and Mercury, in a quintile relationship with Saturn, Mars quintile Neptune, and Jupiter quintile your MC. Quintiles indicate talent plus the ambition to manifest it. I think you will work very hard (Saturn) to achieve your career goals.

But don't listen to me. How have they played out in your life so far?

Honestly, the arts are difficult fields to break into. Whatever you can do now to accumulate experience and contacts in the business should be beneficial.