Challenging natal chart, is my family life doomed?

Pollymolly

Hello guys,

If been reading my natal chart the past days and it’s giving me some anxiety to be honest.
I want a Longtearm relationship with someone I can rely on and children.
But my natal chart points out mostly negative things. I don’t really know how to deal with this and would appreciate some help with reading so much, maybe I overlooked some positive things.
My 4th house says trouble with family and my own children, and I indeed had sone difficulties in my family growing up. Does a mats in the 4th house mean problems with my own children?
Also I’ve got Uranus in the 7th house in Aquarius and my vents is in Virgo.
I do like my freedom and I’m a gay woman, so my relationship won’t be „conventional“, but I’d like a life partner to have a family with. I’m pretty confused how to interpret this

If anyone wants to help my natal chart is in the link

I’d appreciate every help :)

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Hello guys,

If been reading my natal chart the past days and it’s giving me some anxiety to be honest.
I want a Longtearm relationship with someone I can rely on and children.
But my natal chart points out mostly negative things. I don’t really know how to deal with this and would appreciate some help with reading so much, maybe I overlooked some positive things.
My 4th house says trouble with family and my own children, and I indeed had sone difficulties in my family growing up. Does a mats in the 4th house mean problems with my own children?
Also I’ve got Uranus in the 7th house in Aquarius and my vents is in Virgo.
I do like my freedom and I’m a gay woman, so my relationship won’t be „conventional“, but I’d like a life partner to have a family with. I’m pretty confused how to interpret this

If anyone wants to help my natal chart is:

15th of July 1999
7:04 am
Würzburg, Germany (Bavaria)

I’d appreciate every help :)

Hello Pollymolly,

if one doesn't have a basic knowledge of what one is looking at - it will always be confusing and then more a scaring yourself - than helpful.

What is your astrology knowledge like so far ? Would you be able to understand an astrological underlined reply - as a chart interpretation on an astrological forum is different to a private reading from an astrologer at your location.

House of children is 5th house in a chart and your 5th is main ruled by pluto - and your pluto trines your mercury - a positive energy flow.

The best to start and for getting replies here - is a visible chart for all.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! a Chart pollymolly.jpg
    ! a Chart pollymolly.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 42