will I meet him on Friday night?

leolitsa

Hello, I have a new crush on a collegue of mine. I don't know if he is interested in me because I get mixed signals from him. My question though is not if he is interested (although I would like to learn about that too haha). My question is if I will meet him this Friday night. I plan to go out with friends and he jokingly said he would come with us :tongue: But I think he does not plan to come really. what do you think? I will update whatever the outcome, I promise :tongue:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_orari.56941.25337.jpg
    astro_2gw_orari.56941.25337.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 43

Almohsin

Hello, I have a new crush on a collegue of mine. I don't know if he is interested in me because I get mixed signals from him. My question though is not if he is interested (although I would like to learn about that too haha). My question is if I will meet him this Friday night. I plan to go out with friends and he jokingly said he would come with us :tongue: But I think he does not plan to come really. what do you think? I will update whatever the outcome, I promise :tongue:

If the seventh house indicates it, there is a high probability that it will come.
But if the eleventh house will not come.

Aysemelek

Yeah if we take him as 7th house i can say that you guys will meet. I think you were talking about last friday so how was it? Any updates?

leolitsa

UPDATE: I did meet him on Friday morning. he told me he would go out with his friends at the same shop too so he told me he would meet us there. but at the end I couldn't go haha so I was the one that didn't go out on Friday night. Funny how things can turn out in this life..

Almohsin

UPDATE: I did meet him on Friday morning. he told me he would go out with his friends at the same shop too so he told me he would meet us there. but at the end I couldn't go haha so I was the one that didn't go out on Friday night. Funny how things can turn out in this life..

Thankes for UPDATE