Transit NN conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint

Hello Everyone! :biggrin:
I´ve found that i have activated my sun/moon midpoints in Gemini at 1°degree in a tight conjunction (0°29’) with the transit North Node in Gemini.
I´ve looked it up and i found that the sun/moon midpoints can be related to soulmates/future spouses..but there aren´t many articles on google about it.
I just want to know if this transit can mean anything about possible fated meetings with someone? I hope someone can help me understand and shed light on this curious aspect. Thank you and have a good day! :biggrin:

waybread

The sun gives your identity or sense of self. The moon, among other things, is about your emotional nature, needs, and subconscious. The combination might be described as, what is the evolving you, and what do you need to get there?

The NN shows where one's personal growth lies. So I would look for something happening in their vicinity.

Fateful encounters seem to be related to the vertex, which is a point operating a bit like an alternative descendant. So long as you have an accurate birth time, you can use the free charts feature at Astrodienst www.astro.com to locate yours. [You will see an extended menu on the lower left of the chart construction page, where you can click on the vertex.] Look for transits to that point.