Pluto positions, 8th and 12th house

22thefool

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I really wanted to discuss some natal chart positions that I find really interesting, but don't know a lot about.
These positions often include the house where pluto is, 8th and 12th planets/signs, because I think these houses are very curious ones. I personally have pluto in the 10th, sun in the 8th (virgo) and neptune in the 12th. Do you guys have any observations about these placements? If you do, I'd really like to hear.
I'd also like to know other placements involving 8th and 12th houses and pluto that you think are curious or peculiar. A friend of mine has pluto in the 1st and I particularly think it's a powerfull placement too.
Lastly, something I've been wondering about: do you think it would be dangerous for someone with pluto in the 10th to follow a criminal path?

Lin

First, your questions are SO general it is impossible to answer....literally impossible.

for instance: Pluto....or any planet....in any sign or house is VERY unique to the chart of that person.
ALL planets can be very supportive OR undermining depending upon the aspects they make to other planets and the aspects made by OTHER planets to them.

Which is why astrologers use natal charts, WITH the current transits in order to answer questions. Frankly, I have been an astrologer so long that I've seen all planets in all signs and houses....some configurations are less common than others. But ''curious'' - I don't know if I would categorize that.

Every sign represents some part of our psyche. Every house represents an area of life that is mobilize or energized when aspected natally or by transit.

Everyone has Pluto someplace in the chart. Everyone has EVERY sign represented someplace in the chart.

Many people with Pluto in the first, or on the midheaven go into medicine or the military! The angular houses are VERY visible.

Being a person who wants to or likes to break the law often has strong Neptunian aspects ....and very undermining ones. The more one is liable to be someone who lives in a Neptunian/fantasy/deceptive world, the more they are SELF deceptive and therefore vulnerable to easy detection. Of all the ways to make money, the one which has the most to lose is a criminal one.

To answer your other question: a life of any sort of crime is ALWAYS very dangerous because people don't commit crimes if they are AWARE that they are not invisible. That they leave clues and traces of themselves wherever they go and wherever they are. Being secretive and deceptive is not the same as being invisible or untraceable.
LIN

Last edited: