I have a hard time respecting authority

GeminiSun

I'm not trying to be difficult. I just can't help myself. I look at the people in charge and I genuinely believe they are making the wrong decisions, being biased, are corrupt or I could be doing way better than them in their position.

This is how I feel many times. But most times I come across corrupt authority figures. Or a corrupt environment were you have to be a certain type of person and have to have a certain set of views to succeed and be "pushed" by authorities in that field. Otherwise, your opportunities are limited or hindered regardless of your talent and drive.

I also like to go into new spaces and revolutionize things. I like to bring change. Transformation. I like to make things bigger and better. But overtime. And many people are not comfortable with that, many authority figures will politic behind the scenes to keep things the way they are, to keep certain people in the same positions - regardless if it's creating stagnancy or lack of progression.

I notice these hypocritical and corrupt ways of authority figures in charge and it really irritates me. And this causes me to misbehave or lack respect for authority. How do I fix this? Or do I continue to work alone?

I work solo now. Trying to launch my own brand via the interwebs.

Any Astrological input is appreciated.

Last edited:

GeminiSun

Forgot to post chart, whoops!

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 194

aldebaran

Something interesting for you to think would be, was it this way all your life or it started at some point?

Even if you had tendencies towards this vision, was this "theme" so important in your life in the past, I mean, not in your mind only, but in the realities that you were constrained to live through - was this theme so important, or it became more important recently?

This would help understand if there's some transits or progressions involved highlighting this theme, which is probable, and then you could guess that the intensity of this - which is probably troubling you - will reduce with time.

I like to think on Astrology as sort of an energy field a person pass through, we have our native tendencies(energy sources), and different parts of ourselves (of our chart) are highlighted during transits or progressions. When intensity stops, we start to be more... our habitual selfs again.

What I mean is that if this particular theme has changed of intensity in some period, you could perhaps "track" when this theme started to be important, by the events you remember that molded your path.

It's not that I don't want to talk about it in the moral/philosophical point of view, both conservative authority and creative rebellion can be justified and correct depending on the circumstance... I just tend to see from the Astrological point of view that we see what is for us to see; even if Authority in general might not be that bad, if we are supposed to find bad authority in our paths, that somehow happens; so, what happens to us is strongly related to us, and therefore this very reflections that you are making might be a very important point.

"And this causes me to misbehave or lack respect for authority. How do I fix this?"

You probably could behave differently if you wanted much to do so. It appears your question is more like "Should I fix it?" and not how to.

I can't give opinions on the Chart because I only read charts that I put the data. I would like a lot if people started to put a fake nearby city, a fake name, perhaps even fake hours and we would lose the Ascendant, but still, we would have the Data to put the Chart on our way. I see a lot of charts I can't read because of all data erased. :sad:

Zora

Account Closed
I'm not trying to be difficult. I just can't help myself. I look at the people in charge and I genuinely believe they are making the wrong decisions, being biased, are corrupt or I could be doing way better than them in their position.

Hi GeminiSun

is/was it always like this - or since a certain (transit) time ?

Frisiangal

I'm not trying to be difficult. I just can't help myself. I look at the people in charge and I genuinely believe they are making the wrong decisions, being biased

A characteristic of the Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn generational aspect.
Rebels with or without a cause? Freedom from the old traditions to induce change. Respect for authority is no longer inherent, yet can be harsh in those countries in which dictatorial governments still make the rules.

, are corrupt or I could be doing way better than them in their position.

Jupiter in Libra, ruler Sagittarius, sextile Moon in Sagittarius. Moon rules 9th house ... belief systems.
Jupiter is strongly associated with opportunities and the fulfilling (or not) of them.

This is how I feel many times. But most times I come across corrupt authority figures. Or a corrupt environment were you have to be a certain type of person and have to have a certain set of views to succeed and be "pushed" by authorities in that field. Otherwise, your opportunities are limited or hindered regardless of your talent and drive.

Ruler of Capricorn 'authority' is Saturn.
Moon square Saturn is a classic for difficulties in respecting it, possibly because of family/country situations .... Saturn in 4th house ... that engender it.
Corruption can be associated with either/or/both Neptune and Pluto. Generational Neptune sextile Pluto.
Moon conjunct Pluto.

I also like to go into new spaces and revolutionize things. I like to bring change. Transformation. I like to make things bigger and better. But overtime. And many people are not comfortable with that, many authority figures will politic behind the scenes to keep things the way they are, to keep certain people in the same positions - regardless if it's creating stagnancy or lack of progression.

The Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn factor.
Capricorn does not like change. Tr. Pluto's influence is gradually bringing it about, yet 'the old' powerful leaders and their controlling force are still firmly seated. The younger generations are feeling the oppression and rising against it.

I notice these hypocritical and corrupt ways of authority figures in charge and it really irritates me. And this causes me to misbehave or lack respect for authority. How do I fix this? Or do I continue to work alone?

I work solo now. Trying to launch my own brand via the interwebs.

Controlling an emotional side that can create anger management issues .... Moon-Pluto-Mars ... because of feeling powerless to direct situations as you would wish them to be, could be a start. Direct the energy to work FOR you and not against you.
Although that is easier said than done if your country's politics are such that the impossible dream takes that much much longer to achieve. Saturn in Pisces. :wink:

Any Astrological input is appreciated.

Hopefully offered ? :smile:

watcherofthesouth

You are a rule breaker x 1000!
Rules: Cap
To break: Uranus
Pluto: 1000

You'll do very well for yourself. People see you (1st) as a revolutionary. Your coworkers/6th at traditional jobs however, are at odds with you (Venus square). Particularly women.

Do you have investigation skills?

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

I have a hard time respecting authority

I notice these hypocritical and corrupt ways of authority figures in charge and it really irritates me. And this causes me to misbehave or lack respect for authority. How do I fix this? .

Hi GeminSun,

we all are shaped by our experiences in younger years in our childhood - we take our instinctive subconsciously working patterns from - taking impact on us in later life.

First experience with authority is own father - one transfers in later life on authority persons - too and on own view to see God as the higher father and protecting power above you .....or even not..

Father as first male model role - how to act in own life, father experience in childhood, father as supporting male backhold, father as first inner picture a woman looks for in later life in her relationship - too.

For me 5th house - male principle and sun house - is also house of own father. Your 5th house is ruled by neptune - showing a father not having been much available for you as a father in your life - not delivering a clear direction for and in your life - and not a clear model role.

A father - probably very different from others - with a different mental mind - with neptune in 3rd house conj. uranus - a father - who didn't felt himself as accepted in society - neptune/uranus conj. in 3rd house quinkunxing leo mars/conj. chiron in 10th house.

And/or probably not accepting conventional standards himself - society rules and/or the law itself - 10th house - ego centered and focussed in leo ruled by sun - mars in 10th ruling 6th house. Sun in 8th house with intense sun/pluto correspondence energy in 8th -opposing your sag -northnode in 2nd house - selfprotection and house of physical body existence and own skills and gifts one is born with -to defend own terrritory and own space..

Your father or father figure has left an intense impression on you and your personal enforcement - with your strong placed scorpio pluto in 1st house - in own sign and own house sextiling your neptune/uranus conj. and squaring your leo mars in 10th.

And your mother and your mother experience did - with uranus ruling your 4th house in 3rd house - also house of siblings. Uranus sextiling pluto.4th house ruled by uranus - emotional identity and basic trust - mother as first female model role and important own gender support and mother experience in childhood. Uranus ruling 4th house is not known for an emotionally warmhearted and cuddling mother. More restless - getting quickly nervous and able to change mood from one second to the other.

And with Saturn ruling 3rd - probably a competitive relationship or an early responsibility taking relationship with for mother or a sibling- ruler of 3rd house saturn on special degree of 0° pisces between two signs, 2 energies and 2 worlds -in 4th house (mother) squaring your moon in 1st house as ruler of 9th house - religious faith and spirituality and trining mercury as 8th house ruler. Cap neptune and pisces saturn having changed signs - each in sign of the other one - working hand in hand in a special way.

Saturn on 0°pisces in 4th house - between aquarius/uranus -mother and pisces/neptune -father - looks like sitting between both parents as a mediator in your childhood. Saturn in 4th is mainly about loneliness in childhood - and having to take over responsibility for your own and on your own - and probably for others in your family too - sometimes being overwhelmed by all - being too much for a child. And in later life often preferring to be a loner - preferring more doing all on your own and alone.

And that you probably had to learn early (6th house ruled by mars) to built up a sensitive sense of prewarnings and a sensitive instincive antenna "to smell the rat under the surface" - if meeting people and knowing - with which issues they are dealing with under their surface - even if their words tell you something different.

What was your mother and father experience in childhood like- GeminiSun ?

wilsontc

Staff member
Mars, to Sun

I work solo now.

To me what is VERY apparent is your Leo (self-expression) Mars (being, also action, anger) on the Midheaven (outer world). You NATURALLY take action to express yourself in the outer world. This means you will come in DIRECT conflict with OTHER authorities in the outer world. Working solo makes a LOT of sense. Find a way to express yourself in whatever you do: Leo is associated with performance so whatever you do will be "on stage" in one way or another.

Martially,

Tim

GeminiSun

attachment.php

Hi GeminSun,

we all are shaped by our experiences in younger years in our childhood - we take our instinctive subconsciously working patterns from - taking impact on us in later life.

First experience with authority is own father - one transfers in later life on authority persons - too and on own view to see God as the higher father and protecting power above you .....or even not..

Father as first male model role - how to act in own life, father experience in childhood, father as supporting male backhold, father as first inner picture a woman looks for in later life in her relationship - too.

For me 5th house - male principle and sun house - is also house of own father. Your 5th house is ruled by neptune - showing a father not having been much available for you as a father in your life - not delivering a clear direction for and in your life - and not a clear model role.

A father - probably very different from others - with a different mental mind - with neptune in 3rd house conj. uranus - a father - who didn't felt himself as accepted in society - neptune/uranus conj. in 3rd house quinkunxing leo mars/conj. chiron in 10th house.

And/or probably not accepting conventional standards himself - society rules and/or the law itself - 10th house - ego centered and focussed in leo ruled by sun - mars in 10th ruling 6th house. Sun in 8th house with intense sun/pluto correspondence energy in 8th -opposing your sag -northnode in 2nd house - selfprotection and house of physical body existence and own skills and gifts one is born with -to defend own terrritory and own space..

Your father or father figure has left an intense impression on you and your personal enforcement - with your strong placed scorpio pluto in 1st house - in own sign and own house sextiling your neptune/uranus conj. and squaring your leo mars in 10th.

And your mother and your mother experience did - with uranus ruling your 4th house in 3rd house - also house of siblings. Uranus sextiling pluto.4th house ruled by uranus - emotional identity and basic trust - mother as first female model role and important own gender support and mother experience in childhood. Uranus ruling 4th house is not known for an emotionally warmhearted and cuddling mother. More restless - getting quickly nervous and able to change mood from one second to the other.

And with Saturn ruling 3rd - probably a competitive relationship or an early responsibility taking relationship with for mother or a sibling- ruler of 3rd house saturn on special degree of 0° pisces between two signs, 2 energies and 2 worlds -in 4th house (mother) squaring your moon in 1st house as ruler of 9th house - religious faith and spirituality and trining mercury as 8th house ruler. Cap neptune and pisces saturn having changed signs - each in sign of the other one - working hand in hand in a special way.

Saturn on 0°pisces in 4th house - between aquarius/uranus -mother and pisces/neptune -father - looks like sitting between both parents as a mediator in your childhood. Saturn in 4th is mainly about loneliness in childhood - and having to take over responsibility for your own and on your own - and probably for others in your family too - sometimes being overwhelmed by all - being too much for a child. And in later life often preferring to be a loner - preferring more doing all on your own and alone.

And that you probably had to learn early (6th house ruled by mars) to built up a sensitive sense of prewarnings and a sensitive instincive antenna "to smell the rat under the surface" - if meeting people and knowing - with which issues they are dealing with under their surface - even if their words tell you something different.

What was your mother and father experience in childhood like- GeminiSun ?
Father was very absent all my childhood. He worked all the time. I can't think back and remember anything he taught me growing up. All my memories are about things my mom taught me, like how to draw a house as a kid or whatever. Dad became more available in my late teens.

I was super obsessed with my mother as a baby according to family but my twin required surgery and needed most of my mom's attention leading to behavioral issues on my part.

Pretty lonely childhood, really awful depression/anxiety, intrusive thoughts/OCD from as young as 5 years old. My parents tried their absolute best and love me unconditionally but they didn't understand me or my issues for many years. I was not honest about them either though. But they truly tried their best but it was hard with me because I was so secretive and not trusting with my problems.

Zora

Account Closed
Father was very absent all my childhood. He worked all the time. I can't think back and remember anything he taught me growing up. All my memories are about things my mom taught me, like how to draw a house as a kid or whatever. Dad became more available in my late teens.

I was super obsessed with my mother as a baby according to family but my twin required surgery and needed most of my mom's attention leading to behavioral issues on my part.

Pretty lonely childhood, really awful depression/anxiety, intrusive thoughts/OCD from as young as 5 years old.

My parents tried their absolute best and love me unconditionally but they didn't understand me or my issues for many years. I was not honest about them either though. But they truly tried their best but it was hard with me because I was so secretive and not trusting with my problems.

You felt yourself let alone. Watching that your twin got all attention -you would like to have and needed - too. Very hard to understand for a child - you were- needing love and attention, too.

And as your twin had issues - you probably were and felt obliged to be reasonable, to hold yourself back and to not additionally disturb your mother with your needs and to put yourself at 2nd place. On the surface -being loved for your voluntary waiver - under the surface ...it simmered in you and you forgot nothing.

And you felt a reason for not trusting your parents to tell them about your issues - because they didn't even see what you have missed - and should have known and noticed without telling them- as your parents.

Both parents as your first authority figures.
Your first model roles to look at authorities in your later life in your life - in general.

Zora

Account Closed
And as one - as a child cannot bite the nurturing hand - where to go with own anger, jealousy, needs and deep desperation ? Probably starting to hate yourself and your own body and your own existence .....and to think about yourself that you are not worthy and not good enough to be loved and therefore have no reason to trust a person.(?)

And in later life- kinda looking with "revenge" tunnelvision -glasses on authority persons - filled with stored memory of past experiences - frozen at a certain age and helpless state - blending out true reality ...

"Obliged to stay and work alone" - to avoid to get your experiences repeated and happening again.

Not realising that - it never ever can happen again to you same way - as you never will be back to same age you as a child were and you never ever will be a helpless child again - being an adult now.

Witchyone

I think this could be a Gemini sun thing. I have never respected someone because of their station. I respect people based on behavior, and I am very biased toward the intelligent and the kind. I resent and/or feel bemused toward people who have authority they haven't earned. I can't recall ever thinking of another person as intrinsically above or beneath me.