Is he going to contact me again?

betelgeusesirius

Hi guys,

Can someone please kindly read this for me???

My question is: " Is he going to contact me again? still thinks of me? "

Thanks!

i thought mercury was in scorpio. he is thinking about u. yes you are gonna see him again and i think he is ok for now but mercury seeing mars and saturn doesnt look good.

IleneK

Premium Member
He Merc is in your/the 1st sign of the chart using Whole Sign houses, so I think he has an interest in you. But he Merc is in his detriment, so not a lot of power to act.
Merc applies to Mars before it perfects its aspect to you Jup, so there is someone who gets in the way, is first in line somehow. Also, Moon, as indicator of the matter's unfolding, opposes Sun and receives it unfavorably, since Sun is in its fall.
So I would say that he is interested in you and may call you, but it may be a while.

sabumnim

Banned
Hi guys,

Thanks!

With Jupiter, ruler of the querent, in Libra, the sign of relationships, and angular, while his ruler (Mercury) is debilitated in Sagittarius (the sign of the bachelor) and afflicted with Neptune, YOU are much more serious about the relationship than he is, isn't it true !

Jupiter also promises that you won't be unattached for long, even he lets you down (a possibility?)

In any event, the radix Moon in Taurus is found in the 5th house of "your" romances, and your affairs, but the Moon makes no positive aspect before it leaves the sign, except an opposition to the Sun.

This is suggesting that the male in question may not be available, right away, and that you should not put all of your eggs in one basket, with him ?

This aspect also suggest that you may meet someone else, or vise versa.

good luck to you !

rafaella

Hi guys,

Thanks!

I got you PM

Why don't you just contact him yourself rather than wondering if and when? If he doesn't respond then you can move on. End of story.

Mercury is weak in 12th, Jup, you is angular. You are in much better place for a contact, he is not. He does like you, but perhaps hiding this.

hope this helps you to take action or move on.

veronicabal

Are you serious? This is a horary forum. Nobody is here to figure out if some guy is "mad" at you. You asked a question, It was answered Raphella gave you a straight forward answer. Now you want clarification on his emotional state toward you. Unbelievable.Go see a therapist.Better yet, stop acting like a teenager.

Sunrise

Update: He contacted me on 16th of Feb, I contacted him first though. Then we met on the same day and had… let’s say, an unpleasant argument. It just didn’t go well!

On 10th of March, I sent him a message saying “I hate you, xxx”, and more lines yeah you can guess.

I was emotionally devastated and regretted sending that message immediately but, I had no courage to apologize, it was too late! At the same time he deserves it for hurting me the other day.

I don’t know what to do :sad: Did I hurt him? Is he feeling guilty? Did he get offended? Is he ANGRY with me now that I lost my chance with him forever? I KNOW I’ve poked his ego, he was my boss once upon a time, age gap is big too. I wonder what are his thoughts and feelings towards me? Is he going to contact me on the near future? when?

I would appreciate your help.

Hi dear!!I think you will contact with again with him...
I have a question! Is there another woman in his life or recently from past had someone??? Thank you

waybread

Update: He contacted me on 16th of Feb, I contacted him first though. Then we met on the same day and had… let’s say, an unpleasant argument. It just didn’t go well!

On 10th of March, I sent him a message saying “I hate you, xxx”, and more lines yeah you can guess.

I was emotionally devastated and regretted sending that message immediately but, I had no courage to apologize, it was too late! At the same time he deserves it for hurting me the other day.

I don’t know what to do :sad: Did I hurt him? Is he feeling guilty? Did he get offended? Is he ANGRY with me now that I lost my chance with him forever? I KNOW I’ve poked his ego, he was my boss once upon a time, age gap is big too. I wonder what are his thoughts and feelings towards me? Is he going to contact me on the near future? when?

I would appreciate your help.

Well, it looks like you're having second thoughts (Jupiter retrograde) but he isn't (Mercury in its fall in Pisces, but ready to leave the sign and head into Aries.) It's possible that you'll see each other again (Venus retrograde will conjunct Mercury) but this will not be a strong situation for either of you. (Mercury has no essential dignity in early Aries.)

Maybe you two just are not well suited for one another. Time to move on? The moon seems to think so.

Suppose you did reconcile in some fashion. Why would you imagine that either he would somehow change or you wouldn't blow up at him again if he didn't?

Last edited: