Please help with natal chart

It looks like I accidentally deleted my original post. What do you guys see in my chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_thestars88.62073.25672.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_thestars88.62073.25672.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 34

AppLeo

In your chart, I see a very private person with a huge inner world and maybe spiritual. The inner world and spiritual world may go through many transformations and changes along the way. I think that you are someone who is all about universal love, acceptance, and higher thinking with the third eye.

Thank your for your reply AppLeo. Indeed, I am a very private person and I feel I am in the midst of a significant transformation in my life. I am hoping these transformations do not end up hurting me. I am an anxious person, and my anxiety has been very crippling to many of my dreams.

How does one use their third eye in life? What is it's benefit?

AppLeo

Thank your for your reply AppLeo. Indeed, I am a very private person and I feel I am in the midst of a significant transformation in my life. I am hoping these transformations do not end up hurting me. I am an anxious person, and my anxiety has been very crippling to many of my dreams.

How does one use their third eye in life? What is it's benefit?

I can see how anxiety can play a large role seeing that your Mercury is square to Uranus. That's some very electrical and sporadic energy.

What I mean by third eye is that you must be quite intuitive. I recommend you meditate and try to connect to that third eye chakra. It will help calm your mind, deal with the transformations, and show a clear cut path to your spirituality/inner world and certainly help with your anxiety.

http://www.chopra.com/ccl/trust-your-intuition-with-the-sixth-chakra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvSSZCYeYOI

third-eye-chakra.jpg

6a00d8341f01dd53ef0192ac34b125970d-320wi

Thank you again AppLeo. The funny thing about the picture you posted is that one of my friends who can see auras said that mine was a nice purple colour. the colour in those pictures is the exact one that popped into my head haha. It may not mean anything, but to me it is strange.

I also have severe problems with procrastination and forming good habits. They started to manifest when I entered into high school and they have been plaguing me since. I want to say it's because of my perfectionistic tendencies coupled with the anxiety.

Also, I seem to have many planets in the 10th, 11th, and 12th houses. Is this a good thing for my life or a bad thing?

Last edited:

AppLeo

Thank you again AppLeo. The funny thing about the picture you posted is that one of my friends who can see auras said that mine was a nice purple colour. the colour in those pictures is the exact one that popped into my head haha. It may not mean anything, but to me it is strange.

I also have severe problems with procrastination and forming good habits. They started to manifest when I entered into high school and they have been plaguing me since. I want to say it's because of my perfectionistic tendencies coupled with the anxiety.

12th House people often ignore their responsibilities because they escape either through spirituality or fantasies. The 6th house, opposite of the 12th, deals with daily work, service and responsibilities, which is something that you are going to struggle with. The only to cure perfectionism is to know that many things that you feel are often felt on a spiritual or unknown level. Everything in your nature consists of, "what if.." "what could be" "what I believe". There's nothing that is concrete and legit. So you're going to have to learn to to see a situation how it is rather than how it could be. Perfectionism manifests when people are afraid of failure or the unknown, when in reality there's nothing to be afraid about or to be worried about because a lot of the things we're afraid don't actually exist or are blown out of proportion. We often think of the worst case scenarios.

You have Mars squaring all your 12th house and 11th house planets. Mars is our action. You want to take action and you want to take control, but the spiritual part of your chart is fighting against your action. So it's going to take a lot, but you'll reap the awards when you finally beat the perfectionist problem.

http://personalexcellence.co/blog/overcome-perfectionism/

Wow. Your analysis AppLeo is great.

There has been a battle between my spirit/mind, and my wants for a very long time now. I have done everything from medications to therapy, to natural remedies to solve my problems. I have tried meditation, but I'm not very good at shutting off my brain. I'm going to really look at the links you've sent me though and see if I can fit meditation into my life.

Again, much thanks to AppLeo. If anyone has other thoughts or viewpoints, please share. =)