Marriage question

seek1990

Hello Astrologers,

I am seeking prediction regarding marriage, meeting of the spouse, time good for the marriage.

Feb 28th, 1990
Bangalore,India
00.57am (12.57am- Wednesday)
Revathi star, Meena rasi

Thanks
seek1990

Last edited:

Virinchi

very difficult because either party will keep on disagreeing until sept 2022.
after that 2023-24 is better time

mathur_dinesh

Current major-period of Venus since August/2012. Venus rules the seventh and twelfth houses in the chart. Venus occupies the third house in Capricorn. Rahu and Mercury have joined it. The sub-period of Rahu is running till October/2022. Rahu is in the nakshatra and navamsha of the Moon. The sub-period of Rahu will bring journey abroad and marriage.

seek1990

Thank you all and appreciate much for your analysis.
What type of spouse will she get? She is living abroad. Is there any intercaste marriage?

Thank you

astrologymagic

There is no indication of intercaste / love marriage if married between mid Sep, 2021 to Jul, 2022.

There is a possibility of intercaste / love marriage after Oct, 2022 onwards. However, such a marriage would happen after some troubles and problems.

Overall, married life will be reasonably good.

---------------------------------------------
www.instagram.com/astrologymagic.xyz

seek1990

Hello,
I am Seek1990's mom. My daughter told me that she had queries here.
Thanks for answering and appreciate much.
My concern is- Now lot of proposals are coming this month, but she is not liking any boys as they are not attractive to her though their education and other family are good.
What kind of a boy/ profession will she get?
Hope she finds her spouse this year and gets married.

Thank you all very much and appreciate your insights.

creativei

Though meena raasi person has good period now but in practical many meena rasi people are suffering , dont know why . but sat 11th house transit inndeed good . also after june things will change even good . current jupiter transit is not that much good . hes trapped .

your daughter horoscope is fairly nice , good profession , good health , good family . she currently undergoing 7th lord dasa which brings marriage and forgein settlements . since venus and 7th house afflicted slightly , she hv troubles in settling alliances , also chances of love issues too .

moon in 5th gives pretty accomplished spouse , after marg she settle in different palace . venus rahu brings foreign element in alliance . many foregin alliances comes . but her stubborn nature cant able to fix one . rahu saturn denotes frogein elements , so indeed she will hv intercaste or other caste marg . spouse may be lawyer or business man (small business) . but whatever it is it will have govt link ..

since malefics influences 7th both ur daughter and his hubby must hv to compromise lot , only by adjustment married life moves on . if she doesnt then second marriage is on the way . so ask her to lead happy married life for sake of family and children ..

theres 70% chance of getting married this sat transit . if not then it will happen in 2024 exactly at jupiter bukti which is 2nd lord of family , 5th lord of children , to my knowledge many scorpio asc got married only in 2nd lord bukti . also at that time sat transits to 12th , sade sati , which triggers marriage and thereby separation from family . so my view is 2024 . but this sat transits gives many changes in prof as well as finance . if she has younger born , their life will also good during this period ...

seek1990

@ Saloni Sharma- We are not looking at horoscope at all. We believe that if the boy and girl like each other and are compatible that is good.

@Creativei- Thank you for your analysis. We hope/pray that she gets married this year. She is educated and working abroad. So we are looking for boys who are in that country. I guess her Venus- Rahu dasa started. Her Darakaraka is also Venus. Will she marry a doctor or a software engineer? As proposals are coming from those kind of boys. Should we need to push a little for her to make the decision? Sometimes, the native if finicky and cannot decide. They have so many parameters and block themselves with that/ have a blind eye.
One of our family friends is helping to find the alliance. will she find on her own or our help is taken?
She has younger siblings.
Appreciate your time.
Thnaks much
Mom

creativei

@ Saloni Sharma- We are not looking at horoscope at all. We believe that if the boy and girl like each other and are compatible that is good.

@Creativei- Thank you for your analysis. We hope/pray that she gets married this year. She is educated and working abroad. So we are looking for boys who are in that country. I guess her Venus- Rahu dasa started. Her Darakaraka is also Venus. Will she marry a doctor or a software engineer? As proposals are coming from those kind of boys. Should we need to push a little for her to make the decision? Sometimes, the native if finicky and cannot decide. They have so many parameters and block themselves with that/ have a blind eye.
One of our family friends is helping to find the alliance. will she find on her own or our help is taken?
She has younger siblings.
Appreciate your time.
Thnaks much
Mom

As a parent you do your duty , if she brings her guy then accept it with big heart ,generally malefics influencing 7th or venus makes a person have their own mind in marriage , and that too rahu breaks traditional behavior . more and more you insists her , more she try to break the norms . so leave this to her wish , u just guide her . nothing goes wrong .

to my knowledge either her hubby will be lawyer or doing own business . but as i said whatever it is , it will govt touch , if he is lawyer then he will be govt lawyer. like that . .

seek1990

Thank you and appreciate your time.

Yes, we are open to her bringing any guy whom she likes. We have already told her that the final decision is hers even if we connect her with the guy. we dont force anything. We will guide her for sure. They are the ones who have to lead the life.
Yes, she is a bit stubborn and wants her way in this matter only. Other things in her life ( saving money, investing) she consults us and does what we say.

Thanks much
Regards
Mom

seek1990

@ Creativei-
Last week my daughter got an excellent job offer from a well known company and they offered double the salary. It all happened very quick.

creativei

@ Creativei-
Last week my daughter got an excellent job offer from a well known company and they offered double the salary. It all happened very quick.

It happend in venus -rahu period major lord is in 10th lord constellation and rahu should give the power of saturn . and sun is placed in aquarius . throughout this venus dasa she see many changes profession. but relationship with parents will suffers . her professional life is nice . she achieve many .