Is HE Going to let me GO?

Fercel

Hi,

Thanks for the piece of advice you have given me on my last post. I am asking another question :pouty: My ex boyfriend kept on contacting me and get back to me even though I want to push him out of my life as I've said on my older post.
We talked with each other yesterday, I asked him gently to let me go and he said "things like this mess him up and he needs time to overthink to come up to a decision."
I was told by an astrologer before that there is "an obsession connection" between us. But really, these days it's been suffocating me I really want to get rid of him from my life! It totally *****. So, I'm desperate to know if he is going to LET GO?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
While you were likely joking, there no need for a punch. There is a need for absolutely no contact whatsoever from him or to him.
Don't answer the door, accept phone, email or other electronic communication from him or from others about him.
And do not give any of your attention to him.
If followed 100%, it works 100%.
So make real YOUR wishes and forget about when HE is going to let go of you. Just let go of him. Completely.
Wishing you the best,

Fercel

While you were likely joking, there no need for a punch. There is a need for absolutely no contact whatsoever from him or to him.
Don't answer the door, accept phone, email or other electronic communication from him or from others about him.
And do not give any of your attention to him.
If followed 100%, it works 100%.
So make real YOUR wishes and forget about when HE is going to let go of you. Just let go of him. Completely.
Wishing you the best,

Hahaha. I guess you are right. Thanks for a great advice, I will do so :kissing: