He likes me?

nrose

Hello everyone,

I ve just met with a man, I wonder if he liked me or not...

Thank you !!

Attachments

• ask.jpg
    ask.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 56

christina1989

Hi before i start i must say i just started learning horary like 2 hours ago hah but i will try.

Your AC is ruled by venus and venus is in pisces,man is on DC ruled by mars and mars is in pisces too.You(venus) likes mars(him) cuz he is in sign of pisces and venus is exalted in pisces.
Sun also represent him and sun is in capricorn,moon represent you and moon is in libra now we see if he liked you,how he received you.Sun is in fall when its in libra thats not good maybe he doesnt like you right now romanticlly.Moon(you) when moon is in capricorn(him) lets say when moon is in capricorn that doesnt feel good.Do you like him?
I can see you are attracted to him but nothing more than that.Maybe u need more time to get to know him.I think there is conjunction between mars and venus but that doesnt have to be good..

Thats all i know xd you should wait for experts.

Can someone explain what jupiter represent there or any other planet in her 1st house if thats not quesited significator?And what would mercury represent here? >)

nrose

Dear christina1989, LovelyMissAries thank you for your comments :love:

I feel like I attracked him, he finds me beautiful but I dont know if he likes me or what he thinks about me.

Its really important for me, please someone can say more about the chart? I really appreaciate it. :smile:

Sunrise

Sunrise where did u see that? :sideways:

hi christina! Sorry my short time but i do not have much time....
about your question as i can see from your answer you have already explain that.

christina1989
You(venus) likes mars(him) cuz he is in sign of pisces and venus is exalted in pisces.
Triplicity extalation
in generall very good analysis dear

about conjunction Venus Mars:
christina1989
I think there is conjunction between mars and venus but that doesnt have to be good..
there will be no conjunction

Last edited:

nrose

Thank you Sunrise, you are so nice :)

So he likes me, but what could be said more? There will be no cnj venus and mars, what does it mean?

Thanks again :)

nrose

I tried to read this chart, please correct me if Im wrong :smile:

Im venus, he is mars.. Here Im in exaltation, maybe he liked me, and he is confused. Im in his 12th house and exalted, that means Im in his mind? Also in his 7th house there are moon(me) and jupiter cnj., this also supports the idea?he is in my 6th house, I dont know what does it mean. Also there will be no cnj between mars and venus, venus will be in retrograde position soon, maybe I will change my mind about him.... I dont know if he is in contact with another woman, any sign of it?

Also what is the role of saturn here, in 3rd house, it squares both of us.

Thank you again, if any of you correct me, I would be glad :love:

Last edited: